• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Considering that I've heard from absolutely no one talk about Star Wars Resistance, I assume that missing out on watching it won't be a problem?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Happy birthday :3

happy borfday
Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday!
Harpy Birday!
Happy birthday, fellow Smashboardsian! May all your most wanted characters get into Smash!
happy bird day
Happy Star Wars day, everyone!

May the fourth be with you
Happy new year!

Wait.
Happy birthday!

Congrats on officially being old.
Happy Birthday!
thanks for the burfde comments and for reminding me that I’m still as broken and dusty as the rest of my fellow old people
1714851581452.gif

I’ll start making reservations for my retirement home

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I just found out that the characters from Humongous Entertainment (Putt-Putt, Pajama Sam, Freddi Fish, and Spy Fox) are now all owned by the same holding company that owns Bubsy….

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Thinking about Multiversus. Trying not to be disappointed by it. Trying to just think about the game as what it is and not what I wish it was… it’s not working.
Hey, trust me, I know how it feels to be disappointed by something you were excited for in the past. Disventure Camp All-Stars was just...a painful letdown for me. There's a lot of good in DCAS, like Emily and Alec and Riya, but I just haven't been able to enjoy it because of how much it let me down with how it wrote one of my favorite characters in the first season.

That said, I agree with Jondolio, I think it's best to think about something else if Multiversus is giving you this much grief. It's not easy, trust me, it never is. But pivoting myself towards Pokemon has kept my mind off how DCAS disappointed me. I think you'll be happier if you put your mind to things that make you happier. It'll help a lot.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
My headphone adapter for my Game Boy Advance SP arrived in the mail.

It's very weird that the GBA SP is the only Nintendo handheld to not have a headphone jack.

Last edited:
Top Bottom