• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
So uh, not to get political or anything but

Mr.Frog has my vote. President Jimbles is washed.
After that political debate where Mr. Frog had only one second to explain why he's evil, I dunno. Jimble may have united the USA with Blingostan, but at least he's not evil because "Hello I'm".

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Noi, you're talking crazy. Next you're going to tell me that worms control the government.
I'm telling you, it's true. I was taking a tour of the White House, accidentally opened the wrong door, and there was this cult of worms plotting to get Mr. Frog elected! Hope no one tells them Mr. Frog is always eating a bug on his show...

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Yeah, this does seem to be a recurring issue here.

I do fully believe that Mike can eventually grow past this, though. I've had outbursts myself, sometimes triggered by Pretty Silly Things, I just try not to take it online (you guys do NOT wanna know how I felt during the height of Disventure Camp Fail-Stars, it wasn't a pretty sight). It's not always easy, I get that.

You just gotta take self-improvement one step at a time.
additional idea...we shall all partake in helping out as best as we can

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Can't believe they brought back DJ Spitz back just to kill him off.
There's no way he's dead, man. No way at all. He called for an ambulance, he's gonna be fine man. DJ Spitz gonna be the most famous rapper of all time man, bigger than Tyler Swift and The Weeknd combined

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I feel like Ben 10 would take a lot of work and should have the most expansive moveset of them all, but hey it'll be fun
Ben should be smash 4 Palutena. Multiple movesets you can select from for each iteration.

Limit it to the default 10 for each incarnation, maybe swap a few other for some popular aliens outside of the original 10.

Make him a character that’s just slowly worked on each season, until he’s all ironed out. It would be a long path and a lot of work but worth it for sure.
A friend just told me that supposedly Sauron’s Tower has been added back to Trophy’s Edge. Taking it with a grain of salt but if true… please let it be true!!!

Also that same friend has completely 180ed from being so pissed at Banana Guard they wanted a refund on their founders pack to being excited again so…
It was actually seemingly in the original version of the game. Although not a full match, it looked extremely close to Sauron’s tower. The last major update, removed this tower all together though from the background. Now it’s back in the game again, so make of that what you will.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Should the Michael Jackson Mecha from Moonwalker be in an hypothetical american-themed Super Robot Wars spin-off?

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Nintendo has just acquired a company: Shiver Entertainment

Known for some Scribblenauts games and the Switch ports of Mortal Kombat 11 and Mortal Kombat 1

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ben should be smash 4 Palutena. Multiple movesets you can select from for each iteration.

Limit it to the default 10 for each incarnation, maybe swap a few other for some popular aliens outside of the original 10.

Make him a character that’s just slowly worked on each season, until he’s all ironed out. It would be a long path and a lot of work but worth it for sure.

It was actually seemingly in the original version of the game. Although not a full match, it looked extremely close to Sauron’s tower. The last major update, removed this tower all together though from the background. Now it’s back in the game again, so make of that what you will.
... you didn't tell me anything I didn't already know... or anything that wasn't referenced in my original post... what's going on here... am I missing something?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
... you didn't tell me anything I didn't already know... or anything that wasn't referenced in my original post... what's going on here... am I missing something?
Your post phrased it as if it is 100 percent the tower. We never really got confirmation on that though which was my point.

Also not supposedly as there is a tower there, but we don’t know if it’s an intentional reference or it’s something else. As this game was meant to have its own original lore and presumably locations since the never ending story and reindog are tied to the story of the game, and it may not be what it was thought to be.

Although given the Lego collabs lately, I’m thinking the LOTR rights may have been sorted out finally, so it’s only a matter of time.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Your post phrased it as if it is 100 percent the tower. We never really got confirmation on that though which was my point.

Also not supposedly as there is a tower there, but we don’t know if it’s an intentional reference or it’s something else. As this game was meant to have its own original lore and presumably locations since the never ending story and reindog are tied to the story of the game, and it may not be what it was thought to be.

Although given the Lego collabs lately, I’m thinking the LOTR rights may have been sorted out finally, so it’s only a matter of time.
Fair. I was taking a few assumptions at face value.

I just want Gandalf in the game man. Maybe a few others. Legolas, Gimli, Aragorn, and Sauron would all be great. And knowing these devs they’d probably try to give Frodo a moveset. It just neeeeds to happen.

Also good job noticing the Lego stuff. That might actually mean something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Z25

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Alright. Here’s the full list of everyone I think would be cool in Multiversus.
  1. Daffy Duck
  2. Wile E. Coyote and/or Roadrunner
  3. Yakko, Wakko, & Dot
  4. Pinky & The Brain
  5. Freakazoid
  6. The Flash
  7. Green Lantern
  8. Aquaman
  9. Martian Manhunter
  10. Shazam
  11. Raven (don’t really care about them or not but I guess we gotta have something from Teen Titans)
  12. Static
  13. Lex Luthor
  14. Cheetah
  15. The Mask (WB made those movie an since he was in Space Jam 2 they must own some of his rights)
  16. Frodo Baggins (they did Gizmo. They can do Frodo)
  17. Gandalf
  18. Aragorn
  19. Legolas
  20. Gimli
  21. Sauron
  22. Harry Potter
  23. Hermione Granger
  24. Voldemort
  25. Newt Scamander
  26. I guess Danaerys, I don’t really care but I guess she’d be neat
  27. Max Rockatansky
  28. Neo
  29. Beetlegeuse
  30. Willy Wonka
  31. Austin Powers
  32. Wicked Witch of the West
  33. Dorothy Gale (The Scarecrow, Tinman, and Lion are a part of her moveset)
  34. Sloth Man
  35. I guess Dune Guy. Whatever.
  36. Freddy Krueger
  37. Steve Urkle
  38. Jesse Katsopolis
  39. Tony Soprano
  40. Sam & Dean Winchester (Duo Character)
  41. Scooby-Doo
  42. Fred Flintstone
  43. Lion-O
  44. Captain Planet
  45. Dexter
  46. The Powerpuff Girls
  47. Samurai Jack
  48. Ben 10
  49. Mordecai & Rigby
  50. Marceline
  51. Ice King
  52. Pearl
  53. Amethyst
  54. Jasper
  55. Brock Samson
  56. Gwimbly
  57. Godzilla
  58. King Kong
  59. Scorpion
  60. Sub-Zero
  61. Maxwell
  62. Spy Hunter
  63. Defender
  64. Barbie (WB made the Barbie movie)
  65. The Grinch
  66. The Cat in the Hat
  67. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (WB owns most of the old Rankin-Bass Christmas Specials)
  68. Frosty the Snowman
  69. Someone from Sesame Street (WB currently has an exclusive partnership with them)
  70. The Ghostbusters (skins of each other)
  71. Captain Picard
  72. The Doctor (WB used to have an exclusive partnership with them before they jumped to Disney+. Still want The Doctor)
  73. Either Emmet or Wyldstyle (my preference is Wyldstyle)
We probably won’t get all of these or even this many additional characters, but I figured I’d just.. list everyone I could think of.

KillerCage

Smash Master
Wait, this movie came out?

I saw basically zero advertising for it I didn’t know it existed until today.
I believe "The Fall Guy was originally scheduled for March 3, but they likely delayed it to avoid competition with the OTHER film premiering on that date.
Mike
Stop

It's alright for people to have opinions and tastes that don't line up with yours. You don't need to interject yourself and go "ACTUALLY THIS THING SUCKS" all the time.

You constantly say you're "working" on it, but I've seen zero improvement on your end, and you constantly fall back into the same patterns.

Knock
it
off
Like me preferring Thor: Love and Thunder over Thor Ragnarok!

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Me laughing at and making Smiling Friends references when I still haven't seen a single episode
Adult Swim has a few full episodes on their YouTube channel...in puppet form as part of this year's April Fools. Mr. Frog's remake is the closest to the actual show's aesthetics.

Top Bottom