• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
-Indeed, meaning they're already serving him a pretty hearty meal!-

-The gluttons ainpt easy to deal with-
Yuri: "How did you learn to cook this well?"
Kaito: "I just picked some tricks" :p

-Indeed, all she may think so far is doing plenty of flashy attacks-
-I'm going to say she did because that sounds really cool-

-So, Mordred would attempt to pick him up!-

-Artoria did a Lodestar Rush against Koyanskaya, who grunted as having absorbed dragon DNA made it hurt, and instantly tried to crush with one hand, though Volcanicus used the chance to breath fire on her, and most asteroids were succesfully destroyed-

Sitonai: "I remember they all scattered to go and fight around..."
---
-What Goldie said- :p
Vita: "Hey stinky! You missed me?" :p -the one behind the hit-
Fate: "...It looks like putting it out would be a favor"

-The assailant's charged shot goes right towards her theeeeeen-

-Tiki while not as anxious as Peppuno, is frustrated and tries to aim her attacks at the teleporter-
---
Sakura: "Hmmmm, well... If anything happens, would you come out instantly?"
-Then what 14 did-
Sieg: "Huh, a little more organized than I thought"
-That she'd be protecting and saving so many people, and would need to learn the skills and smarts to accomplish similar moves and win similar fights...-

-But do any of the sword strikes themselves land?-

(Uhh, do we really still have to tie him up...?)

(And let him snatch up more of others people's food? Of course we need to!)

Dipper: "...Then it looks like she's beyond reasoning with."

Our only option is to take her down! -Aims several spears at anyextra eyes Koyanskaya generated-

Ralsei: "Th-Thanks...I'm sorry, I-I was just trying to figure out what was going on..."

Noelle: "It...almost seems like just a really big scared animal that's lashing out at whatever it sees as a threat..." :urg:

THAT [[brat]] WITH THE [[mallet]] ?? YOU AND YOUR [[friends]] ARE HERE TOO, NOW ?? CAN'T YOU SEE I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF A [[deal or no deal]] WITH AN OLD PAL ?? IT'S VERY RUDE TO INTERRUPT [[business meetings]] !!
___

-Will she be able to K.O the green-clad Kamen Rider?-

-Realizing that not only does Tiki have divine-powered breath attacks, but also that Peppiino's shotgun seems to have infinite ammo, Specimen 11 eventually gives up and teleports away from the fight entirely-

-It's not going to risk being destroyed if it can't risk getting within melee range of either of them-
___

Steven: "But it's still an interdimensional portal, right? What if you get stuck in whatever dimenion it leads to?"

(...Are you certain that this is a good idea, Gengar...?) :urg:

Specimen 14: "You. The note you read said that returning some spirits to the gate might collapse it,, right?"

Pearl: "It...does...but judging by the information on this program, we'll have to be extremely cautious if we instead try that plan as well..."

-On the computer screen, the silhouettes of four different Specimens appear, and are shown on a list along with data and stats about all of them. The Specimens include Specimen 4 (Ringu), Specimen 6 (Ben the Merchant), Specimen 8 (Deer Lord), and Specimen 11 (Food Demon)-

-...In other words, four of the most dangerous Specimens in Spooky's entire army...-
Alear: "Doing great, everyone. Let's keep up the momentum!"

---
Queen Medusa: "Well, maybe if you didn't make your deals in front of everyone, you wouldn't be interrupted by any passerbys. Speaking of, eat my fist, you worm!" -grows back to giant just to uppercut him-

-she tries to block them with her axe, enhancing its movements by covering its blade with water magic, while keeping up her advance
---
Ruby: "...You want to use yourself to bring them here..."
-he eating and getting strength back up-

-she had to bake so many cupcakes...-
So what got you into thievery instead of being a professional chef?

-unfortunately for her, reality is rather harsh :V-

-squirming-
[Ack! Lemme go!]

-an elbow drop on her already fractured spine-

-with too much attention at once and the threat of a Mega, it disappears into a rift-

....it ran off?
-stomps cigarette in annoyance-
Well THAT'S just great....

-but even without the Wendigomon, he can tell a digital presence, one familiar but unrelated to that Digimon...-
-he looks around and seems to pinpoint the source being.....Avenger Gorgon-

-to Ralsei as she brings him to the others-
When you see something big and dangerous, you shouldn't get near it. :p

Did it....leave.....?
-dumbfounded-

[Well regardless of my idea, probably should Mega Evolve anyway here....]

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nah, I'd say YouTube still has variety in its ads.

RT is just Febreeze and Downy ads. Nothing else.
Seeking the same few ads repeatedly always gets grating and annoying after a while.

I'd still persomallyn take those two ads over the numerous scam products I've constantly seen, though.

Weiss: -sighs- "No, but they're annoying..."
---
Alear: "That reminds me of Veyle and I..."
---
Phosphy: "Alright then. Can I get a ball, Undyne?"
-How are Ruby. Jaune and Nora taking it?-
___

Mabel: "She's your own sister, right?"
___

Lucky for you and any other new Trainers here, Alphys bought a bunch of extra Poke Balls for any other potential Pokemon Trainera shortly after she bought one for Burrito. :p

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
GUESS WHAT PRESIDENT OF A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY RECENTLY PAID GOOGLE HALF A BILLION USD TO SET AN OFFICE IN IT

AND GUESS WHICH COUNTRY'S ELECTRICAL BILL JUST INCREASED BY 25%
Camilla: "Without any hesitation."

Emblem Camilla: -shows up- "Oh my, spending time with the other me, are you~?"
---
Palutena: "Just for that, I'll pick an uglier one." :p
---
Palutena: "...Now I almost feel honored."

Pit: "That's awesome... um... is Miss Athena your real name?"
---
Emblem Tiki: "It's... very similar to a Servant, in some ways."
Medb: "Why yes~ We hit it off little after she came around~"
---
Merlin: "I'll make it look good" :p
Kama: "Tsk"
Meltlilith: "...So the threat is over?"
---
Minervamon: "In this form I am now Minervamon... A form I wanted to achieve after hearing of all your cool adventures!"
---
Mary: "Ooooh, how so?"
Star: "...We're....probably gonna here a while, aren't we?" :glare:
___

-As it stands, it seems like they can't unless he turns blue-

-Even so, the contract he signed makes him obligated to help Chaldea defeat the Alliance, so he's honoring that and stuck here until then...But it evidently hasn't totally stopped him from pulling pranks on random members- :V

___

-Aquamarine even tries to capture tons of them again, the tractor beam spreading to any the vicinity if she manages to catch even one in the tractor beam, barring any that are taking cover or are blocked by friendly Decepticons-
___

Squirtle: "(It's alright, I should've been more careful...)"

Pikachu: "(You'll never be able to learn new stuff if you don't try!)"
___

Mabel: "Nope, you've gotta trick the monster things into going underneath the rocks just before you dig out a tunnel below them to make them fall instead!"
Star: "...If not days"
---
Yuri: "...Do we even know how long that contract will last?"
---
-Shockwave, Lugnut, Blackout and the Seekers are trying to destroy those that she can't catch as well-
-While the ghost of Starscream has actually left Octane to investigate something-
---
Atalanta: "I suggest you do it in a more suited place"
---
Chrono: "Would they be smart enough to follow the player?"
-That she'd be protecting and saving so many people, and would need to learn the skills and smarts to accomplish similar moves and win similar fights...-

-But do any of the sword strikes themselves land?-

(Uhh, do we really still have to tie him up...?)

(And let him snatch up more of others people's food? Of course we need to!)
-he eating and getting strength back up-

-she had to bake so many cupcakes...-
So what got you into thievery instead of being a professional chef?

-squirming-
[Ack! Lemme go!]
Taiga: "That's it, feel the protein all over you!"

Kaito: "Let's just call it life's circumstances" -he not wanting to admit it's a coping mechanism for having incarcerated his brother then discovering his brother was evil anyway-

-Scáthach would block them spinning a Gáe Bolg!-
-On the least she can learn a varied moveset potentially-

Mordred: "Nope, you gotta learn a lesson. Now!"
Dipper: "...Then it looks like she's beyond reasoning with."

Our only option is to take her down! -Aims several spears at anyextra eyes Koyanskaya generated-

-And she still hasn't improved from that even while working amongst the Alliance- :V

-With that, the XJ sisters leave the cyborg Coyle to be arrested by the Bureau and all go to Byleth and Shez's current coordinates-

-Will Max Brass follow?-

-And that several were trying to take down a towering Megazord likely piloted by one of the most powerful warriors here...-
___

Ralsei: "Th-Thanks...I'm sorry, I-I was just trying to figure out what was going on..."

Noelle: "It...almost seems like just a really big scared animal that's lashing out at whatever it sees as a threat..." :urg:

THAT [[brat]] WITH THE [[mallet]] ?? YOU AND YOUR [[friends]] ARE HERE TOO, NOW ?? CAN'T YOU SEE I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF A [[deal or no deal]] WITH AN OLD PAL ?? IT'S VERY RUDE TO INTERRUPT [[business meetings]] !!
___

-...That might just work...Kamui's got time to prepare for itl, thankfully, so their biggest concern then is if Atalanta will also be there or if Artemis knows much about the conflict to begin with-

-She wasn't present for the Holy Grail War Ata and Jeanne took part in, but unlike them, if she had any knowledge or was able to observe it at all, that also likely means any memories or knowledge she might of it aren't wiped or as foggy-
___

-Will she be able to K.O the green-clad Kamen Rider?-

-Realizing that not only does Tiki have divine-powered breath attacks, but also that Peppiino's shotgun seems to have infinite ammo, Specimen 11 eventually gives up and teleports away from the fight entirely-

-It's not going to risk being destroyed if it can't risk getting within melee range of either of them-
___

Steven: "But it's still an interdimensional portal, right? What if you get stuck in whatever dimenion it leads to?"

(...Are you certain that this is a good idea, Gengar...?) :urg:

Specimen 14: "You. The note you read said that returning some spirits to the gate might collapse it,, right?"

Pearl: "It...does...but judging by the information on this program, we'll have to be extremely cautious if we instead try that plan as well..."

-On the computer screen, the silhouettes of four different Specimens appear, and are shown on a list along with data and stats about all of them. The Specimens include Specimen 4 (Ringu), Specimen 6 (Ben the Merchant), Specimen 8 (Deer Lord), and Specimen 11 (Food Demon)-

-...In other words, four of the most dangerous Specimens in Spooky's entire army...-

-yes, Max would follow-

Shez: "Well, that's helpful..." -_- "Still, you'll have a better chance at spotting them since you know what they look like."

Sothis: -still in control of Byleth's body- "And if one of them is hostile, we would have better odds if we stick together."
---
Queen Medusa: "Well, maybe if you didn't make your deals in front of everyone, you wouldn't be interrupted by any passerbys. Speaking of, eat my fist, you worm!" -grows back to giant just to uppercut him-
---
-she might still try to investigate a bit though-

Kamui: "With all that said... can I ask a question about your adoptive daughter?"
---
-she tries to block them with her axe, enhancing its movements by covering its blade with water magic, while keeping up her advance
---

-with too much attention at once and the threat of a Mega, it disappears into a rift-

....it ran off?

-but even without the Wendigomon, he can tell a digital presence, one familiar but unrelated to that Digimon...-

Did it....leave.....?
-dumbfounded-

-Koyanskaya screamed in utter pain, as she now tried to summon more chimeras to attack others... After Jeanne using Celica's ring gave a burn to her face-

Sitonai: "Hmmm, ah! It's little Voyager!"
-The two would see what looked like an 8-year old child riding a star-
1713923552920.png

---
Vita: "Yeah, yeah, SHUT UP!" -magic hammer to the face with hammer as Signum and Zafira flied to one of the strings to go destroy it, while Shamal was trying to use a binding spell to summon chains around Spamton-
Nanoha: "I'm so sorry to have interrupted..."
Yuuno: "What was that though?"
-Indeed, Gorgon managed to notice him, raising an eyebrow-
---
Artemis: "Oh by all means go ahead! I can tell you about eeeeeeverything about her~!" -overbearing mother that wuvs her lots, clearly-
---
-The assailant was about to shoot using his most powerful device, one coated by gold, and when he attempted to use it... Nothing happened-
-As it was literally powered by friendship that in this brainwashed state he lacks-
-So he changes it to another device to charge!-

Tiki: "Let's remain vigilant..."
---
Sakura: "With the power they hold, I agree..."
Takeru: "Is there not another way?"
Makoto: -To Pearl- "Hey you, we need to see if a friend of ours is here. Can you see in that computer?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-How are Ruby. Jaune and Nora taking it?-
___

Mabel: "She's your own sister, right?"
___

Lucky for you and any other new Trainers here, Alphys bought a bunch of extra Poke Balls for any other potential Pokemon Trainera shortly after she bought one for Burrito. :p
-PANIK-
---
Alear: "Indeed she is. And we've always got each other's back." :)
---
Phosphy: "Oh sweet~!" :b:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Medb: "Why yes~ We hit it off little after she came around~"
---
Merlin: "I'll make it look good" :p
Kama: "Tsk"
Meltlilith: "...So the threat is over?"
---
Minervamon: "In this form I am now Minervamon... A form I wanted to achieve after hearing of all your cool adventures!"
---
Mary: "Ooooh, how so?"
Emblem Camilla: "That explains why you felt so comfortable around me~"
---
Palutena: "I think so..."
---
Pit: "I can't believe it... I inspired someone!"

Palutena: "And that form happens to take cues from me. I... suppose that means I had a hand in it too."
---
Emblem Tiki: "We are spirits of heroes from different worlds summoned to assist whoever wears us."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
GUESS WHAT PRESIDENT OF A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY RECENTLY PAID GOOGLE HALF A BILLION USD TO SET AN OFFICE IN IT

AND GUESS WHICH COUNTRY'S ELECTRICAL BILL JUST INCREASED BY 25%
..As someone with bad electrical pricing to begin with, I know this all too well.

I'm really sorry to hear that...

Star: "...If not days"
---
Yuri: "...Do we even know how long that contract will last?"
---
-Shockwave, Lugnut, Blackout and the Seekers are trying to destroy those that she can't catch as well-
-While the ghost of Starscream has actually left Octane to investigate something-
---
Atalanta: "I suggest you do it in a more suited place"
---
Chrono: "Would they be smart enough to follow the player?"
Star: -Sigh- "Let's get some tea or soda or something..."
___

-Until the Alliance is defeated- :V
___

-What would that be...?-
___

Squirtle: "(Like the training area?)"

Pikachu: "(That's much smarter!)"
___

Dipper; "You'd be surprised by how smart the AI for these guys w as back in 1981." :p

-PANIK-
---
Alear: "Indeed she is. And we've always got each other's back." :)
---
Phosphy: "Oh sweet~!" :b:
-They can't start making cheesy puns all the time, too!-
___

-Upon hearing Alear express that sentiment as well, Dipper and Mabel turned to look at each other, warmly smiled, then looked back at Alear with the same expression, evidently moved-
___

-In fact, I kinda had a feeling at least a few of these Pokemon would get adopted today, so I brought some with me. :p Here ya go!

-Tosses a Poke Ball to Phosphora with one hand-

-squirming-
[Ack! Lemme go!]
-This works, preventing most of the blades from landing-

-Despite Penny being a bit more nervous and a bit easier to surprise than the serious and collected Scáthach is, the fight nonetheless seems to be at a stalemate-

-Fresh food is served to the same people who Totodile stole from before?-

-yes, Max would follow-

Shez: "Well, that's helpful..." -_- "Still, you'll have a better chance at spotting them since you know what they look like."

Sothis: -still in control of Byleth's body- "And if one of them is hostile, we would have better odds if we stick together."
---
---
-she might still try to investigate a bit though-

Kamui: "With all that said... can I ask a question about your adoptive daughter?"
---
---
-Koyanskaya screamed in utter pain, as she now tried to summon more chimeras to attack others... After Jeanne using Celica's ring gave a burn to her face-

View attachment 388415
---
Vita: "Yeah, yeah, SHUT UP!" -magic hammer to the face with hammer as Signum and Zafira flied to one of the strings to go destroy it, while Shamal was trying to use a binding spell to summon chains around Spamton-
---
Artemis: "Oh by all means go ahead! I can tell you about eeeeeeverything about her~!" -overbearing mother that wuvs her lots, clearly-
---
-The assailant was about to shoot using his most powerful device, one coated by gold, and when he attempted to use it... Nothing happened-
-As it was literally powered by friendship that in this brainwashed state he lacks-

---
Makoto: -To Pearl- "Hey you, we need to see if a friend of ours is here. Can you see in that computer?"

....it ran off?

Did it....leave.....?
-dumbfounded-

It's the end of the line, Koyanskaya! Give up and stop your insane crusade if you want even the slightest chance of survival!

-The XJ sisters and Max will arrive a minute or so after Voyager is introduced-

___

Ralsei: "I know that!" :glare: "It's just that that creature seemed like a scared animal..."

THGAT'S THE LAST [[crazy straw]] !! IM GOING TO GET THAT [[heart-shaped object] AND MY [[FREEDOM]] AND [[hyperlink blocked]] IF I HAVE TO [[terminator]] EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU !!

-Even as his third string is badly damaged, Spamton GIGA opens fire on absolutely everyone in sight, launching rapid fire laser bullets and sweeping lasers from his eyes, wind-symbol shaped bullets combined with actual gusts of wind from his mouth, triple volleys of large right triangle-shaped energy bullets from his nose, energy orbs and flames from his arm cannon, all the while sending mini-Spamton heads at everyone to both shoot more energy bullets and, in the case of the bomb variety, explode if they aren't destroyed on time-
___

-What will Kamui ask her?-
___

TLink: "Eh...?"

Tetra: "What the heck was that about? Did whatever weapon he tried to use malfunction?"

-It might return later, but only if it can ambush them...For now, it seems Specimen 11 has retreated-

-All Tiki and Peppino can see now are more ghosts, many of whom are wielding weapons, but none are immediately targeting them, thankfully-
___

(That...would be advisable, yes...)

Pearl: "I...can certainly try, but it seems to only be listing spirit-based Specimens. And also some of the dimensions they originate from. If it lists your home planet, that might provide a clue to your friend's whereabouts..."

-Pearl scrolls through a list of dimensions the Hellgate has been opened in the KIRA program-

-Numerous other dimensions, many of which they've never heard of, but a few of which turn out to be all too familiar, are listed in it, including dimensions and locations called Brennenburg, the Upside Down, Ultra Space, Nightmare Realm, Subcon Forest, and some dimension just called "The Complex"-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ended up watching more episodes of RWBY

All I will say is that people will have VERY good reasons to not trust Neo whatsoever.

-squirming-
[Ack! Lemme go!]

....it ran off?

Did it....leave.....?
-dumbfounded-

1713923552920.png

---
---
---

---
It's the end of the line, Koyanskaya! Give up and stop your insane crusade if you want even the slightest chance of survival!

___

Ralsei: "I know that!" :glare: "It's just that that creature seemed like a scared animal..."

THGAT'S THE LAST [[crazy straw]] !! IM GOING TO GET THAT [[heart-shaped object] AND MY [[FREEDOM]] AND [[hyperlink blocked]] IF I HAVE TO [[terminator]] EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU !!

-Even as his third string is badly damaged, Spamton GIGA opens fire on absolutely everyone in sight, launching rapid fire laser bullets and sweeping lasers from his eyes, wind-symbol shaped bullets combined with actual gusts of wind from his mouth, triple volleys of large right triangle-shaped energy bullets from his nose, energy orbs and flames from his arm cannon, all the while sending mini-Spamton heads at everyone to both shoot more energy bullets and, in the case of the bomb variety, explode if they aren't destroyed on time-
___

___

Tetra: "What the heck was that about? Did whatever weapon he tried to use malfunction?"

-It might return later, but only if it can ambush them...For now, it seems Specimen 11 has retreated-

-All Tiki and Peppino can see now are more ghosts, many of whom are wielding weapons, but none are immediately targeting them, thankfully-
___

Pearl: "I...can certainly try, but it seems to only be listing spirit-based Specimens. And also some of the dimensions they originate from. If it lists your home planet, that might provide a clue to your friend's whereabouts..."

-Pearl scrolls through a list of dimensions the Hellgate has been opened in the KIRA program-

-Numerous other dimensions, many of which they've never heard of, but a few of which turn out to be all too familiar, are listed in it, including dimensions and locations called Brennenburg, the Upside Down, Ultra Space, Nightmare Realm, Subcon Forest, and some dimension just called "The Complex"-
Veyle: "But this Crusade is her plan, and with how far along she's gotten, I don't think we can reason with her... We have to kill her if we want a chance..."

Shez: "Voyager? Strange name to give someone... Oh well, if they're a friend..."
---
-Queen Medusa casually warps away and will return once the onslaught is over-
---
Kamui: "How much do you know about the Grail War she was in?"
---
-that was enough for Azura to get close and strike him with a water-enhanced axe strike-
---
Ruby: "The Complex? What's that?"

-They can't start making cheesy puns all the time, too!-
___

-Upon hearing Alear express that sentiment as well, Dipper and Mabel turned to look at each other, warmly smiled, then looked back at Alear with the same expression, evidently moved-
___

-In fact, I kinda had a feeling at least a few of these Pokemon would get adopted today, so I brought some with me. :p Here ya go!

-Tosses a Poke Ball to Phosphora with one hand-
-IT'S AN OUTBREAK AAAAAAAAAAAA-
---
Alear: "After all, I've got a whole millenia to make up for." :p
---
-and Phosphora tossed it at Sparky-

-she was thinking of a stylish kick but figured that kind of stuff could be kept for when she needs to actually attack something and set up a flashy combo-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

All I will say is that people will have VERY good reasons to not trust Neo whatsoever.
Well, that's not a good sign...

-IT'S AN OUTBREAK AAAAAAAAAAAA-
---
Alear: "After all, I've got a whole millenia to make up for." :p
---
-and Phosphora tossed it at Sparky-

-she was thinking of a stylish kick but figured that kind of stuff could be kept for when she needs to actually attack something and set up a flashy combo-
-It speaks volumes that Weiss, who probably dislikes puns the most here, is the least freaked out about it out of everyone who's unhappy about it to begin with- :V
___

Dipper: "Wait, a whole millenia?"

Mabel: "Did something happen between you guys...?"

-They're not confused about Alear being a dragon this time, that just made it sound like Alear and Veyle weren't always on the best terms, or perhaps were separated from each other for a long period of time-
___

-She really is a fan of the games- :p

-And Sparky is caught!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well, that's not a good sign...
You'll find out when you watch it. I won't say more :4pacman:

-It speaks volumes that Weiss, who probably dislikes puns the most here, is the least freaked out about it out of everyone who's unhappy about it to begin with- :V
___

Dipper: "Wait, a whole millenia?"

Mabel: "Did something happen between you guys...?"

-They're not confused about Alear being a dragon this time, that just made it sound like Alear and Veyle weren't always on the best terms, or perhaps were separated from each other for a long period of time-
___

-She really is a fan of the games- :p

-And Sparky is caught!-
-she knows people are overreacting and it just letting things happen :V-
---
Alear: "I fell into a coma... and I woke up with no memories."

-literally something from the first 5 minutes of Engage so not really a spoiler-
---
-and immediately released-

Phosphy: "How was it like in there?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she knows people are overreacting and it just letting things happen :V-
---
Alear: "I fell into a coma... and I woke up with no memories."

-literally something from the first 5 minutes of Engage so not really a spoiler-
---
-and immediately released-

Phosphy: "How was it like in there?"
-Even in the also panicking Winter's case?-
___

Mabel: "Oh, that's never a good sign..."

Dipper: (Just like what happened to Sothis...)
___

Sparky: "(There was this bright flash and world of energy, then it just felt like I was taking a nap...)"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Me: -says I won't binge-

Also me: -only has the finale left-

Now I'm serious, the finale will be tomorrow. I need to sleep for work lmao

-Even in the also panicking Winter's case?-
___

Mabel: "Oh, that's never a good sign..."

Dipper: (Just like what happened to Sothis...)
___

Sparky: "(There was this bright flash and world of energy, then it just felt like I was taking a nap...)"
-she tries to pet her-
---
Alear: "But she had my Dragonstone, and that was enough for her to keep hope we'll reunite one day. She... never abandoned me, even when we no longer recognized each other. I will make sure to do the same with her." :)
---
Phosphy: "Okay, that sounds really cool, actually."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Me: -says I won't binge-

Also me: -only has the finale left-

Now I'm serious, the finale will be tomorrow. I need to sleep for work lmao
Okay, even I wasn't planning on binging most to all of the season in one day lmao

-she tries to pet her-
---
Alear: "But she had my Dragonstone, and that was enough for her to keep hope we'll reunite one day. She... never abandoned me, even when we no longer recognized each other. I will make sure to do the same with her." :)
---
Phosphy: "Okay, that sounds really cool, actually."
-And she's successfully petted, but she's still panicking-

___

Mabel: "Awwwwwwww~!" :b:

Dipper: "If that's not proof that true siblings have an unbreakable bond, nothing is." :)
___

I'm pretty sure it doesn't work on people...Or anything that's not a Pokemon.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Emblem Camilla: "That explains why you felt so comfortable around me~"
---
Palutena: "I think so..."
---
Pit: "I can't believe it... I inspired someone!"

Palutena: "And that form happens to take cues from me. I... suppose that means I had a hand in it too."
---
Emblem Tiki: "We are spirits of heroes from different worlds summoned to assist whoever wears us."
Medb: "Indeed, even as separate individuals, you are just as stylish and knowing of a good life regardless~"
---
Morrigan: "Awwwww..." :p
---
Minervamon: "Everything I heard of you, I was hoping to one day live such adventures! I admired to hear about all the great things you did, going against that Underworld Army, saving people from the clutches of those Forces of Nature. To beat the bad guys to protect the people, I was hoping to be as brave as you! And to be a good example like Lady Palutena too... I'm so sorry I lied about everything..."
---
Ana: "That is close to us..."
Tiki: "And this is me when I was little. Just 1000 years old" :p
..As someone with bad electrical pricing to begin with, I know this all too well.

I'm really sorry to hear that...

Star: -Sigh- "Let's get some tea or soda or something..."
___

-Until the Alliance is defeated- :V
___

-What would that be...?-
___

Squirtle: "(Like the training area?)"

Pikachu: "(That's much smarter!)"
___

Dipper; "You'd be surprised by how smart the AI for these guys w as back in 1981." :p
Thanks, really frustrating, but ugh, gotta try to deal with that...

Lily: "I'd like Chuckola Cola..."
---
-What will he do after?- :V
---
-The reactor of souls they're using to try to corrupt the Enigma-
-Even he knows that they can't let Unicron in any shape or form to remain-
---
Blitzwing: "Yeah, I've blown up a lot of stuff there!"
Bumblebee: "...I guess it's safe at least"
---
Amy: "Alright, then I'll be careful!" -tries to kill a Pooka-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Thanks, really frustrating, but ugh, gotta try to deal with that...

Lily: "I'd like Chuckola Cola..."
---
-What will he do after?- :V
---
-The reactor of souls they're using to try to corrupt the Enigma-
-Even he knows that they can't let Unicron in any shape or form to remain-
---
Blitzwing: "Yeah, I've blown up a lot of stuff there!"
Bumblebee: "...I guess it's safe at least"
---
Amy: "Alright, then I'll be careful!" -tries to kill a Pooka-
Is the exact pricing more specific to your city?

-That reminds me that I really need to preorder TTYD lol-

Star: "I'd get some Sea Salt Ice Cream if we weren't working with books..."
___

-Go back to Subcon and try to forget that Chaldea exists- :V
___

-So he's actually going to try and personally sabotage it...-
___

Squirtle: -To Bumblebee after what Blitzwing said- "(...I hope you're right.)" :ohwell:
___

-Is she able to?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Okay, even I wasn't planning on binging most to all of the season in one day lmao
I wasn't either. It just... happened lmao

-And she's successfully petted, but she's still panicking-

___

Mabel: "Awwwwwwww~!" :b:

Dipper: "If that's not proof that true siblings have an unbreakable bond, nothing is." :)
___

I'm pretty sure it doesn't work on people...Or anything that's not a Pokemon.
Weiss: "Calm down, Winter..."
---
Alear: "That's a very good way of putting it." :)
---
Phosphy: "Well, now I'm even more curious." :p

Medb: "Indeed, even as separate individuals, you are just as stylish and knowing of a good life regardless~"
---
Morrigan: "Awwwww..." :p
---
Minervamon: "Everything I heard of you, I was hoping to one day live such adventures! I admired to hear about all the great things you did, going against that Underworld Army, saving people from the clutches of those Forces of Nature. To beat the bad guys to protect the people, I was hoping to be as brave as you! And to be a good example like Lady Palutena too... I'm so sorry I lied about everything..."
---
Ana: "That is close to us..."
Tiki: "And this is me when I was little. Just 1000 years old" :p
Emblem Camilla: "Well, I had to be the best parts of Camilla, right~?"
---
Palutena: "Sounds like you wanted it to keep going." :p
---
Pit: "Awwwwwww, that's really sweet, Miss Athena." :)
---
Kanna: "...That's older than all of us combined..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Is the exact pricing more specific to your city?

-That reminds me that I really need to preorder TTYD lol-

Star: "I'd get some Sea Salt Ice Cream if we weren't working with books..."
___

-Go back to Subcon and try to forget that Chaldea exists- :V
___

-So he's actually going to try and personally sabotage it...-
___

Squirtle: -To Bumblebee after what Blitzwing said- "(...I hope you're right.)" :ohwell:
___

-Is she able to?-
Nationwide in fact

Remember, my country is like, much more smaller than any state

-And you're welcome- :p

Lily: "I'll go pick some up then..."
---
-Will he be able to do the last part?- :V
---
Starscream: Come on, there's got to be something! No one in their right minds can allow... That thing, to ever return!
-Indeed he's looking what to do, hoping to take advantage of his mutant Spark-
---
-So they advance to theeeere-
---
-Amy managed to kill it... But an enemy is getting behind her!-

Emblem Camilla: "Well, I had to be the best parts of Camilla, right~?"
---
Palutena: "Sounds like you wanted it to keep going." :p
---
Pit: "Awwwwwww, that's really sweet, Miss Athena." :)
---
Kanna: "...That's older than all of us combined..."
Medb: "I say you do that quite nicely~"
---
Meltlilith: "What you think?" :glare:
---
-The Digimon downright blushed outta embarrassment-
---
Mary: "...Y-Yeah" -she really doesn't knows how old she is, certainly younger than her mother on the least-
-Though because painting, she's remained mentally and physically a bucko-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
He's ranted about it in Discord. It's nationwide.
Nationwide in fact

Remember, my country is like, much more smaller than any state
...That makes it even worse...

I'm really sorry you're having to deal with this crap, Digi.

-And you're welcome- :p

Lily: "I'll go pick some up then..."
---
-Will he be able to do the last part?- :V
---
Starscream: Come on, there's got to be something! No one in their right minds can allow... That thing, to ever return!
-Indeed he's looking what to do, hoping to take advantage of his mutant Spark-
---
-So they advance to theeeere-
---
-Amy managed to kill it... But an enemy is getting behind her!-
-The game looks hype-

Star: "I'll just take some Chuckola Cola, too..."
___

___

-It speaks volumes that even the egotistical Starscream isn't sitting idly by and is actually to personally stop any and all experiments that have anything to do with Unicron or even simply the energy that powered him...-
___

-They're now at the training grounds-
___

-And that would be a Fygar, which is about to breath fire-

I wasn't either. It just... happened lmao
I've done this with some new shows I was trying to catch up with before.

In some cases I was so many episodes and seasons behind that when I was finally up to speed, I was actually surprised lmao.

Weiss: "Calm down, Winter..."
---
Alear: "That's a very good way of putting it." :)
---
Phosphy: "Well, now I'm even more curious." :p
(Are we all just gonna start making puns?!)
___

Mabel: "Also twin telepathy. You can't convince me that that's not a real thing!"
___

Well, there's plenty extras around if you want to crack at looking into their mechanics. I'm no scientist, I just use a Poke Ball because it woirks. :p

Last edited:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Taiga: "That's it, feek the protein all over you!"

Kaito: "Let's just call it life's circumstances" -he not wanting to admit it's a coping mechanism for having incarcerated his brother then discovering his brother was evil anyway-

View attachment 388415
---

---

-Despite Penny being a bit more nervous and a bit easier to surprise than the serious and collected Scáthach is, the fight nonetheless seems to be at a stalemate-

___

___

___

Veyle: "But this Crusade is her plan, and with how far along she's gotten, I don't think we can reason with her... We have to kill her if we want a chance..."

Shez: "Voyager? Strange name to give someone... Oh well, if they're a friend..."
---

-that was enough for Azura to get close and strike him with a water-enhanced axe strike-
---
-that sounds so wrong out of context :V-

-he arrested his brother before knowing he was doing something evil?-

-instead of just HM moves and stuff-

-desperately trying to get out of her grasp now!-

-he leaps up to do another elbow drop-
-and another-
-and another-

That was a Wendigomon. Something I just learned about myself, but apparently a Champion level Digimon capable of sorts of otherworldly powers that would could affect reality around it. With a primal nature to boot.
And since it's only Champion, it could still evolve into something stronger, which we were trying to prevent.

-notices her Tamer staring at Gorgon-

....oh don't tell me she's your type. -smirks while teasing him-
Though I could understand if you're smitten; she seems like a catch.

Don't even joke about that. I suspect she has something to do with the Dramon.....

-her smirk immediately falters-
Oh.

Eh...they all-a stopped.....

[Ready, Sakura? Let me at 'em!]

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-that sounds so wrong out of context :V-

-he arrested his brother before knowing he was doing something evil?-

-Meanwhile my thoughts when typing that-

-More like, he was a cop in a world ruled by evil monsters, his brother was in secret a vigilante against them, then he arrested him, his identity was revealed, that gave him trauma, he escaped, and he later found out his brother was adouble agent who was a vigilante to try to catch other heroes anyway-
-Yeah it's kinda weird-

Scáthach: "So far, not any bad..."
-Even her voice sounds badass to the Bidoof!-

-Indeed, and they start to devour! Minus Liz who has manners-

___

___

___

___

---
---
---
---
-and another-
-and another-

That was a Wendigomon. Something I just learned about myself, but apparently a Champion level Digimon capable of sorts of otherworldly powers that would could affect reality around it. With a primal nature to boot.
And since it's only Champion, it could still evolve into something stronger, which we were trying to prevent.

Don't even joke about that. I suspect she has something to do with the Dramon.....

Oh.

Koyanskaya: "NEVER! Nver we'll stop unti-! AAAAGGH!" -the elbows, and fists from Volcanicus are a lot for her- "You... All die...!" -then Alear pierced one of her hearts-
-She would attempt to crush everyone by stretching her limbs at absurdly long and rapid degrees-

Sitonai: "You'll maybe understand later, let's get to him!" -he sees they-
---
Vita: "WHATEVER!" -she can't evade it all, but tanks through enough by her rage to do a hit right at his glasses!-
Nanoha: "I... Didn't understand that"
Hayate: "But it sounded really cool! What's a Digimon? What's a Champion?"
Fate: "We'll have to question them..."
Gorgon: ".......Dramon?"
-While that was going on, a lone spider-like creature happened to observe what was going on, hidden amongst rubble-
1713991798176.png

---
Artemis: "...Ooooh, that matter..."
---
-Indeed, Tetra-
-Which would surprise the individual, knowing him a little off!-

Tiki: "How strange... Where are they going?"
---
-Or another named the 'Dark Area'... And then she finds one named 'Ganma Kingdom'-
Makoto: "Stop there! That's the one"
Sieg: "Ganma? Is that where you come from?"
Takeru: "It's Alain-kun's kingdom, and Makoto-niichan lives there" -and their Specimen forms were simply nicknamed after their Rider forms, Ghost, Specter and Necrom-
Sakura: "Alright, gimme little..." -pulling out the Gengarite-
...That makes it even worse...

I'm really sorry you're having to deal with this crap, Digi.

-The game looks hype-

Star: "I'll just take some Chuckola Cola, too..."
___

___

-It speaks volumes that even the egotistical Starscream isn't sitting idly by and is actually to personally stop any and all experiments that have anything to do with Unicron or even simply the energy that powered him...-
___

-They're now at the training grounds-
___

-And that would be a Fygar, which is about to breath fire-
Thanks for that at least... Someday I hope I can move to a better place.

-As is TTYD-

Lily: "Alright" -returned 3 minutes right after-
---
-As expected tbh- :V
---
-Indeed, no one in their right minds would ever join him... Of course, it's clear Bludgeon, Mohawk, Tarantulas and Airachnid were never in their right minds, ugh!-
---
-Indeed, time to see what they can do!-
---
Amy: "Wait, no!" -tried to attack the dragon!-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Medb: "I say you do that quite nicely~"
---
Meltlilith: "What you think?" :glare:
---
-The Digimon downright blushed outta embarrassment-
---
Mary: "...Y-Yeah" -she really doesn't knows how old she is, certainly younger than her mother on the least-
-Though because painting, she's remained mentally and physically a bucko-
Camilla: "Thank you~"
---
Dark Pit: "I'm sure you can find a good spar." :p
---
Palutena: "Okay, that's cute." :)
---
Kanna: "You look so spirit-like..."

Emblem Tiki: "Well, I am a spirit."

(Are we all just gonna start making puns?!)
___

Mabel: "Also twin telepathy. You can't convince me that that's not a real thing!"
___

Well, there's plenty extras around if you want to crack at looking into their mechanics. I'm no scientist, I just use a Poke Ball because it woirks. :p
Ruby: "I hope not!"
---
Alear: "...Say what now?"
---
Phosphy: "You know what? Fair enough."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Thanks for that at least... Someday I hope I can move to a better place.

-As is TTYD-

Lily: "Alright" -returned 3 minutes right after-
---
-As expected tbh- :V
---
-Indeed, no one in their right minds would ever join him... Of course, it's clear Bludgeon, Mohawk, Tarantulas and Airachnid were never in their right minds, ugh!-
---
-Indeed, time to see what they can do!-
---
Amy: "Wait, no!" -tried to attack the dragon!-
I can relate given that while perhaps not as severe, bills in general here are a lot higher than they should be and are often ridiculously high.

If it means anything, I'll be praying that you and your family can move somewhere better.

-Probably tied with Super for my favorite in the series-

-With sodas-

Star: "Thanks!" :)
___

-He just hopes he won't get dragged back into any chaos that surrounds their missions-
___

-Almost all of these former Decepticons are either insane or ruthless enough to experiment with such a power source if it aids their survival or quests for power...-
___

-Seems like all of three of these Pokemon will be testing their abilities again here...-
___

-She's able to attack it on time, causing it to stop in it's tracks and cancelling it's fire breath attack-

Ruby: "I hope not!"
---
Alear: "...Say what now?"
---
Phosphy: "You know what? Fair enough."
(Ugh, this is totally getting out of hand...)

(...DANG IT!)

___

Mabel: "You've never heard of Twin Telepathy? it's a real thing!"

Dipper: "Well, there's definitely been a few documented cases where it's arguable...Then again, I'd probably be less inclined to believe if it hasn't been for all the supernatural weird stuff we've seen."
___

Squirtle: "(I wonder if we'll find any friends willing to Train us...)"

Hey, don't worry about it. There's so many different people here and tons of them are good with animals, so I'm sure you'll find good Trainers in no time. :p -Pats Squirtle on the head, who smiles cheerfully-

Penny: "Thus far, this match has been perfectly even!"
-In contrast to Penny who just sounds like a friendly and perky teenager- :p

-The same can be said for Jigglypuff, as well as the older and more well-mannered Rapidash-

---
---
---
---
Koyanskaya: "NEVER! Nver we'll stop unti-! AAAAGGH!" -the elbows, and fists from Volcanicus are a lot for her- "You... All die...!" -then Alear pierced one of her hearts-
-She would attempt to crush everyone by stretching her limbs at absurdly long and rapid degrees-

---
Vita: "WHATEVER!" -she can't evade it all, but tanks through enough by her rage to do a hit right at his glasses!-
-While that was going on, a lone spider-like creature happened to observe what was going on, hidden amongst rubble-
View attachment 388438
---
---
-Indeed, Tetra-

---
-Or another named the 'Dark Area'... And then she finds one named 'Ganma Kingdom'-
Takeru: "It's Alain-kun's kingdom, and Makoto-niichan lives there" -and their Specimen forms were simply nicknamed after their Rider forms, Ghost, Specter and Necrom-
-and another-
-and another-

Oh.

INCOMING!

-Undyne attempts to launch water spear constructs at Koyanskaya's countless stretching limbs-

-Moana launches Twisters at Koyanskaya in an attempt to throw her off balance and thus cancel out the stretching limbs attacks-

-Star, meanwhile, tried to restrict some of Koyanskaya's movements by casting Syrup Tsunami Shockwave at some of the arms-

___

-Which Spamton GIGA outright blocked with his arm, before trying to swat Vita away like a bug-

NO ONE TOUCHES THE [[designer glasses]] OR [[BIG SHOT bow tie]] !! YOU WANT THE [[latest and greatest]] IN [[fashion]] ?? GO BUY SOME YOURSELF !!

Kris: "Wendigomon. Great, that name's not exactly reassuring or inspiring confidence in our odds of survival, here."

Ralsei: "Is...Is there really nothing we can do to help it or calm down?"
___

-Even Artemis gets that this must be a serious matters if it concerns that...-
___

Tetra: "That was awfully strange..." -Still on guard-

-The ghosts seem to be most focused on city and it's residents now...-
___

-Even if he Mega Evolves, neither Gengar nor anyone else would be able to enter the pathway leading to the Hellgate without the presence of at least one of the Specimens who was summoned through it. The door is effectively just another solid part of wall with a glowing blue aura over it until one draws near it-

Pearl: "There apparently aren't any images of any of these dimensions in this database, including the so-called "Complex", although, it's described as this series of endless maze-like office hallway..."

Steven: "...That sounds...eerily familiar..." (It couldn't be the same place as that building maze the Moonjumper sent us to, right?)

-Then the info about the Gamma Kingdom-

Pearl: "I still can't find any images of any of these dimensions, but if the information about this Gamma Kingdom is correct, then your friend was most likely deployed in the city along with you two and the rest of Spooky's army by now..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
V9 done

It sure was a volume

(Ugh, this is totally getting out of hand...)

(...DANG IT!)

___

Mabel: "You've never heard of Twin Telepathy? it's a real thing!"

Dipper: "Well, there's definitely been a few documented cases where it's arguable...Then again, I'd probably be less inclined to believe if it hasn't been for all the supernatural weird stuff we've seen."
___

Squirtle: "(I wonder if we'll find any friends willing to Train us...)"

Hey, don't worry about it. There's so many different people here and tons of them are good with animals, so I'm sure you'll find good Trainers in no time. :p -Pats Squirtle on the head, who smiles cheerfully-
Weiss: -actually chuckled at that one-
---
Alear: "Huh... my stewards never told me of this..."
---
Phosphy: "Yeah! Always stay optimistic. I'm sure something good will happen to you all." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
V9 done

It sure was a volume
Good volume? Debatable volume? Or just V3 and V8 insanity again?

Also, the rest was unreplied.

Weiss: -actually chuckled at that one-
---
Alear: "Huh... my stewards never told me of this..."
---
Phosphy: "Yeah! Always stay optimistic. I'm sure something good will happen to you all." :)
-Others point that out not realizing it was probably more due to Winter's reaction to her own unintended pun?-
___

Mabel: "That's probably just because it's not as well documented where you guys come from yet!"
___

Girafarig: "(You really mean it...?)"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-and another-
-and another-

Oh.

---
1713991798176.png
1713991798176.png

---
---
-Indeed, Tetra-

---
INCOMING!

-Undyne attempts to launch water spear constructs at Koyanskaya's countless stretching limbs-

-Moana launches Twisters at Koyanskaya in an attempt to throw her off balance and thus cancel out the stretching limbs attacks-

-Star, meanwhile, tried to restrict some of Koyanskaya's movements by casting Syrup Tsunami Shockwave at some of the arms-

___

-Which Spamton GIGA outright blocked with his arm, before trying to swat Vita away like a bug-

NO ONE TOUCHES THE [[designer glasses]] OR [[BIG SHOT bow tie]] !! YOU WANT THE [[latest and greatest]] IN [[fashion]] ?? GO BUY SOME YOURSELF !!

Kris: "Wendigomon. Great, that name's not exactly reassuring or inspiring confidence in our odds of survival, here."

___

-Even Artemis gets that this must be a serious matters if it concerns that...-
___

___

-Even if he Mega Evolves, neither Gengar nor anyone else would be able to enter the pathway leading to the Hellgate without the presence of at least one of the Specimens who was summoned through it. The door is effectively just another solid part of wall with a glowing blue aura over it until one draws near it-

Pearl: "There apparently aren't any images of any of these dimensions in this database, including the so-called "Complex", although, it's described as this series of endless maze-like office hallway..."

Steven: "...That sounds...eerily familiar..." (It couldn't be the same place as that building maze the Moonjumper sent us to, right?)

Pearl: "I still can't find any images of any of these dimensions, but if the information about this Gamma Kingdom is correct, then your friend was most likely deployed in the city along with you two and the rest of Spooky's army by now..."
-Alear tries to slash through the limbs with her sword-

-and Voyager see they?-
---
Queen Medusa: "You are SO annoying!"
---
Kamui: "So you know of it..."
---
-being caught off-guard only made Azura capitalize on it and strike even harder-
---
Weiss: "That... sounds familiar..."

-I think some RWBY characters were in there-

-Others point that out not realizing it was probably more due to Winter's reaction to her own unintended pun?-
___

Mabel: "That's probably just because it's not as well documented where you guys come from yet!"
___

Girafarig: "(You really mean it...?)"
-people didn't even notice- :p
---
Alear: "...This seems like coincidences..."
---
Phosphy: "Heck yeah I do!"

Good volume? Debatable volume? Or just V3 and V8 insanity again?

Also, the rest was unreplied.
There are not one but TWO episodes with content warnings.

Make that what you will.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-people didn't even notice- :p
---
Alear: "...This seems like coincidences..."
---
Phosphy: "Heck yeah I do!"
-Too busy irrationally panicking over the trivial matter that is Yang's sense of humor- :V
___

Mabel: "How many cases of telepathy do you or your home kingdom know of yet?"
___

Pikachu: "(We've made a lot friends here already, haven't we? I'm sure you guys will find Trainers, too!)" :b:

There are not one but TWO episodes with content warnings.

Make that what you will.
...Once again ,that ain't a good sign.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Too busy irrationally panicking over the trivial matter that is Yang's sense of humor- :V
___

Mabel: "How many cases of telepathy do you or your home kingdom know of yet?"
___

Pikachu: "(We've made a lot friends here already, haven't we? I'm sure you guys will find Trainers, too!)" :b:
-pretty much :V-
---
Alear: "...None."
---
-that's encouraging?-

...Once again ,that ain't a good sign.
Don't worry about it :4pacman:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-pretty much :V-
---
Alear: "...None."
---
-that's encouraging?-
-While Penny just blankly stares at them in confusion over their overreacting-
___

Mabel: -Overly serious conspiracy tone- "Exactly..."

-Dipper rolls his eyes at Mabel's response-
___

-it is, and both the Squirtle and Girafarig make happy Pokemon noises as a result-

-Not sure what to write for their dialogue, so I'll just say that anyone who can't understand the Pokemon language nearby would just hear happy repetitions and variations of "Squirtle" and "Girafarig"-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-While Penny just blankly stares at them in confusion over their overreacting-
___

Mabel: -Overly serious conspiracy tone- "Exactly..."

-Dipper rolls his eyes at Mabel's response-
___

-it is, and both the Squirtle and Girafarig make happy Pokemon noises as a result-

-Not sure what to write for their dialogue, so I'll just say that anyone who can't understand the Pokemon language nearby would just hear happy repetitions and variations of "Squirtle" and "Girafarig"-
Weiss: -sips tea- "Don't worry. They'll get over it."
---
Alear: "......You're acting a bit strange now..."
---
-that's a silly mental image-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: -sips tea- "Don't worry. They'll get over it."
---
Alear: "......You're acting a bit strange now..."
---
-that's a silly mental image-
-Winter is starting to calm down somewhat, at least-

-She just comically still feels defeated after accidentally making a pun, herself-

___

Stanley: -Passing by while drinking a soda- "That's normal for them."

Dipper/Mabel: "Hey!" :glare:
___

-It's literally the norm for the Pokemon series where most people can't understand them and only Mewtwo, Team Rocket's Meowth and one Lucario can usually talk- :V

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Winter is starting to calm down somewhat, at least-

-She just comically still feels defeated after accidentally making a pun, herself-

___

Stanley: -Passing by while drinking a soda- "That's normal for them."

Dipper/Mabel: "Hey!" :glare:
___

-It's literally the norm for the Pokemon series where most people can't understand them and only Mewtwo, Team Rocket's Meowth and one Lucario can usually talk- :V
Weiss: -smiled at that-
---
Alear: "...Since when are you here?"
---
-that's right- :V

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Meanwhile, how Nora?-
___

Stanley: "Aren't tons of people coming and going from here constantly? It's literally a training ground in a place full of magical warriors."
___

-In any case, Sparky is now Phosphora's Pokemon!-
-she's actually calming down-
---
Alear: "...That is fair..."
---
-HECK YEAH!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
RWBY, Jaune and Neo all now have V9 stuff for their entries, just for KoP and Goldie to know
Camilla: "Thank you~"
---
Dark Pit: "I'm sure you can find a good spar." :p
---
Palutena: "Okay, that's cute." :)
---
Kanna: "You look so spirit-like..."

Emblem Tiki: "Well, I am a spirit."
Medb: "Alright, where next~?"
---
Morrigan: "Maybe closer than you think~"
Meltlilith: "..." 🤔
---
Monika: "I won't deny that either"
BB: "But not as much as BB-chan"
---
Tiki: "Yes, but aren't Servants too?"
Gil: "Yeah we kinda are" :p
I can relate given that while perhaps not as severe, bills in general here are a lot higher than they should be and are often ridiculously high.

If it means anything, I'll be praying that you and your family can move somewhere better.

-Probably tied with Super for my favorite in the series-

-With sodas-

Star: "Thanks!" :)
___

-He just hopes he won't get dragged back into any chaos that surrounds their missions-
___

-Almost all of these former Decepticons are either insane or ruthless enough to experiment with such a power source if it aids their survival or quests for power...-
___

-Seems like all of three of these Pokemon will be testing their abilities again here...-
___

-She's able to attack it on time, causing it to stop in it's tracks and cancelling it's fire breath attack-
Thanks for that, I'm particularly thinking of Spain tbh

Lily: "Glad to serve~" -hands it over-
---
-He totally will, won't he?-
---
-Really it seems only Steeljaw did it out of options to survive-
---
-Indeed, the terrain is a rocky one-
---
Amy: "Now that's more like it!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Medb: "Alright, where next~?"
---
Morrigan: "Maybe closer than you think~"
Meltlilith: "..." 🤔
---
Monika: "I won't deny that either"
BB: "But not as much as BB-chan"
---
Tiki: "Yes, but aren't Servants too?"
Gil: "Yeah we kinda are" :p
Camilla: "Hmmm... Perhaps some furniture?"
---
Dark Pit: "She wants you to fight her."
---
Palutena: "Debatable." :p
---
Kanna: "But you're not floating and transparent?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
RWBY, Jaune and Neo all now have V9 stuff for their entries, just for KoP and Goldie to know
Thanks for the heads-up.

Thanks for that, I'm particularly thinking of Spain tbh

Lily: "Glad to serve~" -hands it over-
---
-He totally will, won't he?-
---
-Really it seems only Steeljaw did it out of options to survive-
---
-Indeed, the terrain is a rocky one-
---
Amy: "Now that's more like it!"
Are you pretty much set on that being where you want to move?

Star: "Alright, now let's crack this case!"
___

-Most definitely- :V
___

-But the rest...-
___

-Should any of Chaldea's Pokemon be thereM
___

-But some Pookas are hovering towards her!-

-she's actually calming down-
---
Alear: "...That is fair..."
---
-HECK YEAH!-
-Maybe this isn't worth panicking about...-
___

-He must be one of the Grunkles they mentioned to Erika and Ephraim...-
___

Sparky: "(So...what now? Should I start training more?)"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: "Hmmm... Perhaps some furniture?"
---
Dark Pit: "She wants you to fight her."
---
Palutena: "Debatable." :p
---
Kanna: "But you're not floating and transparent?"
Medb: "Like a bed or a desk?"
---
Meltlilith: "...You think I didn't get that?"
---
-BB pouted-
Monika: "Okay, but what now?"
Minervamon: "...I don't know"
---
Ana: "Because mana allows us to become physical"
Are you pretty much set on that being where you want to move?

Star: "Alright, now let's crack this case!"
___

-Most definitely- :V
___

-But the rest...-
___

-Should any of Chaldea's Pokemon be thereM
___

-But some Pookas are hovering towards her!-
I do have some relatives there so...

Lily: "Yeah, no mystery can remain unsolved!" -they start looking at the books-
---
-Well now- :V
---
-Tarantulas, Mohawk, Bludgeon and Airachnid are all murderously insane...-
---
-Sure, why not?-
---
Amy: "I won't let you!" -tried to catch one!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I do have some relatives there so...

Lily: "Yeah, no mystery can remain unsolved!" -they start looking at the books-
---
-Well now- :V
---
-Tarantulas, Mohawk, Bludgeon and Airachnid are all murderously insane...-
---
-Sure, why not?-
---
Amy: "I won't let you!" -tried to catch one!-
That itself is a good reason, imo.

Star: "No matter hard difficult it might seem!" -All of which are history books and/or books about the Butterfly family-
___

-But for now, it seems like all of the Dokis can actually agree on something: that the Snatcher is a major jerkwad- :V
___

-And every single one of them need to be stopped...-
___

-Most notably Justeaze, who's currently taking one of her combat lessons from Scáthach-
___

-She's able to!-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
-Meanwhile my thoughts when typing that-

-More like, he was a cop in a world ruled by evil monsters, his brother was in secret a vigilante against them, then he arrested him, his identity was revealed, that gave him trauma, he escaped, and he later found out his brother was adouble agent who was a vigilante to try to catch other heroes anyway-
-Yeah it's kinda weird-

---
View attachment 388438

---
-Indeed, Tetra-

---

Penny: "Thus far, this match has been perfectly even!"
-In contrast to Penny who just sounds like a friendly and perky teenager- :p

-The same can be said for Jigglypuff, as well as the older and more well-mannered Rapidash-

INCOMING!

___

___

___

-Alear tries to slash through the limbs with her sword-

-and Voyager see they?-
---
Queen Medusa: "You are SO annoying!"
---

-being caught off-guard only made Azura capitalize on it and strike even harder-
---
Weiss: "That... sounds familiar..."

-I think some RWBY characters were in there-
-ahue-
-but yeah he eat-

-that's not confusing at all-

-keeps watching!-

-this makes the Totodile writhe even more!-

-too bad YOU CAN'T SQUISH THE FISH!-
-she literally cannot match in physical strength-

-so many questions left to be answered by Lilithmon while her Tamer was laser focused on Gorgon....-

Ehh....? I thought Chaldea was already knowledgeable about Digimon....?
As for the Wendigomon....usually when a Dark Evolution like that occurs, it has to be dealt with in a severe manner.
-she seems sympathetic due to having gone through it herself once-
(That's right, the Demon Lord form she has now is meant to be the GOOD form)
....if it were possible to undo it, I'd prefer it. But the fact it can get worse is something to worry about.

You. Show me your Digivice.
(Would Gorgon even remember about it after what Isis did? Or would she just see a fossilized trinket she finds sentimental but not know why?)

-he's easing up a little while they aren't being attacked, but still on edge-
So what do you-a think is going on...?

-he
ends up Mega Evolving due to Sakura and his demeanor changes from a playful trickster to a bit more unhinged-
-he then tried to enter the portal but to his and everyone's surprise, he faceplate into some barrier even he can't phase through-
-this really sinks into the group....-
-....DE GÖSTE.....that can phase through dimensions.....can't go through the portal....-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Maybe this isn't worth panicking about...-
___

-He must be one of the Grunkles they mentioned to Erika and Ephraim...-
___

Sparky: "(So...what now? Should I start training more?)"
-so most end up calming down-
---
Eirika: "Is this one of your... what was it? Grunkles?"

// I just now noticed you miss an "i" in Eirika's name. But that's a pretty weird name so I get it lol
---
Phosphy: "How do you want to train?"

Medb: "Like a bed or a desk?"
---
Meltlilith: "...You think I didn't get that?"
---
-BB pouted-
Monika: "Okay, but what now?"
Minervamon: "...I don't know"
---
Ana: "Because mana allows us to become physical"
Camilla: "Nice tables for our couches and TVs?"
---
Dark Pit: "Well, if you're gonna ponder about it, I'll get an actual spar in." :p
---
Pit: "Would you like to be part of Palutena's Guard?"

Palu: ‼
---
Emblem Tiki: "We're... in a weird in-between. We can fight but that's about the only physical interaction we can do."

Top Bottom