• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Games with the most in depth customization

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
WWF No Mercy probably held the record a long time. You can make wrestlers play vastly different and look different too.

Fraymakers looks overwhelming but there is infinite creativity in that. (Mugen too)

I feel like Saints Row 2 has the best character creator
but the latter Saints Row games might have done a good thing making it so you can't make anorexic player characters

For more cartoony (or Artoony! Get it? ... you will later) I'd Say Blinx 2. Maybe just because I love cats.

These are just out of the games I've played.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Do any of you know a Fighting game were you can easily make your own Characters, stages and general aesthetic Basically a Fighting Game Maker!
I would Love to make Videospiel-Man the fighting Game!
I guess if not Smash has to do its actually possible to make VSM in it Via Mii Maker atleast for the Most Part!

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
Do any of you know a Fighting game were you can easily make your own Characters, stages and general aesthetic Basically a Fighting Game Maker!
I would Love to make Videospiel-Man the fighting Game!
I guess if not Smash has to do its actually possible to make VSM in it Via Mii Maker atleast for the Most Part!
I don't know how easy Mugen is to use. Fraymakers if you donated. Otherwise you'd have to wait.

Top Bottom