• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Wait, I though Upper Hand Strike looked to prediction focused to be that useful, but I just realized it can probably be used to shut down Pranksters if its a garunteed flinch.

Bye bye Whimsicott.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Martian Manhunter vs. Silver Surfer is next on Death Battle. Who do you think will win?

Jondolio

Smash Hero
13 max soups left to make

I am in pain but at least the podcast I'm listening to is interesting enough to make it a not completely terrible experience

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Interesting how we know what the types of the last paradox legends are now.

Entei will be fire dragon

Terrakion will be rock psychic

And if it exists( it probably doesn’t) keldeo will be water psychic.

All pretty solid and unique type combos for the most part.

It be really cool if we got Keldeo as on though, and then the beasts had ho-oh since it’s the being that bought them to life to begin with.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Interesting how we know what the types of the last paradox legends are now.

Entei will be fire dragon

Terrakion will be rock psychic

And if it exists( it probably doesn’t) keldeo will be water psychic.

All pretty solid and unique type combos for the most part.

It be really cool if we got Keldeo as on though, and then the beasts had ho-oh since it’s the being that bought them to life to begin with.
Paradox Entei will be Fire/Dragon
Raging Bolt (Along with Miraidon) is Electric/Dragon
Baxcalibur is Ice/Dragon

Where have I seen these types before...

UNOVA CONFIRMED

Shroob

Sup?
Okay but yeah Shaymin is gonna be a huge pain in the ass to get, especially 2 of lol.

I'm not buying Sw/Sd just to unlock it in PLA.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Normally I don't condone making death threats or any ill wishes towards game developers.

Having said that I hope whoever decided getting one max mushroom should require three victories in Max raid battles (sometimes four because the universe just hates me) trips down a flight of stairs

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Shaymin's back
View attachment 376054

You're going to need to get 2 for your living dex somehow

View attachment 376055
This should actually be pretty easy. It’s super common nowadays between GO, Legends and BDSP making it easily available. Most people probably have spares for trade.
Paradox Entei will be Fire/Dragon
Raging Bolt (Along with Miraidon) is Electric/Dragon
Baxcalibur is Ice/Dragon

Where have I seen these types before...

UNOVA CONFIRMED
Pokémon already confirmed this themselves:
1691963039527.jpeg

D

Deleted member

Lamperouge Lamperouge Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen my brother and sister in Metroidvania-christ, been playing Symphony Of The Night with the glitch to not let Death take away your weapons at the beginning and I am loving It as a whole.

The spritework is beautiful, the variety of weapons is awesome and Alucard has to be one of the most fun characters to play as in a Metroidvania due to how many options he has and the bosses he fights against. Can totally see why It is a classic. And don't get me started on the music.

Noipoi

Howdy!
This should actually be pretty easy. It’s super common nowadays between GO, Legends and BDSP making it easily available. Most people probably have spares for trade.

Pokémon already confirmed this themselves:
View attachment 376056
Why would Snivy be a starter in a Legends Unova game, though? It's already a Unova starter :090:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Why would Snivy be a starter in a Legends Unova game, though? It's already a Unova starter :090:
I mean it could end up not being a legends Unova game.

Or they just do something neat where we learn one of the modern day starters actually evolved very differently in the past. But they probably would keep the theme of different regions for each starter.

So it’s probably a big coincidence.

Back to Shaymin though, it’s depicted alongside the starters. Which makes me think it’s actually going to be catchable somehow.

Maybe you can unlock and build up the terrarium which attracts rare Pokémon?

Although this isn’t even the first hint we have that mythicals are going to be spotlighted in the DLC. We have a big Mew event, and the website heavily implies Perin is looking to photograph celebii as her camera missions are taking place in an isolated forest the locals don’t visit, called timeless woods.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Lamperouge Lamperouge Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen my brother and sister in Metroidvania-christ, been playing Symphony Of The Night with the glitch to not let Death take away your weapons at the beginning and I am loving It as a whole.

The spritework is beautiful, the variety of weapons is awesome and Alucard has to be one of the most fun characters to play as in a Metroidvania due to how many options he has and the bosses he fights against. Can totally see why It is a classic. And don't get me started on the music.
Yeah, it's a good one.

Make sure you play around with some of the real OP stuff like Alucard Shield + Shield Rod and the Crissagraem.

Top Bottom