• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSamus not playable for tournaments?

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
i hope that they ban the entire smash ball idea. every time i see a video of someone using there final smash, 1-2 stocks are lost. that could upset matches in a great way, not to mention tournaments.
But they involve little to no randomness to them. They will only be banned if they prove broken and unavoidable. Everyone in the videos SUCKED beyond belief. Method = hold stick in direction of opponent; mash special button

rayecho

Smash Ace
But they involve little to no randomness to them. They will only be banned if they prove broken and unavoidable. Everyone in the videos SUCKED beyond belief. Method = hold stick in direction of opponent; mash special button
of course they sucked, they only played the game for 4 days. i doubt that is enough time to be good at Brawl. and even when they sucked, the still took off a lot of stock. and when people do get better at the game, it will be harder to avoid the Final Smash.

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai does acknowledge that people play tournaments without items, so I would be very surprised that he would go to all that effort creating a character that will not be at any tournament scene.

Possibly Sakurai is trying to change the scene by atleast enabling smash balls? I wouldnt be hurt if smash balls were enabled thats for sure.

Top Bottom