• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zoap's Maybe Housing for Axis/Zhu

Zoap

Smash Master
Alright so my parents are going outta town from Friday-Saturday. So if I can convince my brother, I may be able to house somewhere between 5-10 people(Sleeping on the floor). Now this is in no way final and until I get the cool from my bro, it is just a maybe. But I will take names down and put up rules and ****.

Rules:
1. If I'm going to house you, I have to know you. This means met you, talked with you or recognize you in some way.
2. If there are people in your party who I don't recognize/know then I will hold who I know responsible for any **** that happens.
3. If you break it you buy it!
4. You will shower, I don't give a **** what you smell like in your house but you will smell decent in my house.
5. Bring your own shampoo, toothbrush, towels, pillows, blankets etc. I won't provide **** for no one.
6. We play what I want to play, they're my tvs and my house.
7. I have dogs and cats. The dogs sleep in my room and the cats sleep in my brothers/family room.

Ok I should know in the next two days. Go ahead and post up if you are down.

Top Bottom