• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zhu (Falco) vs Zel / SS ?!?! Help my falco please >_>

HylianLord

Smash Ace
first of all, thanks to Glenn (GC II) for uploading these vids. there were alot so thank you for uploading xDD

here are some vids from the last NCB. my match with lunin isn't up yet. i'll post those when they're up. he utterly destroyed me so those will probably be the best for critiques xD

so yea, any feedback is appreciated. and yes i try to limit my gay useless flashy **** in tourny matches xD.

Zhu (Falco) vs Zelgadis (Fox)
Zhu (Falco) vs Zelgadis (Fox) 2
Zhu (Falco) vs Zelgadis (Fox) 3

Zhu (Falco) vs SS (Falcon)
Zhu (Fox) vs SS (Falcon) 2
Zhu (Falco) vs SS (Falcon) 3

note: SS was very tired, so he was not playing at his usual standards.

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
For the Zel match, you gotta practice more -- be more conscious of whats happening. Stop being flashy, do what works. :) *watches SS matches*.

Mmm, all in all, work on trying to be perfect and learn your advantages/disadvantages/priority more. You can be work on being tricky, but I suggest the previous sentence first.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Yea Zhu, I just finished reading your post and was wondering what was up with SS.

Anywayz, what lunin said is true. Also... grab more to be honest because half of the time it just looked like you were trying to break his sheild. Good approach and what not but vary it. I'll give feedback on zel once I get back from class. <_<

shanus

Smash Hero
as K.C. said try and vary your approaches a bit more and dont always go for the shield break. More usage of neutral air and bair for these approaches would be nice, otherwise your approaches become a bit predictable. And def. grab a bit more. Otherwise, nice falco!

Stryk9

Smash Journeyman
you yoshi story match against ss showed some good stage domnination by you which was good. You have great shine combos and seem to know all the lilttle trixies. If anything laser more. it really messes up gaptain falcons recovery and usualy you just edghogged right away instead.

Top Bottom