• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
They used to be competitive but one of them moved on to work/real life. One of them moved on to Animal Crossing, but is mostly inconsistent with Smash 4. She uses Kirby and Rosalina sometimes. She used to have an account here but idk what her name was
I know; you told us. Aww... so that means we can only have another berserker unless your other sister decides to make an alt and start fresh like Macchiato... It was Macchiato, right? Someone here made like 4 accounts and either forgot or something and was not named Fuujin.

Also, waifu from Redline incoming. :p

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I'd play, but later. Maybe. It's a bit stale when you play the same person. Needs more variety. Then again idk if people still play 3DS
HP Ditto when.
Yeah, I understand. I also need to get a Wii u soon, I think I'll buy one in the summer or something. But if we do play again, I won't only play lucario. I'm only going to play diddy.:troll:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Looks like a tuna fish with a seaweed on top of it with a crown

If this is being sold, I'd buy it for $12,500
just tell me where to ship it :200:

everything.
yes i patched the thing don't h8
oh
well

I'm lazy and also have a ton of replays to record in Sm4sh so it'll probably be a couple days before I even make my own

I'll try and remember to make duplicates though

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
The Robin social suddenly died because some guy posted a Sanic OC that unfortunately had protruding male genitals on it, and the sight gave all the Robin mains brain cancer.

Page 758 of the Robin social shall always be remembered as #LarryTheCancerhog.

Rizen

Smash Legend
^Sonic OCs will do that :facepalm:

I'm too tired to play atm. I tried to play offline and my reflexes are molasses.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
The Robin social suddenly died because some guy posted a Sanic OC that unfortunately had protruding male genitals on it, and the sight gave all the Robin mains brain cancer.

Yeah, this is most of us about now

Soul.

oh
well

I'm lazy and also have a ton of replays to record in Sm4sh so it'll probably be a couple days before I even make my own

I'll try and remember to make duplicates though
ok
PLS REMEMBER TO PKHEX HP IV
PERMALINK THIS POST

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Hey guys, I just had that Wi-Fi tournament I mentioned before.

Got to Winners Finals and lost to the best Diddy in Anther's Ladder, then at Losers I lost to default Lucario 3-2.

Third place huh, it was an invitational with just 16 people but that's already better than I expected.

Lucario vs Greninja is a really fun MU though, so is Custom Megaman vs Custom Greninja.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767

Soo...Was it on purpose or accident? I'm obviously not going to look at that myself, so I need indirect details. :happysheep:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
You guys should have seen page 426 of the Robin social. Everyone was looking up their name with "the hedgehog" after it and I s2g it was a cringe fest
Our most memorable pages were page 89 with the husbando wars, and somewhere around page 438 or something where we had "cute pics of kittens". :secretkpop:

Dropped by the Robin social. Aye. What the F was that? Sonic OC's with no mention of "Nipples the Enchilada"?
Idk if you can ship it, so you'll need to travel to my home. I live here:

There were rumors though of a wild monkey running around grabbing tourists and kicking them into outer space so tread carefully~

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Idk if you can ship it, so you'll need to travel to my home. I live here:

There were rumors though of a wild monkey around grabbing tourists and kicking them into outer space so tread carefully~
ok

it'll be 3 days or so

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I decided to take a look at that page to see what you meant.
I regret making that decision... my eyes hurt from seeing that abomination.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Dropped by the Robin social. Aye. What the F was that? Sonic OC's with no mention of "Nipples the Enchilada"?
The :4robinm:s just cannot be as amazing as us, no matter how hard they try.

You can say they are always... 3 steps behind. :happysheep:

Soo...Was it on purpose or accident? I'm obviously not going to look at that myself, so I need indirect details. :happysheep:
It was on purpose, but I mean it wasn't THAT explicit. Just like any other crappy Sanic OC, it's really poorly drawn too.

But the Robins couldn't handle it, much like how the :4sonic:vs:4robinf: MU is like.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I know it's a stupidly slow move so I really only have myself being bad to blame for it but

why does the bowling ball kill so goddamn early

kills like 50% earlier than MK's fsmash despite being about the same speed and being a projectile that can edgeguard recoveries, and it's just as lagless as MK's fsmash to boot
It only kills that early with rage or if it's dropped off a ledge because the base damage increases from 15% to 17% after a short distance and because, in ledge guarding scenarios, the opponent is closer to the edge in the first place.

(I still need to catch up on pages)

I was just playing some 3DS FG since my Wii U is currently inaccessible and ran into a pretty good Wario player. He was a little too reliant on the bike IMO but was good at challenging my attempts to get up from the ledge. Anyway, we had gone 2-2 and were on our 5th match. I was using Villager and managed to Pocket his bike on the last stock. I was planning on just holding onto it but when he grabbed the ledge I was like "k" and released the bike. It gimped him and he disconnected (the game froze just before his last stock was gone, that was how I knew).
Lavani gifycat it for me?

Also @ Antonykun Antonykun how do you think the Wario/Villager MU is without customs? I know you use both characters :V

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
By the way I pretty much can't attend online tournaments because I bring a lot of lag with me, it's probably the reason I won most of the matches I played. So that was probably my first and last Wi-Fi tournament.

Which also makes me think I might not be able to stream the matches in the Zelda Social tournament without lagging everything up.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Well, Chicago had the SSB4 tournament that HeroMystic linked today. As for Wisconsin... Well, it's Melee centered and even the major stream is called MeleeMilwaukee. @ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu 's matches were uploaded by MeleeMilwaukee. Like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRN2-MmW_Jo. There is a scene where I live, but I haven't checked it out yet and it's Facebook centered, so... yeah.
Unfortunately wisconsin/Illinois is mostly PM/Melee but that is what it is.

Still Illnois has some more smash 4 stuff and wisconsin is going in some, though it is farther north.

Illnois has a weekly one on Saturday.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
It only kills that early with rage or if it's dropped off a ledge because the base damage increases from 15% to 17% after a short distance and because, in ledge guarding scenarios, the opponent is closer to the edge in the first place.

(I still need to catch up on pages)

I was just playing some 3DS FG since my Wii U is currently inaccessible and ran into a pretty good Wario player. He was a little too reliant on the bike IMO but was good at challenging my attempts to get up from the ledge. Anyway, we had gone 2-2 and were on our 5th match. I was using Villager and managed to Pocket his bike on the last stock. I was planning on just holding onto it but when he grabbed the ledge I was like "k" and released the bike. It gimped him and he disconnected (the game froze just before his last stock was gone, that was how I knew).

Also @ Antonykun Antonykun how do you think the Wario/Villager MU is without customs? I know you use both characters :V
It's all fun and games until the little girl stuffs the bike into her hammerspace portal I mean pocket.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I'm sorry if I caused casualties by redirecting some of you gorls to page 758. :^(

But I mean, think about it.

>"Sanic OC"
>"Protruding male genitals"

Curiosity really does gets the best of us, no matter how bad it is, huh?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Let's see, replays I should record before 1.0.6...

:rosalina:v:4megaman: x9

:rosalina:v:4dk:x2
:rosalina:v:4link:x1

:rosalina:v:4falco:x? (oh boy these replays are somewhere on my computer and I don't know how many there are but I went 2~3 hours with this guy)

Gonna be a lot of footage...

lol, sure

Ismar about to inspect the Robin forums

Meanwhile, I actually just tldr'd page 758. I got curious with the spoiler and....

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I'm sorry if I caused casualties by redirecting some of you gorls to page 758. :^(

But I mean, think about it.

>"Sanic OC"
>"Protruding male genitals"

Curiosity really does gets the best of us, no matter how bad it is, huh?
I died because of you
Do you know what death feels like? Not good, even for the 5th time

But spectating online... Lol first match is a g&w ditto. Basically them just doing up-smash challenging their dairs. It was very funny actually lol

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
the Afraid of 1.0.6 thread is a salt fest omg
I'm not and I don't think the other Falco players are. I mean, what do we lose that hasn't been taken from us? Even "buffed", Falco could stay irrelevant like Wario, Peach, Link, Toon Link, Ike, Shulk, Meta Knight, and a bunch of other characters because the spotlight is on Diddy, Sheik, Fox, Captain Falcon, Sonic, and Luigi. ZSS, Rosalina, and Mario aren't even that close since they're not that easy to pick up and play and their hype isn't as strong as the others.

Falco could end up having his Dash Attack back to its frame 4 startup, reduced startup on Fair, Dair, and grab; reduced end lag on Up Smash and Blaster; and even make his Bair stronger, but it wouldn't mean anything. He could be nerfed and it would be same because he doesn't have anything extremely exploitable or rewarding like Captain Falcon's (Gentleman) Jab, Fox's Jab cancel, or Luigi's throw game. It's a damned given he won't have his Brawl Blaster much less be able to auto-cancel it like in Melee or Brawl and even with less end lag on Blaster so it would be similar to Luigi's Fireball, it's not something as powerful as Villager's Fair and Bair or Mii Gunner's ludicrous range with Uair and Fair. Falco would have to be able to kill on average at 80% center stage on Hyper Shield Shulk or have extreme disjoints on all of his attacks to cause an upset. Basically, you'd have to break him like in Melee and Brawl and that's not happening.

The best thing is that he becomes a stronger, solid, and fair character; the worst thing is that he becomes weaker and more irrelevant to even low-tier tournaments. The middle ground is that he stays pretty much the same.

Unfortunately wisconsin/Illinois is mostly PM/Melee but that is what it is.

Still Illnois has some more smash 4 stuff and wisconsin is going in some, though it is farther north.

Illnois has a weekly one on Saturday.
I live in Madison and I'm an undergraduate, so... yeah.

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Let's see, replays I should record before 1.0.6...

:rosalina:v:4megaman: x9

:rosalina:v:4dk:x2
:rosalina:v:4link:x1

:rosalina:v:4falco:x? (oh boy these replays are somewhere on my computer and I don't know how many there are but I went 2~3 hours with this guy)

Gonna be a lot of footage...

lol, sure
Location confirmed, sending supplies replay. Your Mii name is Niv I think?

Also why do Wario's throws do so much damage

Bowling ball kills Pit from center FD at 88%, MK FSmash at 96%.

Last edited:

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
Hey guys, I just had that Wi-Fi tournament I mentioned before.

Got to Winners Finals and lost to the best Diddy in Anther's Ladder, then at Losers I lost to default Lucario 3-2.

Third place huh, it was an invitational with just 16 people but that's already better than I expected.

Lucario vs Greninja is a really fun MU though, so is Custom Megaman vs Custom Greninja.
@ Berserker. Berserker. sympathize with him about going against Diddy :awesome:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Location confirmed, sending supplies replay. Your Mii name is Niv I think?

Also why do Wario's throws do so much damage

Bowling ball kills Pit from center FD at 88%, MK FSmash at 96%.
Yeah.

It's only really fthrow, no? 12% on a throw is still bonkers though; Wario has the fastest pivot grab and I think dash grab in the game too.

Interesting about the kill percents, I feel like I've died to the bowling ball onstage at 50% several times. I guess rage + Rosalina being a featherweight might add up to that though.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I don't have to. Only 4 days left until this Diddy BS ends.
Hm is it bad that I'll be playing him once he's nerfed? Will I get hate? Because I like diddy Kong, but his op status didn't really appeal to me. I'm seriously planning on playing him if he gets nerfed

Top Bottom