• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Green was fantastic in Brawl, but it was still second to Purple (which was god tier).

I use the dark blue palette because it's a really nice color. I like the whitish one, but that's pretty overused. Red is cool, too. Honestly, I like all of her palettes except for the "sexy" ones.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I guess it's time for one of these

ZSS palette tier list:

S: Blue (Brawl and SSB4)
A: White, Purple (Brawl)
B: Default (both), Pink (Brawl)
C: Red (SSB4), Black (both), Zero Mission top + shorts
D: Green (both), Fusion top + shorts

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I guess it's time for one of these

ZSS palette tier list:

S: Blue (Brawl and SSB4)
A: White, Purple (Brawl)
B: Default (both), Pink (Brawl)
C: Red (SSB4), Black (both), Zero Mission top + shorts
D: Green (both), Fusion top + shorts
Brawl Green should be A tier imo because it was so offensive to my eyes that it was good.

Like, I think I go temporarily blind after playing a match as Green ZSS in Brawl.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I've never used either of the "sexy" Zero Suit Samus palettes. They're lame af and the only people who use them are horny teenage boys.
I use orange ZSS because she reminds me of Orange Ino (Who i mained) in Naruto Clash 2 and I really enjoyed playing as Ino

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Brawl Green should be A tier imo because it was so offensive to my eyes that it was good.

Like, I think I go temporarily blind after playing a match as Green ZSS in Brawl.
LOL. Sometimes I would use green ZSS just to annoy my opponent tbh. I like all of her palettes but the others (except for the Fusion alt) are better than Brawl green imo so that's why I put it low.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well... I don't here it, maybe a little bit of Corneria SNES, but not that much.
I do hear a ton of Yoko Shimomura, which is because she composed a ton of games including this one and has a really signature style.
Especially her pieces in Xenoblade, and the Mario & Luigi's series, darker themes.

On the subject of Mario & Luigi...
Partners in Time is one of the most underrated Nintendo games out there... Please if any of you haven't bought it, get it for Wii U.
It is the most challenging game in the series, excellent music made by Yoko, a fantastic and surprisingly dark story, and just a great RPG.
It's the repeating strings part which reminds me of Space Battleground from Assault.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
LOL the ZSS alt comments are making me die with laughter!

When I play I have a preference for the Black suit personally. Though I've been liking the red one more, the light/dark swap on it is p cool. I also sometimes use white, but I always feel like that one is overused. :\

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
ZSS alts? I wished she had a hot pink or neon lime green alt just so people's eyes would burn. :p

Still, a purple body suit would have been pretty... I like the red, white, and default ones. Green's okay, but not my kind of shade of green. Needs to be more "forest-y" or more "military-y" like olive drab. The blue one's stupid since it's just a darker shade of her default. Still wished they weren't so shiny and rubbery looking - thanks for reinforcing the BDSM themes with ZSS, developers. :p

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I would've liked to see ZSS have a palette based off of her Power Suit. That would've been pretty cool
Hehe, Zero-Power Suit Samus or ZPSS. It's not as catchy or funny as Zelderly or Old Man Dorf, though... And still ironically, she'd still be more powerful than in her Power Suit in this game.

I've never used either of the "sexy" Zero Suit Samus palettes. They're lame af and the only people who use them are horny teenage boys.
Well I mean Officer Jenny uses those and she's a beast :secretkpop:
why is brawl a clunky game
So I played Brawl the other day with my friends, and I DESPISE IT SO MUCH!!
EVERYTIME I WANT TO PUNISH A MOVE I TRIP!!!
EVERYTIME I WANT TO RUN FROM A MOVE I TRIP!!!
EVERYTIME I WANT TO MOVE, YUP YOU GUESSED IT, I TRIP!!!

I even tripped off of the stage and entered freefall. I guess not even the characters want to play Brawl.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Blue ZSS looks SO much better in Brawl. In Sm4sh it looks incredibly odd for some reason. I used to use Blue ZSS in Brawl, but I switched to white because blue was ugly and everyone was using black tbh. But the red one is growing on me; the shades are actually really nice, and a lot better compared to her pink one in Brawl. The "fanservice" costumes of ZSS are bad too IMO.

All this ZSS talk must make all the butthurt tumblr feminists salty.

Time to make them more salty with my profile picture~ :secretkpop:

I made the basement completely black with no lights for "special occasions."
Then Rosie comes in
I also have a room made as a shrine
Oh for a second I thought you were "one of those"

(@ Antonykun Antonykun I had to go ALL the way back to page 1901 for this bad puppy....... y u do dis 2 mi?)
Also this is my second time posting this since the last post was sabotaged by almighty Rosalini :secretkpop:

Last edited:

Soul.

I even tripped off of the stage and entered freefall. I guess not even the characters want to play Brawl.
tripping sucks, but i'd take it over the cancer that is rage. or maybe brawl should've never had that garbage

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Oh for a second I thought you were "one of those"

(@ Antonykun Antonykun I had to go ALL the way back to page 1901 for this bad puppy....... y u do dis 2 mi?)
Also this is my second time posting this since the last post was sabotaged by almighty Rosalini :secretkpop:
you couls have used the search function with the word attach said by me

Soul.

Except Bowser Jr. since you're technically playing different, genericized characters.

Ooo, Soleil... She's all sunny and stuff. :p

But Anna, though.
I only use Bowser Jr. honestly lol. Never been interested on the Koopalings in Smash so eh

Oh god. The tournament I'm going to is 2 stocks 5 minutes. My assumption is that it's a side-event compared to Mortal Kombat so they'll give more time to MKX

*sigh* At least customs are off

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408

Wait why did you quote me for this.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Alright gorls!! I need you to sign @ BJN39 BJN39 's card!!!
Or just reply to this post with a signature
Making this on MS paint was literally a nightmare.
HAPPY (LATE) MOTHER'S DAY!!
Brb weeping

@ Lavani Lavani You do realize he's the Zelda momma all year round right?!

Have some respect plz

Here's my sig.... I don't know a goodnickname for you......

Last edited:

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
Alright gorls!! I need you to sign @ BJN39 BJN39 's card!!!
Or just reply to this post with a signature
Making this on MS paint was literally a nightmare.
HAPPY (LATE) MOTHER'S DAY!!
That is simultaneously the most morbid yet wonderful thing I have ever seen.

Here's my sig~

SIGN FOR A GOOD CAUSE GORLS

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Top Bottom