• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Cherche, shhhh.

The thread title calls to you and your ilk, you know it to be true. Is it something that can be resisted so simply? Is all you need to dissuade you from your sacred duty a confusing .gif containing a one-eyed middle school girl?

Raid us.
... Link mains are scary. Almost as M as we are.

Latte

Smash Ace
Sounds like, really sad. :(

The laptop part kind of reminds me of one time my 3DS slipped in my hands and the stylus shot out and fell EXACTLY in a crack in the deck of my house...

It was sad. I'm making some coffee to make up for it, though.

That exact thing has happened to me omg. Silly decks, always eating our styluses.

Saving that GIF for later use, BTW.

Last edited:
Ahh Nostalgia photoshoot:

EdiT : I should put this somewhere safe, so I can find it if necessary...
So much good photoshop comes out of this place

OMG DAT NEW LINK THREAD TITLE DOE.

But srsly gorls, one simply does not go to a random thread without notice and say "Hi hurr duur~ am Zelda gorl, we raid u lol." One, announcing that you will raid them kinda defeats the whole purpose, ya know? No surprise factor. Two, if nothing's planned, and there's only a few of you there, y'all just made our queen look unsassy and classless. Makes it harder to do an actual well-planned attack on the same thread afterwards. And three, raids aren't something we should do like... everyday. Or ever week. It's not THAT necessary.

Comprendo? :^)

\
Good gif

Good :^)

I was going to go to a cafe in order to study, but I kept taking wrong turns and got lost along the way. When I finally found the cafe, there was no parking anywhere, so I decided to go to the library. Once I got to the library, I realized that I forgot to bring my wallet, meaning I had no money or my driver's license.
I decided to go home. I tried unlocking my car for like 15 minutes, then I realized I was trying to open the wrong car. Somewhere in all of this mess I dropped my laptop into deep snow, and put it back into my bag--little did I know, my sketchbook was also in my bag, so some of my sketchbook's pages were ruined.

Today was a parti

I need coffee.

/deardiary
rest in rip ;_;7

I'm not gonna quote all the gifs but theyre all quite good gifs

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Oop, at this rate I won't be around for post #10,000

Some gorl make me proud plz.

:4zelda:

EdiT : YES!

TY beloved Indigo Jeans! I can rip now knowing even though I won't geT 10,000, at least at the time of this post I snaTched page 250!

Last edited:

Milky.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MyKeyZ
3DS FC
2707-1638-6160
Guys, I'm probably late on this subject, but I just read the posts in Link boards.
I have to say I'm utterly disgusted by some of the moderators and users. I've NEVER saw anything like that before.. Smashboards is too big of a site to have such unprofessional moderation. (No offense).

I'm so happy the Zelda board is one of IF NOT, the BEST board out there.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Guys, I'm probably late on this subject, but I just read the posts in Link boards.
I have to say I'm utterly disgusted by some of the moderators and users. I've NEVER saw anything like that before.. Smashboards is too big of a site to have such unprofessional moderation. (No offense).

Did they offend you? Do you need a moment to talk about your feelings? Did they say... Things?

Lozjam

Smash Champion

Let me put this in perspective for you. Link mains, including myself(I've also mained Gamondorf) have put up with so much crap from brawl on. We attract all of the scrub players in For Glory, that do not read the rules and clutter our boards with spam. If you have dealt with "WOW LINK OP ARROWS AND ROLLONG IS THE BEST, I LOVE PLAYING HIGH LAG MATCHES", and "WOW LINK SUCK HOE CAN U GUYZ LIVE WITH YOURSELF ONLY SCRUBS PLAY LINK BECAUSE LINK SUCKS AND HAS NO OPTIONS" you would understand.
All you need to do to be in the Link boards is be respectful and read the rules, it's not asking for a lot, and we want to completely crush all of the scrubs so they can actually learn how to play as Link.

Last edited:
Oop, at this rate I won't be around for post #10,000

Some gorl make me proud plz.

:4zelda:

EdiT : YES!

TY beloved Indigo Jeans! I can rip now knowing even though I won't geT 10,000, at least at the time of this post I snaTched page 250!
aint nothin but a g-thang

By the way, what's with the capitalised T's? And where do you even find all of these gifs?!

But that's wrong, the best board is obviously
Villager board

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
@ Macchiato Macchiato , I'll make the room in about 5 minutes!

EDIT: Sent you a friend request first, as I don't have your new NNID added yet.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
My WiFi has been kind of sucky lately, so I haven't really posted here.

Did I miss anything? Raids? Mopcina pictures? Husbando wars?
I clearly am the best husbando although I hear @ Lozjam Lozjam is a close second

Hey Guys! Just wanted to stop by and say I missed you guys!!

How's Zelda working out for everyone?
Hi, just wondering when sakuria will remember to delete Zelda from the game

Ya'll girls need to step up your sass if you're going to raid the Link boards
don't tell me what to do

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I see Link mains lurking *Hides under a table*
Awwwww do we hurt your delicate little eyes so you can't read, because
Let me put this in perspective for you. Link mains, including myself(I've also mained Gamondorf) have put up with so much crap from brawl on. We attract all of the scrub players in For Glory, that do not read the rules and clutter our boards with spam. If you have dealt with "WOW LINK OP ARROWS AND ROLLONG IS THE BEST, I LOVE PLAYING HIGH LAG MATCHES", and "WOW LINK SUCK HOE CAN U GUYZ LIVE WITH YOURSELF ONLY SCRUBS PLAY LINK BECAUSE LINK SUCKS AND HAS NO OPTIONS" you would understand.
All you need to do to be in the Link boards is be respectful and read the rules, it's not asking for a lot, and we want to completely crush all of the scrubs so they can actually learn how to play as Link.
I just explained why we act the way we act, and how to prevent getting flamed. We only ask for people to read the rules before posting. Is it that ****ing difficult?
I don't want to. I'm scared of them. I have nightmares of Link screaming in my ear while showing off his... Bombs... >_>
read the above quote as well.

Milky.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MyKeyZ
3DS FC
2707-1638-6160
Wake me up when the Link mains leave please. Thank you I'm out!

This LozJam guy goes hard. My approval is implicit.

On another note; when are you guys raiding us, and if not, can we come on your next raid? I mean if I find out in time, I'm in anyway, good luck stopping me, but you should ally with us.

Last edited:

Breadloaf

Smash Apprentice
Awwwww do we hurt your delicate little eyes so you can't read, because

I just explained why we act the way we act, and how to prevent getting flamed. We only ask for people to read the rules before posting. Is it that ****ing difficult?

read the above quote as well.
Well we do have a reputation to uphold, but its cool they havent broken any rules.

Yet.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
well... why not? xDDD :4pacman:

Anyway what do you even mean by banana tree man youre just spouting nonsense now!
downB 2, Timber Counter

The sapling trips opponents

It's like a Diddy banana that can't be picked up and doesn't go away after tripping someone and it's dumb.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
That's the problem, we're not bad people. We are actually very helpful and considerate if you follow the rules. Think of us as the original troll, the one that hid under a bridge. We won't come out unless provoked. That's what people find it so hard to understand, we're not going to do anything if you simply obey the rules.

Now if you don't...Hylia help you.

Meh, let them form their own conclusions, most people are wise enough to see for themselves whether our company is for them. I'm not worried, about it. I know they already love their Uncle Shin.

downB 2, Timber Counter

The sapling trips opponents

It's like a Diddy banana that can't be picked up and doesn't go away after tripping someone and it's dumb.
Yeah I know that custom is my jam but when you said banana tree I thought you meant the tree trips too

It's not dumb it's glorious and besides another Villager can take it away so just play Villager

Or you can just jump over it :^) or play Little Mac :^(

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
That's the problem, we're not bad people. We are actually very helpful and considerate if you follow the rules. Think of us as the original troll, the one that hid under a bridge. We won't come out unless provoked. That's what people find it so hard to understand, we're not going to do anything if you simply obey the rules.

Exactly. I came into the community with little experience using Smash 4 Link(I was focusing on my Ganondorf, and then the concussion happened and that was a whole new mess), I followed the rules and was treated with respect and encouragement for my recovery. I got some MU experience for Ganondorf, and started again trying using Link. It was quite helpful, and I know what it was like during the Brawl days(I pretty much just lurked near the end of Brawls meta game). Zelda's here complain about stupid Links that only roll and spam arrows all of the time, we just want to get that out of our reputation and create better Links out there.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533

Lol, how can a simple pond help people. :p

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Omg is this page suddenly a morph of the Link social.

Also I'm trying to main Villager stop giving the kid crap ; ;

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Villagers are cool.

It's so easy to surprise people in Roll Glory with Villager. I love when Fox do his side-B right into a growing tree.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I need to play more matches to get ready for this tourney. Anyone free tomorrow night?

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
The link boards really don't seem that bad. Now do I think it's stupid that they think they have their own "rules", yes, but I can see why they'd get pissed. Everyone made it seem so much worse than it is, or maybe I'm just lucky. I don't know, they really seem fine so far.

I need to play more matches to get ready for this tourney. Anyone free tomorrow night?
I'd love to play you actually if I can, I don't know how well I'll hold up but I'll try my best

Last edited:

Milky.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MyKeyZ
3DS FC
2707-1638-6160

That's fine. I'm not trying to start an argument with you or saying you guys are bad people.

I'm just saying, NO ONE should be told to kill themselves(Hope you also infracted the user who said this), or be treated the way he was treated for breaking one rule.

That's just my opinion as a moderator.

EDIT: And if you want to get technical; I'm pretty sure flaming and trolling is against the site rules as well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom