• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Ryu is so insane, what were they thinking. This character is going to destroy. I also dont really see how people trouble with his special moves input but I guess his Shoryuken can be hard if youre not used to Dragon Punch Inputs?

Not that even need them, just spam Bair and Fsmash lololol

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
tfw you go to the bathroom and there is a large spider

tfw you get your parents but the spider has disappeared

0_0

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Ryu is so insane, what were they thinking. This character is going to destroy. I also dont really see how people trouble with his special moves input but I guess his Shoryuken can be hard if youre not used to Dragon Punch Inputs?

Not that even need them, just spam Bair and Fsmash lololol
the reaction I have when I find DPs easier to do on a gc controller over a stick

real talk though why don't they let all/most characters with a charge move of some sort be canceled in some manner
Like Ike, lucina/marth, roy, ganon/falcon, zelda. just to name a few
outside of ryu the only other character I know that can cancel specials with no problem are charging projectiles, sonic's spin dash and the dong punch
tfw you go to the bathroom and there is a large spider

tfw you get your parents but the spider has disappeared

0_0

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
A salty Falcon player is currently spamming me with rematch requests in the ladder after losing to me two sets in a row lol.

The salt is real.

Gorls, so I had a really wierd experience at work today (So wierd I spell wierd wrong):secretkpop:
So I just got off of work and a couple of hours ago there was a group of women all laughing and stuff. I told them their total and one of them makes a snarky remark that I can't remember. Before I could reply with my own, another woman said something to send the first woman to the shadow realm and I was just there like
upload_2015-6-15_23-19-30.png

feeling my soul getting singed by the mad farore :secretkpop: she was spitting. Anyways, as they were leaving I said "You gorls have a great night" on complete accident and they turned and looked at me like

(You proud @|ven| ?) and then stared at me as they left, so I think one of two things may happen......
--They find out I'm a gorl too and we party like cool people
--Or they get offended and kill me
Honestly, I think I could live with either one at this point.
The person said: "I would tell your but there's a lot. For example the second hit on Zelda's UpB no longer kills."
s
upload_2015-6-15_23-26-8.png
I wonder if they will redo some of the gameplay elements?
I doubt much will change to keep the core fans happy.

Would be cool if they added new materia and side quest maybe?
Though the game already has tons.
I swear if they don't change that Gold Chocobo quest to be less of a waste of time, I'll just sit there and cry.

Last edited:

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
Gorls, so I had a really wierd experience at work today (So wierd I spell wierd wrong):secretkpop:
So I just got off of work and a couple of hours ago there was a group of women all laughing and stuff. I told them their total and one of them makes a snarky remark that I can't remember. Before I could reply with my own, another woman said something to send the first woman to the shadow realm and I was just there like
View attachment 56935
feeling my soul getting singed by the mad farore :secretkpop: she was spitting. Anyways, as they were leaving I said "You gorls have a great night" on complete accident and they turned and looked at me like

(You proud @|ven| ?) and then stared at me as they left, so I think one of two things may happen......
OMG I'M ****ING LAUGHING SO MUCH THAT ROSALINDA DOLL WHENEVER I LOOK AT IT I JUST THINK OF THIS

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon

I love Greninja's up-air even though I still hate that people can fall out of it.

Fun fact I actually glitched the game doing that.

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I played For Fun and the most scrubbiest of Ikes got 5 kills off everyone else by spamming Smashes in slide show lag while I was Mac in the Orbital Gate stage. I wanted to cry.

How can anyone find For Fun fun??? Taunt party or don't bother.
Sometimes I wonder if the people drawing the pictures did it blindfolded with their non-dominant hand.
That's the gloriousness of it, though

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
From the visual novel DRAMAtical Murder, I present to to you...

The bananas are meant to be.... his pink headphones.
It's... It's moving...

Anyway, The Last Guardian is alive! The game the developers of Ico and Shadows of the Colossus is alive!

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
View attachment 56935

I swear if they don't change that Gold Chocobo quest to be less of a waste of time, I'll just sit there and cry.
I found your story impossible to follow.

On Twitter......

But seriously, what?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Games always introduce new music for me. Thanks, Kojima and Kojima Productions for introducing me to New Order. Elegia's a fantastic piece.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I was messing with Miiverse and one of the messages for Greninja was "Let your opponent win, you have no chance"

Lol these people.

Lucas's Miiverse messages are surprisingly normal and encouraging like intended.

So I'm in the middle of uploading some boss fights (the ones I remembered to record smh) I had in Bloodborne and I was wondering if you gorls were interested in watching them. (WARNING: IT IS GORY (SORT OF), SHOWS BLOOD (LOTS OF IT), AND CONTAINS VIOLENCE) Gorl's discretion is advised.

I'll probably send a link through a message, because I don't think leaving a link to that is great for the peeps that visit. Also, I don't want my soul erased. Besides @BJN39 , @Spirst still has mine, so you'll have to go through him for it :secretkpop:

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I think the MK fatalities were linked with no repercussions.

At the very least, the backwards ones were.

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
So I'm in the middle of uploading some boss fights (the ones I remembered to record smh) I had in Bloodborne and I was wondering if you gorls were interested in watching them. (WARNING: IT IS GORY (SORT OF), SHOWS BLOOD (LOTS OF IT), AND CONTAINS VIOLENCE) Gorl's discretion is advised.

I'll probably send a link through a message, because I don't think leaving a link to that is great for the peeps that visit. Also, I don't want my soul erased. Besides @BJN39 , @Spirst still has mine, so you'll have to go through him for it
You have Bloodborne too?

Well, I shouldn't say too, because I don't have it. My cousin does. We played it while I was in visiting him in Canada and got to the first boss fight. "Father Gascoigne," lol. We spent five minutes trying to pronounce his name.

Last edited:
I think the MK fatalities were linked with no repercussions.

At the very least, the backwards ones were.
I'd rather not be THAT gorl :secretkpop:
You have Bloodborne too?

Well, I shouldn't say too, because I don't have it. My cousin does. The second one. We played it while I was in visiting him in Canada and got to the first boss fight. "Father Gascoigne," lol. We spent five minutes trying to pronounce his name.
Yeah lol I finally got around to beating it the other day. I thought there was a super fancy way to pronounce it like "gas-key-own", but I heard that it was "gas-coin" and learned that I couldn't read smh

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
@Aerodrome I noticed that starting with your Samus frame data you started listing a character's gravity and also aerial acceleration. I assume you're going to update the ones before with that as well eventually?

I'm only asking because I'm really curious about Greninja's values for those two.

Top Bottom