• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

@WolfieXVII

Using Shulk ey? Well, feel free to ask any questions from me :)

Except for a match request. My wifi is brawl quality

Chriiiiist. A1m0stl3g3ndary's posts are so cringe worthy

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Huh. What. I've been summoned?

Ah, Yu Narukami and/or Persona being mentioned in this thread?

I approve!

So how did he come up in conversation anywa----

OH.
Hang on…

THERE WE GO! :troll:

Hahaha---
/shot

A;SLKDFJASL;FJKADFL;DAFL;
AD;SKFJSKJL;JKLFDLS;JA;
AS;LKDF;KDSKLFDSJKDFKLS;

WOW. You two just want me to punch every single wall in order to (attempt to) regain my manliness, don't you? Well, the wallpaper here is really nice and I'm also a guest here so I won't, but as soon as I get back to my own place…

Also, @Rickster @TriforceOfWisdom @Fourier @Matsuokai
Hiiii, Kaaz wuz here.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna likespam all of the recent animal related image/gifs in this thread and then head on over to bed, haha. Prepare your alerts!

That thread title is amazing, btw.
YES, ME AND TWI SUCCESSFULLY SUMMONED YOU HERE #MissionAccomplished. HAAAAI KAAZ! xP

@Twili *high fives Twi* :troll:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
I'm sad.

Went to record my friend for an assignment.

But the studio was being an absolute *****.

Stayed there for ~3 hours & got nothing working.

And now I'm practically screwed.

/deardiary

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
In other news, Zelda Gardevoir has been confirmed for Pokken Tournament, alongside Pikachu and Suicune! Get hypppppe. c:

I changed my avatar because Edea looks amaaaaaaaaziiiiiiing in Bravely Second <3

Also, I gave up on Zelda but Falco is fun (and I can win with him). His ground game is great and that's all I need

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
In other news, Zelda Gardevoir has been confirmed for Pokken Tournament, alongside Pikachu and Suicune! Get hypppppe. c:
Wait, was that the actual art they showed for Gardevoir? It literally has the same pose as Zelda, wtf. (Except Garevoir is a competitive Pokemon/ high tier Pokemon)

She's just too unreliable in general :<

Falco has a solid/great ground game. His b-air and u-air are great. I wished his n-air had a bigger hit box. D-air's still good. It's just the start up. F-air should be reserved for off-stage but idk. Day one Falco impressions. Could change sooner or later

His lasers.... Don't know when to use them. Reflector is okay for spacing? Not too sure on that either. I think his specials are lacking in general. That's another problem. Feel free to correct me on this

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I changed my avatar because Edea looks amaaaaaaaaziiiiiiing in Bravely Second <3

Also, I gave up on Zelda but Falco is fun (and I can win with him). His ground game is great and that's all I need
have you heard the vocal themes of bravely default?

rate them from best to worst

I will judge you
Challenge accepted~

S tier
1) Love's Vagrant (Holy ****) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHdnI1OpsA0
2) You are my Hope (Freaking flutes)
3) World of Scattering flowers (*cries*)
4) Under a Hollow Moon (Sounds nice to listen to in general. Really calming and romantic :3)
5) Baby Bird (Really good. Can imagine an opening intro of anime starring Edea)
---
A tier
6) That Person's Name is (Preferred it with no vocals but it was good anyway)
----
B+ tier
7) Windward (Bleh)

Crap, did I miss anything? Other than the credits (B tier)

Last edited:

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
S-Suicune? OMG *girlish squeals*

YES

wha.. I'm done. I probably would have anyway, but I'm using Garevoir in that game now. Speaking of, is it coming out on the Wii U, or is it even being released on a console? Have they said?

Farorae

Smash Ace
wha.. I'm done. I probably would have anyway, but I'm using Garevoir in that game now. Speaking of, is it coming out on the Wii U, or is it even being released on a console? Have they said?
From my understanding these types of games go to the arcade first and then are ported to the console later. Of course none of this is guaranteed but I doubt they would spend all of this time on a game only to release it in arcade, considering it has the pokemon label slapped right on it I'm sure it would sell pretty well too. My hope is they localize it to NA though. We can only wait now :(

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Challenge accepted~

S tier
1) Love's Vagrant (Holy ****) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHdnI1OpsA0
2) You are my Hope (Freaking flutes)
3) World of Scattering flowers (*cries*)
4) Under a Hollow Moon (Sounds nice to listen to in general. Really calming and romantic :3)
---
A tier
5) That Person's Name is (Preferred it with no vocals but it was good anyway)
6) Baby Bird (Really good. Can imagine an opening intro of anime starring Edea)
----
B+ tier
7) Windward (Bleh)

Crap, did I miss anything? Other than the credits (B tier)
of the ones that matter, I would have said:

Baby Bird > Love's Vagrant > Windward > Asterisk Theme >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tiz's theme

WAIT NO

Put Baby Bird over That Person's Name is. It's in S-tier

Edit: I'm a sucker for them flutes

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
tiz's theme is bad

a friend of mine said he thought it went like:

ringabel > edea = agnes > tiz

theres just something about his theme i dislike

idk what chapter im up to, I'm up to the fire temple I think? I haven't played it for 5 months though

smash 4 :3

Good night gurls

Latte

Smash Ace
I loved Bravely Default until a certain chapter which made me despise the entire game. I dropped the game immediately and haven't played it for 6+ months, now. I have no idea what they were thinking when they made that chapter.
Repulsive.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Chriiiiist. A1m0stl3g3ndary's posts are so cringe worthy
"Greninja is literally the worst character in the game. He has no redeeming qualities. at all."

obvs

Alright girls, who here is going to main Zeldardevoir?]
wow, she looks stunning. Count me in as a main for her.

I just hope we can use shiny Gardevoir, too.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
And NAsh88, it just. Takes. A lot. Of. Patience.
lol I know Greninja is decent. I was quoting/paraphrasing one of AlmostLegendary's posts in the competitive impressions thread. Greninja is probably my second favorite newcomer. I use the light purple one :3

(Except Gardevoir is a competitive Pokemon/ high tier Pokemon)
If you want to get technical, Gardevoir is only high tier because she got a mega. She was BL in R/S/E and NU for all of fourth and fifth gen. Without her mega, she'd still probably be NU.

(i still love her to bits, though)

edit:
Now they can both snatch wigs
Edit: also that game looks sick I hope it comes to wii u
I'm not 100% but I think they said it would come to wii u after it gets released as an arcade cabinet. It'll probably take a while, though :/

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I have no doubts that Gardevoir will have viability problems (lmao) it's just ha style. Jk

If def main ha for iT.

Also, judging be who else is in the game so far, it'd be most appropriate to doctor the Gardevoir image to hold a suicune wig imo.

Last edited:

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
lol I know Greninja is decent. I was quoting/paraphrasing one of AlmostLegendary's posts in the competitive impressions thread. Greninja is probably my second favorite newcomer. I use the light purple one :3

If you want to get technical, Gardevoir is only high tier because she got a mega. She was BL in R/S/E and NU for all of fourth and fifth gen. Without her mega, she'd still probably be NU.

(i still love her to bits, though)

edit:
I'm not 100% but I think they said it would come to wii u after it gets released as an arcade cabinet. It'll probably take a while, though :/
Purple is always <3 and I haven't decided on my fav palette for the Ribbit yet

And yeah, Gardy was like low tier for awhile cause Psychic types kept getting worse D:
Least it's part Fairy now~

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
And yeah, Gardy was like low tier for awhile cause Psychic types kept getting worse D:
Least it's part Fairy now~
Her Defense and HP don't help anything, either. She's also slow (like base 80? iirc). Essentially, Gardevoir has a ton of problems but she's so versatile that it keeps her from being terrible. Like, she can run almost any set (choice, subcm, support). I'm just glad she's good now.

Also, she's sassy has hell so she destroys the competition.

Spirst

"Greninja is literally the worst character in the game. He has no redeeming qualities. at all."

obvs
Oh god, I remember having that argument with him in the Misimpressions thread. No matter what I said, he would always say that Greninja is one of the, if not the worst character in the game. Eventually, I just stopped responding altogether since he was beyond reason.

For Pokken, I hope a Pokemon out of the blue appears. For some reason, I'd been wanting to play as Kadabra lately so I'll pick him. No, not Alakazam. Kadabra has a star on his head and stars are cool.

Last edited:

Spirst

I'm curious to lurk this discussion now lol

Also, if Mew was a playable character, everyone else would become obsolete for me. Mew all the way.
http://smashboards.com/threads/character-competitive-impressions.367669/page-226#post-18253982

It starts with his reply after that which is a page later then it just goes back and forth. Frustrating.

Mew would be a cool character. Nothing more humiliating than getting beaten by a pink cat thing in a bubble while it giggles.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Oh god, I remember having that argument with him in the Misimpressions thread. No matter what I said, he would always say that Greninja is one of the, if not the worst character in the game. Eventually, I just stopped responding altogether since he was beyond reason.

For Pokken, I hope a Pokemon out of the blue appears. For some reason, I'd been wanting to play as Kadabra lately so I'll pick him. No, not Alakazam. Kadabra has a star on his head and stars are cool.
tbh I've been skipping through 50% of the posts on that thread because they're either all about Diddy, some long explanation about how x character is good/bad, and unintelligible nonsense from a certain someone. while that thread was never great, it was a lot better than what it is now.

The only Pokemon that comes to mind that I'd like to see in Pokken would have to be Trevenant. Playing as a possessed tree would be gr8. Dragalge would be the best thing ever but it'll never happen.

Top Bottom