• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
I explored some other character threads as well and I noticed that Zelda's social thread is one of the most active ones (if not the most active one). I'm glad this beautiful princess has so many fans on this forum :)
If a person named hyrule candy tries to get you to main lucina, say no.

Chey

Smash Cadet
No need to worry, I'll surely stay with Zelda as my main :)
Just one question: What do you all mean with 'raid'?

Chey

Smash Cadet
You're truly amazing :D You have to tell me when the next raid is, so that I can take part in it!

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Hey, ladies, I'm back.

What did I miss? How did your world domination plans go over at the Lucina boards?

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I will also join the raid.

Hello Zeldabaes. c:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Hello again! ^ ^

Do you as well share a common enemy interest in ZSS?
Ayyy :D

& Nah, I just saw the last raid and think it looks hella fun. Y'all are pretty funny here, and I haven't seen a nice, active social since mine died out months ago. ;^;

oh no my rosie gif died lemme fix ;;

Lozjam

Smash Champion
You're truly amazing :D You have to tell me when the next raid is, so that I can take part in it!
Bahahahaha!
Stick around, and you will get your chance...
I'm Lozjam, Ganondorf is my main. These women keep me around under the pretense to turn me good.
Bahahahaha !

If you ever want to get destroyed, you know where you can find me.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Ayyy :D

& Nah, I just saw the last raid and think it looks hella fun. Y'all are pretty funny here, and I haven't seen a nice, active social since mine died out months ago. ;^;

oh no my rosie gif died lemme fix ;;
You came baaack :D.

EDIT: And yeah Skype groups are poisonous. RIP old social.

Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I hope you realize that participation in our invasion will not save your Irrelevina boards from being raided. Still, the more the merrier.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Twili, we are tooooootally planning on raiding the Rosalina boards next and call her a fail waifu, wanna come along? :^)

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
You came baaack :D.
I diiiiid :>
I've been lurking observing for a while, and I like what I see.

Edit: I want to re-like your post because skype groups ARE poison.

I hope you realize that participation in our invasion will not save your Irrelevina boards from being raided. Still, the more the merrier.
Huuhu I'm not actually part of their boards, nor anyone's on SB for that matter. Thought it about time I join one.
Twili, we are tooooootally planning on raiding the Rosalina boards next and call her a fail waifu, wanna come along? :^)
Yes :>
I know I main her, but I just like her as a character, y'know?

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I know I main her, but I just like her as a character, y'know?
WOAH. A ROSALINA USER THAT IS NOT A TOP TIER HOG OR A WAIFUFEG.

GIVE THIS GUY A COOKIE. AND A BADGE WITH THE ZELDA SEAL OF APPROVAL.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
WOAH. A ROSALINA USER THAT IS NOT A TOP TIER HOG OR A WAIFUFEG.

GIVE THIS GUY A COOKIE. AND A BADGE WITH THE ZELDA SEAL OF APPROVAL.
LMAO I was using Rosie before people were like OMG TOP TIER because I just think she's pretty, just like I thought Zelda was pretty when I picked her up in Melee and again in Brawl. :3
Then I played SMG and love her more. Tiers are meh, she's just fun. \o/

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
LMAO I was using Rosie before people were like OMG TOP TIER because I just think she's pretty
HmmmmmT

We got a Rosie hipster in hyea!

Welcome to the Zelda grewp! Ha board is obviously more top tier than Diddy, Sheik, ZSS, and Rosalina combined. :3

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
HmmmmmT

We got a Rosie hipster in hyea!

Welcome to the Zelda grewp! Ha board is obviously more top tier than Diddy, Sheik, ZSS, and Rosalina combined. :3
Thank ya! Yesss this group is top tier stronk, I like it. c:

I miss being part of an active social.

Zelda social truly is the only active place here on SWF. i think our social alone has more post than most other boards combined threads
I'm sure Rick has talked about the social we used to frequent, the Brawl Online General Discussion/Social/Thing, respectively. Things went downhill when we moved to skype, so kudos for not making the same mistake. Pretty sad, really, considering we have 575 pages of pure stupidity and memories on there.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Hey guys, when you do your next raid, make sure you leave a phantom in this forum so that you're not too exposed when you start spamming Din's fire.

Chey

Smash Cadet
@ Lozjam Lozjam A friend of mine also mains Ganondorf and is pretty good with him, I'd love to play with you at some point to get better at this MU (even if I will get destroyed :D)

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Oh my god, I'm so nervous I just started my first thread in the Villager boards and I feel so super antsy right now and it's not even funny. I'm scared.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Wel... what was it about?
I checked, it's a stage discussion thread. :D

Also, I know how you feel @ Cenizas Cenizas I was the same way when I first started the Fairy Fountain II. You eventually get over it, and start to have fun! Helping advance the knowledge of your character is always fun IMO, especially if you're passionate about what you're doing~

Speaking of the great fairy fountain, I re-added Nayru's Love data! :D You can find it in the second post in the thread.

tbh the data for the move was...weird....

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Was doing an online tourney match against a friend. It's Grand Finals, but it's not a serious tourney at the slightest. First match, one stock left, threw his Little Mac off Smashville, he recovers using the moving platform. IT'S THE PERFECT TIME TO USE THE LIGHTNING KICK TO SEAL THE DEAL, RIGHT?

>Jumps
>Ready to land kick on him as he lands on the moving platform
>Whiffs, Zelda flops onto the platform in dismay
>KO Punch'd to death. ://////

At least I won the next 3 matches! Friend ended up taking the day off after losing the first set because Zelda was just that smokin' hot! GGs. Will finish Grand Finals maybe later today or tomorrow. ccc:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Sew, are y'all gonna end up dressing up again for the field triP to the ZSS boards?

WE ALL HAVE TO USE THE SAME PROFILE PIC WHEN RAIDING THE ZERO SKILL SPAMUS BOARDS. Something trolly like this. Makes the trip even better. c:

Top Bottom