• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
In other news, we are really close to having more pages the Palutena social. I checked and they had 198 pages and almost onto the next iirc. Let's beat them to 200 LOL.

Potpourri

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2921-9942-8562
I just did a sourspotted dair that led to a sweetspotted dair. Has this always been a thing?

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger

This, is such raid material.

tbh this should be put in SB's usable smilies list.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I agree wholeheartedly.

I'm more proud of making that than I should be.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
On a completely unrelated note, I went to check Usmash's data in SSB4 vs P:M,

hhhhnngg, SSB4 Zelda's multi-hit hit-boxes are smaller than P:M's! *rage* which should mean they're as small as, if not quite possibly SMALLER, than Melee's.

On the other hand, the hit-boxes of the final hit are nearly twice the size. lol

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So like, it's snowing a lot right now (Yay EVEN MORE SNOW LOL) and apparently it's gonna be colder tomorrow than it is today. If I get a third day off, I will be the happiest 14 year old Mexican.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
so Sakurai did Nerf usmash on purpose lol.

this sliding dsmash is fun but lets not get too attached because Sakurai might Nerf her dsmash range further in addition to patching out the sliding lol.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I think Smash 4's up smash is worse than Melee's because otherwise I'd be spamming it oos like I did in Melee.

Oh yeah I don't even know half the posters here anymore.

Last edited:

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
How much can a sliding down smash affect Zelda?

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Okay considering it takes me forever to catch up on recent posts since this thread is so active and I don't have the time, I have a lot to say, and I doubt I'll remember any of it. I messed with sliding down smash, and it's good I think! (as long as I'm doing it right) Maybe it'll get me to stop grabbing as much >.< This was a little bit ago I think, but the longest combo I've gotten with Zelda would be d-tilt, d-grab- nair- bair I THINK. I'm sure there's something else I can't remember, and that bair is not reliable in that combo at all, but it can be pulled off in certain situations.
Nair to Bair? I'll have to check that out even if unreliable

This, is such raid material.

tbh this should be put in SB's usable smilies list.
what have I done?

Latte

Smash Ace
I woke up at 4 PM. Now I have that gross "I slept in way too late" bleh feeling.
Also, I'm out of coffee creamer.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Don't forget "its" and "it's".
This. This, too.
So like, it's snowing a lot right now (Yay EVEN MORE SNOW LOL) and apparently it's gonna be colder tomorrow than it is today. If I get a third day off, I will be the happiest 14 year old Mexican.
Let's just hope they don't start cutting into your spring break with too many snow days. They do that here all the time, and with the snow we got last year, even had a state of emergency. They tacked all those missed days onto the end of the school year instead, and kids got out almost a full week or two later.

D

Deleted member

This. This, too.

Let's just hope they don't start cutting into your spring break with too many snow days. They do that here all the time, and with the snow we got last year, even had a state of emergency. They tacked all those missed days onto the end of the school year instead, and kids got out almost a full week or two later.
Oh please, my school's too cool to do that :shades: But I actually don't know if that will happen. And yeah, if we get too many snow days or something, they add those missed days to the end of the year .-.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Nair to Bair? I'll have to check that out even if unreliable
Nair>bair has always been unreliable. its a queer sort of follow up that happens when Zelda happens to be close enough to her opponent after Nair to jump into a Bair. it works better on heavies but i've hit Peach and Zamus with it too. its highly satisfying though and doesn't hurt to go for if you already happen to be in the position.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Nair>bair has always been unreliable. its a queer sort of follow up that happens when Zelda happens to be close enough to her opponent after Nair to jump into a Bair. it works better on heavies but i've hit Peach and Zamus with it too. its highly satisfying though and doesn't hurt to go for if you already happen to be in the position.
I count Samus as a heavy :p

I came here cause theres a reference to villager in the title but i dont get it

wow this threads op is really good 9.3/10

Top Bottom