• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just saw my sister off, since she's going back home. Was nice seeing her again, and I saw a stream of someone playing Transformers Devastation.

It looks eh. Not into Transformers and that I really hate Activision. :V

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Ike is risk vs reward because you might suffocate from all the hoes that will flock to you for playing him.

The reward is of course the hoes themselves.
Canonlogically speaking, Ike was M seeking M. So therefore all the hoes are male. That is 100% OK now all of us gorls will secondary/main Ike from now on for all the free blue haired cat boys and maybe androgynous emo-ish guys if you're into that sort of thing.

someone likes farming
This forum is now Rune Factory and/or Harvest Moon. ok

Last edited:

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Anyone up for a few matches? I wanna get to practicing with the Mario Bros. again, and to see which one out of the three I'm best with.

Also, congratulations Berserker. Berserker. for becoming a Moderator. :yeahboi:

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Can't believe I found Medabots: Metabee and Rokusho Versions on the Nintendo eShop. This is bringing back so much nostalgia! <3

But I don't wanna spend any money right now. Saving for the DLC. :C

Last edited:

KarmaCastle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KarmaCastle
Reminder that Zelda is broken and Windboxes are more broken so combining them means we need to take it seriously and BAN•ZELDA.

I'm rly sorry for posting 3 gifs in 2 days but I mean, they're relevant :secretkpop:

Edit because some gorl will jump on this. "0% Hitbox meuurrhhh." I know.

Last edited:

KarmaCastle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KarmaCastle
GORLS.

@Macchiato and I just TRADED FW kills. As in we both UP Bd, both got hit, and both KO'd eachother off the top.

Expect an upload.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I hear a certain vanilla-flavored user had just turned to the Red Menace.

I offer my congratulations and request to a magical duel at the playground. You bring your goons and I will bring mine.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I hear a certain vanilla-flavored user had just turned to the Red Menace.

I offer my congratulations and request to a magical duel at the playground. You bring your goons and I will bring mine.
I'm selling popcorn and tickets

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
Reminder that Zelda is broken and Windboxes are more broken so combining them means we need to take it seriously and BAN•ZELDA.

I'm rly sorry for posting 3 gifs in 2 days but I mean, they're relevant :secretkpop:

Edit because some gorl will jump on this. "0% Hitbox meuurrhhh." I know.
So Zelda's secretly been the avatar this entire time. No wonder she needs to be banned.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
$39.99 for pre-fight interview
$99.99 for the actual fight
$49.99 for the ambulance ride to the hospital

Fun for the whole family! At a cheap price!:4wario2:
nah it's more like 5$ to get in
14.99$ for popcorn, no outside beverages or consumables allowed

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Are sliced peaches getting old? Need something to give you a sass boost? Then you need some Sass Tea, sponsored by SassT Fujin DialecT and Co.
2015-10-08 20.20.07.jpg

With 3 regal flavors to choose from, such as Salty Peach for when you somehow beat a Peach with Zelda; Sassberry for when you need your sass aT iTs peak performanceT; and Phantom Grey for when you need to relax and want your phantom to be pummeled by the entire cast in your place. Zelda herself drinks it, so what could be wrong with it? Order yours today!
Warning: Drinking may produce sides effects such as buffing, nerfing, banning, being removed from the game, unrealistically high amounts of sass, and death from misusing Din's Failure.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Are sliced peaches getting old? Need something to give you a sass boost? Then you need some Sass Tea, sponsored by SassT Fujin DialecT and Co.
View attachment 77229
With 3 regal flavors to choose from, such as Salty Peach for when you somehow beat a Peach with Zelda; Sassberry for when you need your sass aT iTs peak performanceT; and Phantom Grey for when you need to relax and want your phantom to be pummeled by the entire cast in your place. Zelda herself drinks it, so what could be wrong with it? Order yours today!
Warning: Drinking may produce sides effects such as buffing, nerfing, banning, being removed from the game, unrealistically high amounts of sass, and death from misusing Din's Failure.
Why can't Smashboards have a "favorite post" button?

I need it very badly

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

Whelp, this post is so incredible I just had to make a commercial jingle to go with it.

enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/https%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Fevanmck%2Fsasst-commercial-jingle

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

Just playing Medabots: Metabee Version on the Wii U Virtual Console (Yes, I gave in and spent money on it.) And I completely forgot how much fun it is, there's sidequests to do, hidden items, etc.
So much to do. :happysheep:

Rizen

Smash Legend

Just playing Medabots: Metabee Version on the Wii U Virtual Console (Yes, I gave in and spent money on it.) And I completely forgot how much fun it is, there's sidequests to do, hidden items, etc.
So much to do. :happysheep:

I'm replaying Darksiders 2. It's fun. The graphics and environments are great. My only real complaint is the controls are very finicky about how you do what. If you don't approach the wall exactly at the right angle Death will do the wrong wall run for example. That aside I highly recommend it for the open world explorer/dungeon buster/God of War-esk fighting style fans.

I watched 'Spanish Movie' a Satire on Spanish movies like how 'Scary Movie' makes fun of horror films. It was bizarre but funny as hell. I'd probably get more references if I was familiar with the genera it was satirizing.

Top Bottom