• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Soul.

The Pikachu social welcomes everyone. It's pretty chill there.... and quiet.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
tbh I find everything about him incredibly disturbing. Remember when he posted lewd Rosalina pics during the raid? >_>
I remember their board mod reacting to that hahaha

"Why would anyone tie Rosalina up? That's so mean, she didn't do anything to deserve it."

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I still find his signature to be INCREDIBLY DISTURBING.

Gorl you know the best ships~ >uO

Don't go to the :4link: boards either. The only other social that I think is decent is the :4robinf: social. Save a few individuals, it's a nice place. c:
Isn't the :4robinf: social high on shipping? And I don't even main her/him:urg:
Here's my chars
Main:rosalina:
secondary:4pikachu::4darkpit::4jigglypuff:
4 fun:4kirby::4mewtwo::4villagerf::4palutena::4ness:(lol "4 fun")
dropped:4bowserjr::4bowser::4peach::4duckhunt::4gaw::4wiifit::4olimar::charizard::lucas::marth::sonic::lucario::4yoshi::rob::falco::popo::zelda:(I let you down gurls) ;____; I dropped a lot wow

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I remember their board mod reacting to that hahaha

"Why would anyone tie Rosalina up? That's so mean, she didn't do anything to deserve it."
OMG I REMEMBER THAT. I think it was MASG who said that.

My brother hears stories about this place and he's like: "So apparently people who main a particular character just so happens to have very similar personalities?"

*looks at :rosalina:* *looks at :4robinf:* *looks at :4link:* *looks at :4zelda:*

His words are the truth.
I mean, more than 50% of people in the Zelda social actually don't main Zelda, so it's fine to hang around with people that are not your character.

Plus, most of Smashboards is either cancerous or dead. The Robin social is one of the few places where most of the time it doesn't fit either category.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I really liked that raid because of how incredibly confused they were xD

I was even a little confused by some of the raiders tbh.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
The Wolf 4 DLC page is a nice place.

It's not really a social (yet) and there isn't much activity, but it's a good place.

Has over 90 Pages!

Over 100,000 views!

3500+ replies!

And he isn't even out yet!

Just saying.

I need Wolf back. Very badly.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
The Wolf 4 DLC page is a nice place.

It's not really a social (yet) and there isn't much activity, but it's a good place.

Has over 90 Pages!

Over 100,000 views!

3500+ replies!

And he isn't even out yet!

Just saying.

I need Wolf back. Very badly.
The wolf page is talking about a char that isn't even released and yet it 20x :4darkpit: socials by everything. That is sad.:sadsheep::drfacepalm:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Here's my chars
Main:rosalina:
secondary:4pikachu::4darkpit::4jigglypuff:
4 fun:4kirby::4mewtwo::4villagerf::4palutena::4ness:(lol "4 fun")
dropped:4bowserjr::4bowser::4peach::4duckhunt::4gaw::4wiifit::4olimar::charizard::lucas::marth::sonic::lucario::4yoshi::rob::falco::popo::zelda:(I let you down gurls) ;____; I dropped a lot wow
You are in the Zelda social, even though you don't main Zelda, lol

also you will never have dropped as many characters as @ Macchiato Macchiato so you're safe

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
So hey I found a really cool quote that works really well for Greninja which I now use as my signature.

Also 2000 posts!

Well, 2001 now.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
You are in the Zelda social, even though you don't main Zelda, lol

also you will never have dropped as many characters as @ Macchiato Macchiato so you're safe
Storytime with auntie Koiba

I kinda came into the zelda social because my bro wanted to main her for disrespect but he never plays her. Then he started to do fancy photoshop for you all gorls. Then I made an account and met all you cool chums.
The end

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
So hey I found a really cool quote that works really well for Greninja which I now use as my signature.

Also 2000 posts!

Well, 2001 now.
What's it from?

Is it a Pokedex entry? Sounds sorta like one. although a lot more epic

Themeatgrinder

Smash Cadet
NNID
Badboi117
3DS FC
0130-2293-8436
Ok I'm getting rlly nervous to make a thread about it in the Character Support soo ppl plz do this before I make one!

Like this comment if u think Cia should be SSB4 DLC, or give ur opinion on this supposedly "unappreciated" character :(

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Ok I'm getting rlly nervous to make a thread about it in the Character Support soo ppl plz do this before I make one!

Like this comment if u think Cia should be SSB4 DLC, or give ur opinion on this supposedly "unappreciated" character :(
Honestly I see Lana having a much higher chance than Sia

@Latte sis lets make an agitha support thread

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
The wolf page is talking about a char that isn't even released and yet it 20x :4darkpit: socials by everything. That is sad.:sadsheep::drfacepalm:
I took a quick look through some of the other character boards (not all of them) of released characters and found that only This Place, Mewtwo, Robin, PAC-Man and Lucas have more social activity.

Duck Hunt Dog has more views, but less replies.

Some characters didn't even have socials or they're buried so good I couldn't find them.

A character that isn't even released yet has more hits than over 90% of the characters already in the game.

Guaranteed once he's released, he'll be in the top 5 for most active character boards.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I took a quick look through some of the other character boards (not all of them) of released characters and found that only This Place, Mewtwo, PAC-Man and Lucas have more social activity.

Some characters didn't even have socials or they're buried so good I couldn't find them.

A character that isn't even released yet has more hits than over 90% of the characters already in the game.

Guaranteed once he's released, he'll be in the top 5 for most active character boards.
lol wut why pacman?

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I took a quick look through some of the other character boards (not all of them) of released characters and found that only This Place, Mewtwo, PAC-Man and Lucas have more social activity.

:4robinf::4robinm:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
lol wut why pacman?
I couldn't believe it at first, he has a lot of activity.

175,000 views, over 5000 replies.

Crazy stuff.

I looked at Mega Man and Sonic and they don't have much activity for some reason.

Mega Man has about 44 pages, while Sonic has 53 or so.

People really like Pac-Man.
Didn't check everyone's.

But I'll add it to my original post.

Soul.

A Pokédex entry would never have "he" or "she" instead of the more accurate "it".

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
:4roy::4dedede::4gaw::4lucario::4alph::4pikachu: and :4villagerf: seem kind of random. I've never really seen you use them before (and if I have only once or twice) and I feel like you'd lose interest in them really quickly... Tell me why you like each of these characters, that's the first step
General
  • Not broken and aren't braindead
:4roy:
  • Fun
  • Interesting
  • Like the character
  • Great combo game
:4dedede:
  • Fun
  • I love the character
  • Great range
  • Used him in Brawl a bit
:4gaw:
  • Fun
  • Great customs
  • Very unique
  • Amazing combos
:4lucario:
  • The kills
  • Fun
  • Great recovery
  • Moveset allows creativity
:4alph:
  • People hate playing against him
  • Different than other campers
  • Fun
  • Taunts lol
:4pikachu:
  • Fast
  • Strong
  • Great customs
  • Fun
:4villagerf:
  • Fun
  • Taunts lol
  • Custom ledge stalling
  • Really weird and unique

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341

As someone who loves and still plays Hyrule Warriors, I'd be good with this.

Obviously the ear killer with blue hair is more popular and has a "safer design" and would 99.9% get in first because of those factors, but I'd prefer Cia if given a choice.

Great villain. Plays decent. Good character design. Good personality. Great character.

If there's no existing support thread go ahead and make one. I'll swing by if I ever see it.

Chances are next to zero, but at least she has more chances than Ridley.

Top Bottom