• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
3 > 4 > 2 > 6 > 5 > 1

3 is what made me fall in love with the series, 4 was great bant, 2 was fun, 6 was decent I guess & 1 & 5 are lol (but 5 is better because that bug/fire thingy)

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Speaking of Sonic songs
That Sonic stage has great music
Windy Hill Zone
Green Hill Zone
His World Instrumental
Sonic Colors theme

Soul.

Dreams of an Absolution bruh.
Now you all get on my level.

Last edited:

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Gen 2 is my favorite, even though Johto has some serious flaws.

Gen 6 was a rushed mess. Excluding Gen 5, stories in Pokemon games are usually nothing to write home about. Gen 6 managed to one up the rest of the series by having the most awkwardly written story. It's so bad, I almost want to say it was intentional. Legendaries who have zero lore behind them or purpose. Team Flare, a group of vain and selfish people, has a guy who hates those exact kinds of people as a leader. Malva being a member of team flare. The team flare scientists serving no purpose. And my favorite. Lysandre wearing that awful mechanical getup in your last battle with him. I just had to start laughing at that point.

Sky battles were the worst thing introduced to Pokemon since Pokemon musicals. Because of sky battles, stuff like tropius and Xatu have terrible 3d models where they must forever float idly in the air. And if a flying type Pokemon doesn't have a model where it's doing this (farfetch'd, hawlucha, etc), then it can't even participate. For some odd reason, gamefreak pushed this battle type in game more than rotations, triples, or even doubles. Inverse battles too.

It's not all bad since looker's quest was well written. Pokemon Amie and the PSS should definitely remain series staples. And EV training / IV breeding have become more accessible than ever. But X and Y just felt incomplete. And when is gamefreak ever going to fix the GTS so that you can't ask for Pokemon that they don't allow you to trade?

I don't count remakes as part of a generation. Otherwise, fourth gen would have something going for it outside of platinum.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
@ BJN39 BJN39 Your avatar is incredible!

My favorite Sonic themes are Supporting Me and Planet Wisp Act 1. And the entirely of Generations soundtrack.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Sonic '06 is a bad game yes, but the music is good. Sonic's always been good at music.

>LEVEL
>IT'S A SONG
>LOL
YOU SAID GET ON MY LEVEL
WHICH THAT LEVEL IS GARBAGE CAUSE IT'S SONIC 06
are we done using caps yet?

Soul.

YOU SAID GET ON MY LEVEL
WHICH THAT LEVEL IS GARBAGE CAUSE IT'S SONIC 06
are we done using caps yet?
NO BECAUSE
CAPS IS LOVE CAPS IS LIFE
SONIC '06 IS GARBAGE YES, MUSIC IS GOOD. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GARBAGE AND GOOD.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I can't wait to get rekt at the tourney tomorrow! :D :D :D So excited!

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
NO BECAUSE
CAPS IS LOVE CAPS IS LIFE
SONIC '06 IS GARBAGE YES, MUSIC IS GOOD. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GARBAGE AND GOOD.
I FOUND SOME EXAMPLES FOR YOU
HERE IS GOOD

HERE IS GARBAGE

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
DOES NESS' DSMASH EVEN HAVE END LAG WTF

IT HITS LEDGESNAPS TOO WITH A GODLY LAUNCH ANGLE

THIS MOVE IS AMAZING

Last edited by a moderator:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
INDEED, THE GAME IS TRASH
WHAT PART OF "MUSIC IS GOOD" DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!?!?
PLEASE UNDERSTAND MAN :(
IDK I REALLY JUST DON'T DIG THE MUSIC THEY DID
YOU COULD SAY "IT'S NO USE"

ANYONE WANNA PLAY?
NO
no caps allowed past this point or b@n
ok
Does Ness' dsmash even have end lag wtf

it hits ledgesnaps too with a godly launch angle

this move is amazing
nice to see the yoyo is good

Top Bottom