• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Themeatgrinder

Smash Cadet
NNID
Badboi117
3DS FC
0130-2293-8436
You must be this sassy to qualify as an actual princess:

Sass with class tier: :4zelda::4peach:

-

Brat tier: :4wendy::4palutena::rosalina:
-
-
Melee tier: :marthmelee::jigglypuffmelee:+Crown
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Mop tier: :4lucina:
Noooo
Sass with class tier: :4zelda:

-

Brat tier:
-
-
Melee tier:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Mop tier: :marthmelee::jigglypuffmelee::4wendy::4palutena::rosalina::4peach: :4lucina:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Went bowling again tonight.

131, 170, 233

my consistency is amazing
also 5 splits in the first game gg
XX9 last frame because I'm not allowed to get 30 points in a 10th frame ever. Also one of the people I was bowling against got a 300, which is like "damn that's amazing...but I'm competing against that ;_;"
You should play Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga.
this

game

is

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Butbutbut Falco
Let Falco sing you a song of his people downfall.

Anyway, apparently Falco's Jab is really wacky: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMUYuABQYjU, which reminds me of something. When PK Fire hits Falco, he can still Jab 1 out of it and because of the way he hits with Jab, it covers stuff kind of well. I had cookie cutter Nesses try to grab me only to get repeatedly jabbed. Fox can sort of do this, but I don't think it's as effective since he's hitting straight in front of him while Falco arcs his Jab. Oh, and wacky ledge play: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMUYuABQYjU.

131, 170, 233

XX9 last frame because I'm not allowed to get 30 points in a 10th frame ever. Also one of the people I was bowling against got a 300, which is like "damn that's amazing...but I'm competing against that ;_;"
I got 196, 254, 157, 101 at my last run

1st game was ultra inconsistent. I got a bunch of spares first then I got 1 in the others then 6 in the next one then the rest. Idk. I forgot the rest but I was really up and down

2nd game, I was on fire. Getting strikes and all that and I'm just rolling the bowling ball really WEAKLY. Like, it took a good ~10 seconds to get to the pins BUT HEY, I got a strike

3rd game was gutters all day :3

4th game. Idk. LOL. I think I was drunk.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
2nd game, I was on fire. Getting strikes and all that and I'm just rolling the bowling ball really WEAKLY. Like, it took a good ~10 seconds to get to the pins BUT HEY, I got a strike
man who even cares, precision > power
my uncle just throws the ball as hard as possible and sometimes it works for him, but usually he gets games like 100~150 and the strain was starting to cause medical issues (had to wear an arm brace for awhile)

It's easier to aim when you aren't trying to muscle the ball anyway.

man who even cares, precision > power
my uncle just throws the ball as hard as possible and sometimes it works for him, but usually he gets games like 100~150 and the strain was starting to cause medical issues (had to wear an arm brace for awhile)

It's easier to aim when you aren't trying to muscle the ball anyway.
My friend decided to imitate Rasengan. One guy went behind and acted like he was gathering chakra on the bowling ball. After like... 5 seconds, he rolled it so hard. It WAS SO FAST. It traveled INSANELY FAST.... into the gutter

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

131, 170, 233

I'm terrible at bowling, haha. And the worst part is that I'm considered one of the better bowlers amongst my cousins.
They are so much worse at bowling than I am, it's not even funny.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
My friend decided to imitate Rasengan. One guy went behind and acted like he was gathering chakra on the bowling ball. After like... 5 seconds, he rolled it so hard. It WAS SO FAST. It traveled INSANELY FAST.... into the gutter
That's what he gets for being a weeb in a bowling alley.
We're going to ignore the fact that I was humming this to myself to keep myself calm and focused during that 233

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I wished I had photoshop. To my knowledge, this is no way to do "a quick and dirty" way of making backgrounds transparent in Gimp. You have to do things like selections tools I think and stuff.

Also, I wish I was better at bowling. Almost every roll I get gutter. ;_;

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I have photoshop
okay

I don't

so we're going to pretend it's gimp and hope everything still makes sense

go around the part of the image you want to render with the paths tool, then invert the selection (so it's selecting all the space around it instead; ctrl+I is the shortcut for this in GIMP) and delete. If it's a jpg you need to add an alpha channel for transparency (right click the layer and it's an option in GIMP, if it isn't the same in photoshop then idunnolol)

I'm too lazy to talk about the Eraser tool and the magic wand tool so Lavani got yo back.
is photoshop's magic wand better

gimp's constantly either leaves a small white border or selects stuff I want to keep so I just do it all manually with the paths tool now

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I remember when I used photoshop in one of my classes at school.

I miss the magic eraser. ;_;

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I came back from my month long For Glory hiatus to troll people with Zamus.

My record dropped quite a bit after that LOL. This Kirby player did nothing but Dtilt and I couldn't grab that little guy. I can really only use Zelda in this game smh. I luckily fought a not so good player in the end who always wanted to rematch with me so I got my win rate back up. :p

Now back to not touching that toxic sludge again.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
okay

I don't

so we're going to pretend it's gimp and hope everything still makes sense

go around the part of the image you want to render with the paths tool, then invert the selection (so it's selecting all the space around it instead; ctrl+I is the shortcut for this in GIMP) and delete. If it's a jpg you need to add an alpha channel for transparency (right click the layer and it's an option in GIMP, if it isn't the same in photoshop then idunnolol)

is photoshop's magic wand better

gimp's constantly either leaves a small white border or selects stuff I want to keep so I just do it all manually with the paths tool now
Depends on how much crap is around the art. Like, for the current avi it'd work perfectly fine if I erased the hearts, but if it's a super-detailed background with different lighting you'll need to do some extra work.

Also in Photoshop, the paths tool is basically the magnetic lasso tool.

@ CatRaccoonBL CatRaccoonBL Your avi is perfect the way it is. And bowling just takes some practice. You just need to keep your arm straight and don't twist your wrist.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Depends on how much crap is around the art. Like, for the current avi it'd work perfectly fine if I erased the hearts, but if it's a super-detailed background with different lighting you'll need to do some extra work.

Also in Photoshop, the paths tool is basically the magnetic lasso tool.

@ CatRaccoonBL CatRaccoonBL Your avi is perfect the way it is. And bowling just takes some practice. You just need to keep your straight and don't twist your wrist.
Meant more in general, but thank you sweetie. <3

Are you sure about that? I heard having a good spin on the ball can really help.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Meant more in general, but thank you sweetie. <3

Are you sure about that? I heard having a good spin on the ball can really help.
<3

It does, but that's so you can hit more pins. If you keep guttering every time I'd be more concerned with keeping the ball moving straight.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Man, Corpse Party has such a great plot and is such a chilling game. I probably shouldn't be watching a LP of it this late at night...

Top Bottom