• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I hate it when people in FG use DAir or Down B to land.
Unless they know it's going to kill like Ganondorf's Wizard's Foot or Stomp. That is one move to fear when you're under Ganondorf. Link's freaking Dair is so disjointed, it's not even funny. It has like a freaking horizontal hitbox that I'm nowhere near, but I still get stabbed by some mystical force of the Hylian Goddesses. Also, isn't Fox's Dair a legitimate way to land? Same with Dr. Mario and Luigi's Doctor Tornado and Luigi Cyclone. Oh, and Pikachu's Thunder to cover the area near Pikachu.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
uhh

hm

Did Lucario get buffed in Target Blast/HRC in 1.0.5?

He's doing his base (70% aura) damage, I swear it used to be 0%. I remember my old strategy in Target Blast involving something like 10 dairs and now it launches the bomb on the sixth one.

too lazy to unpatch but kinda cool, I thought it seemed weird that I could get the bomb where I wanted it in 3 hits now because it never seemed like something he could do before

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
But the Wiimote and Nunchuk is the controller I always use.
It's not optimal

Yeah I was amazed at how terrible that Greninja was. The Doc Mario wasn't SUPER bad, more like borderline decent, but it was obvious you weren't giving two damns. I would have been super offended if I had been him :'D

Also, yeah I know how frustrating Megaman is. Little tin man is becoming one of my most hated characters.

I just remembered we never did try out our connection. You up for it right now? I have like an hour to kill.
Everyone in my pool was garbage, the only person i didn't sandbag the **** out of was poor Jett LOL

Also the grand finals I commentated, it was great

Also I can't because I'm tired af, got like, 4 hours sleep because this goddamn tournament went like 5 years overtime >:

Wanna play tomorrow?

Soul.

Unless they know it's going to kill like Ganondorf's Wizard's Foot or Stomp. That is one move to fear when you're under Ganondorf. Link's freaking Dair is so disjointed, it's not even funny. It has like a freaking horizontal hitbox that I'm nowhere near, but I still get stabbed by some mystical force of the Hylian Goddesses. Also, isn't Fox's Dair a legitimate way to land? Same with Dr. Mario and Luigi's Doctor Tornado and Luigi Cyclone. Oh, and Pikachu's Thunder to cover the area near Pikachu.
I don't know about Thunder being used to cover that tbqh. I thought it was primarily used as "hey look im gonna up throw you so les go thunder!" and maybe wall jump B-reverse stuff.
I think Pika has better options than using Thunder to cover its landing (QA mostly) but eh.
inb4 I'm just wrong and make no sense.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
It's not optimal

Everyone in my pool was garbage, the only person i didn't sandbag the **** out of was poor Jett LOL

Also the grand finals I commentated, it was great

Also I can't because I'm tired af, got like, 4 hours sleep because this goddamn tournament went like 5 years overtime >:

Wanna play tomorrow?
I can't tomorrow :(. A friend will have his birthday lunch/dinner wtv (you know you're old when birthdays start to be called reunions instead of parties oTL) and I'll probably be out all day until maybe 8 or 9 pm. :/ How bout Tuesday?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I don't know about Thunder being used to cover that tbqh. I thought it was primarily used as "hey look im gonna up throw you so les go thunder!" and maybe wall jump B-reverse stuff.
I think Pika has better options than using Thunder to cover its landing (QA mostly) but eh.
inb4 I'm just wrong and make no sense.
Well, Thunder sort of makes a wall between where Pikachu is and where you're at. I've seen it done before and I ran into it before even after I knew it would happen... Times like this make me wonder if I'm part-lemming. :p

That Greninja.

I... I...

My goodness.

That Substitute spam. The Shadow Sneak spam. All those SDs...

Jesus.
Hey, not as bad as a Fox spamming Blaster. If you see that, then you laugh your *** off and proceed to kick the idiot's ***. The sad part is I had it happen before...

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Tuesday is also good for me

omg this commentary, i keep just yelling "BAD" at my co-comentator

"UP TILT! WE CAN GO HOME NOW"

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Wrapping up our Robin raid. :^)

... It was okay, I suppose.

Nothing beats the Zero Skill Spamus and Mopcina raids though, those were the best.

This one WAS better than the Boozelina one though, IMO.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Wrapping up our Robin raid. :^)

... It was okay, I suppose.

Nothing beats the Zero Skill Spamus and Mopcina raids though, those were the best.

This one WAS better than the Boozelina one though, IMO.
I know y'all could have done better. I believe.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Hahahahahahaha dude you're a f*cking troll. The SASS in that nonchalant walking!
And then after he lost his first stock, he looked at his opponent, elevator'd, then looked at him again.

What a huge troll.

EDIT: Oh he was looking at his friend.

LOL AERO WHY ARE YOU SUCH A TROLL

Last edited:

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
AERO YOU FAIR'D THAT GANON FIVE TIMES IN A ROW

THEN LOOKED AWAY FROM HIM

y u do dis

EDIT: Oh my bad you bair'd him at the end, so you're not quite as trolly as I thought.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Unrelated, but would anyone play this? If anyone answers no, then there is something wrong with the world. :p

Game's called A Hat in Time and as of now, it's being developed for only the PC and Mac. It's a platformer that people compared to Wind Waker in visuals and Super Mario Galaxy and Sunshine; and Rayman 3 in gameplay.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I haven't been keeping up on A Hat in Time for a year now, is there a release date given yet?

From what I saw of the alpha, it's been looking promising.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I haven't been keeping up on A Hat in Time for a year now, is there a release date given yet?

From what I saw of the alpha, it's been looking promising.
If it's anything like Secrets of Grindea and The Last Guardian: eventually. :p

D

Deleted member

Who are they 0: ?
I may be a real beatch but I don't stoop down to personal insults.
Nah,

is the beautiful girl

<----------------------- Over there.

Tiki is also beautiful:

[collapse=Tiki's concept art]
[/collapse]

They're characters from Fire Emblem, Robin's series, they're also manaketes, which are tied for my favorite class from FE.~

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Who are they 0: ?
I may be a real beatch but I don't stoop down to personal insults.
Nah, it was just Chapter Serf trying to throw Soulless One anger at you guys.
No one was disrespectiful in the raid.
And aside from some recycled jokes, you guys did give me a good laugh :happysheep:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Unrelated, but would anyone play this? If anyone answers no, then there is something wrong with the world. :p

Game's called A Hat in Time and as of now, it's being developed for only the PC and Mac. It's a platformer that people compared to Wind Waker in visuals and Super Mario Galaxy and Sunshine; and Rayman 3 in gameplay.
I would.

They're apparently already working with a publisher to get it ported to Wii U.

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Nah,

is the beautiful girl

Tiki is also beautiful:

[/collapse]

They're characters from Fire Emblem, Robin's series, they're also manaketes, which are tied for my favorite class from FE.~

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Yeah some of them were fine but most of them just plain boring. I ended up getting bored and going on For Glory to make some scrubs mad as **** hahahaha.

I actually went up against a guy who couldn't take a single match from me until I went Robin for lulz (I've only used him like 3 times total) and he won by a hair.

Then he changed his name to U MAD BRO and left.

For Glory scrubs feed my pride so much omg

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Nah,

is the beautiful girl

Tiki is also beautiful:

[/collapse]

Meh, I really don't like Nah. How dare she hate people who like Lolis.

Tiki is...*Cough* Too big *Cough* for me.

Nowi is jussst right. So fun loving as well. <3

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Yeah some of them were fine but most of them just plain boring. I ended up getting bored and going on For Glory to make some scrubs mad as **** hahahaha.

I actually went up against a guy who couldn't take a single match from me until I went Robin for lulz (I've only used him like 3 times total) and he won by a hair.

Making people mad on For Glory is literally the best thing ever

Earlier tonight I was using Palutena against this girl who was pretty good but I could sense she was getting salty so all I did was walk around with that fab walk of Tuna's and randomly jab or do dthrow to nair

then I reflected her Ness' PK Thunder when she was recovering :')

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Making people mad on For Glory is literally the best thing ever

Earlier tonight I was using Palutena against this girl who was pretty good but I could sense she was getting salty so all I did was walk around with that fab walk of Tuna's and randomly jab or do dthrow to nair

then I reflected her Ness' PK Thunder when she was recovering :')
You're a douche.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

For Glory is so much garbage.

I was playing as Ike and totally rekt this dude, so I switched to Shulk to make it more interesting. (He was playing as Doc) He self destructed, so I figured he didn't get the character he wanted. Picks Little Mac, side- b self destructs, quits game...

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Welp, run Zelda raiders.
Soulless One wrath is no laughing matter.
ha
I adore all of the Manaketes.~
bantu is displeased anyways

Nah,

is the beautiful girl

Over there.

Tiki is also beautiful:

[/collapse]

tiki's concept art is bigger then my computer you sure this isnt just a love pillow you own, now gimme a min I gotta beat FE4 :mad:

Top Bottom