• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

I still hope that Zelda gets a buff or two. I honestly don't know how they can buff Bowser, Shulk, Lucina and Roy.
Bowser - Better landing options (?)
Shulk - Better frame data
Lucina and Roy - Safe approach options

imo. All of the characters are "balanced" though in a sense that they don't feel over or underpowered

Last edited:

Soul.

Until it's confirmed that this patch will have balance **** on it, I won't believe anything.
If Sheik gets nerfs then people will move on to the next character to complain at... :rosalina:
Hopes for this supposed balance patch:
NERF•ZELDA :4zelda:
fix'd

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Bowser - Better landing options (?)
Shulk - Better frame data
Lucina and Roy - Safe approach options

imo. All of the characters are "balanced" though in a sense that they don't feel over or underpowered
I do hope that Bowser does get hopefully less end lag on some of his moves and less landing lag as well. Although I feel like that Sheik isn't really that balanced, but again; that's just my hatred for her.

I just need to learn how to beat her with my current mains since I have a bad MU across the board against her.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
She's invincible during the move, though.
That doesn't change the fact that you literally have to be touching your opponent to hit them with it.
Is it arm/head intangibility or her whole body?

Also... GnW?
He's fun to play and he's also adorable. His palettes are bad, though.

I change my wii u "main" every so often. It's not really a main, but just who I enjoy playing as of now.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
tbh I think the top tiers and the cast are completely fine

It's just that some of the trashy low-tiers that need some.....help :secretkpop:

Other than that Tourney Mode~ :happysheep:

Matsushi

True Blood
I love how this social has a "guide" tag

I can just imagine a new user wandering by like "oh! a guide on how to use Zelda" and then they're going through the entire thread in confusion like "okay so how do i use zelda"

also I feel like it's been 1280128 years since I've been here so hi:emptysheep:

I'm still crying over Marth

and heichou

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
so apparently if you run up to the tree stumps in pacland and usmash as yoshi you end up on top of them

could this change the meta????

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
so apparently if you run up to the tree stumps in pacland and usmash as yoshi you end up on top of them

could this change the meta????
#LEGALIZEPACLAND

Then ban it 5 minutes later because of this glitch. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I love how this social has a "guide" tag

I can just imagine a new user wondering by like "oh! a guide on how to use Zelda" and then they're going through the entire thread in confusion like "okay so how do i use zelda"

also I feel like it's been 1280128 years since I've been here so hi:emptysheep:

I'm still crying over Marth

and heichou
Nice to see you here again. :)

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Hi gorls. So I was taking screenshots of Nayru's Passion for something and trying to get a picture of gimping Sheik's Vanish by pushing it away with the windbox. Well, I tried to push Vanish away with the windbox, but it ended up pushing Sheik right into me and I got killed by Vanish. Thanks, Sakurai :secretkpop:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Hi gorls. So I was taking screenshots of Nayru's Passion for something and trying to get a picture of gimping Sheik's Vanish by pushing it away with the windbox. Well, I tried to push Vanish away with the windbox, but it ended up pushing Sheik right into me and I got killed by Vanish. Thanks, Sakurai :secretkpop:
Do you mean like, being on the outside of Sheik and yanking her farther out? Because either way that sounds like a hilariously bad gameplan. You're literally pulling her FW2 into yoursel--

...:secretkpop:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Patch 1.10 changelist:

:4zelda:
- Passion does only 6% :secretkpop:
- Passion FAF 23 frames later :secretkpop:
- Passion puts Zelda into Freefall for looking like Din's Fire :secretkpop:

- OH YEAH BUT DID I MENTION THEY RAISED ITS BKB BY 8?!?! BALANCED

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Saw Episode 17 of Gintama 2015. This was it in a nutshell with the Saint Seiya references:

And I saw Episode 17 of Ore Monogatari!!, it was sweet and I'm glad that a new couple was formed. <3

And tomorrow, I'll try and look up some advice on countering Sheik with my mains.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
but obversly roestinnili is the bestestest prencezz right???????

:secretkpop::secretkpop::rosalina::secretkpop::secretkpop::4sonic::4miibrawl::secretkpop:

Top Bottom