• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

PUK

Smash Ace
NNID
Simlock92
3DS FC
4141-4118-5477
Don't sleep or you will miss more than 200 funny jokes.
That's the first rule here when you live in UE.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Welcome to the Land Of Zelda @ Tilk Tilk ^^

Actually though, loads if our frequents don't even play Zelda. :3 (We just pull users in like Nayru's Passion!) though, lots of our non-Zelda frequents have tried Zelda out (Sometimes by being a frequent here.) AND some have added ha to their line up, even if it's just to troll FG players with her walk~

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
It's time for this to stop.

Too many innocent people have fallen victim to the terrors of this character. Clearly, with all the rage she gets, this is a major problem in the development of the metagame.

This character has Dthrow into Uair combos, just like everyone else in the game, but as broken as she is, she has even MORE. The versatility that she brings is game-breaking, giving players little room to adapt to new, foreign playstyles. Players no longer feel comfortable holding the shield button given her sheer versatility, giving her a chance to use her Up B for kills as early as 40%. Clearly, someone who can kill an opponent so early while doing moves that are not easily accessible and known to players should not be deemed a fair character.

Other moves such as Din's Spam Fire and USmash are so broken, they deter opponents from playing their A game, increasing sodium levels by 69% while ending the match in both loss and embarrassment for the opponent. A character with such a psychological effect on players is too traumatizing to be considered legal, and is unhealthy for a growing scene of new players. If this character is allowed to continue being rampant, the community would surely shrink considerably due to the fear and detriment of facing her in a possible tournament match.

Finally, customs encourage players to test out new moves that characters can take advantage of. However, this character's most common set is the default 1111 set, indicating how she is a huge misfit in a growing custom move community. Viewers get upset seeing characters using their default moveset, showing a lack of creativity. In a 2-stock, 5 minute environment where the opponent can possibly be scarred and intimidated to fight her, she can easily time out the opponent, leaving viewers with a sour taste after watching 5 minutes of complete domination with no way of ending the matches early.

It's bad for the players. It's bad for the viewers. It's bad for the community.

Every day, For Glory becomes a more toxic place to be in, where this character is so rampant. People such as Mr. Patch have fallen victim to her brokenness, and nothing can seem to stop her.

Unless YOU can put this to an end.

Zelda is a character who will be detrimental to the growth of the community, and must be stopped by any means. By using the "BAN•ZELDA" tag, you are telling Nintendo and Sakurai that this broken character does not belong in this game. If everyone contributes to this cause, soon we can eliminate the plague that is Zelda from this game permanently, and rid of the rude and immature players that use her just to get cheap wins. Then, our community can finally grow and mature, with more diverse custom movesets and easy, accessible Dthrow -> Uair combos, and less timeouts.

With your support, together, we can end this treachery once and for all. Together, we can make this a fun, balanced and engaging game. Thank you.

#BanZeldaFromSm4sh2015

- :4diddy:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny

Too many innocent people have fallen victim to the terrors of this character. Clearly, with all the rage she gets, this is a major problem in the development of the metagame.

This character has Dthrow into Uair combos, just like everyone else in the game, but as broken as she is, she has even MORE. The versatility that she brings is game-breaking, giving players little room to adapt to new, foreign playstyles. Players no longer feel comfortable holding the shield button given her sheer versatility, giving her a chance to use her Up B for kills as early as 40%. Clearly, someone who can kill an opponent so early while doing moves that are not easily accessible and known to players should not be deemed a fair character.

Other moves such as Din's Spam Fire and USmash are so broken, they deter opponents from playing their A game, increasing sodium levels by 69% while ending the match in both loss and embarrassment for the opponent. A character with such a psychological effect on players is too traumatizing to be considered legal, and is unhealthy for a growing scene of new players. If this character is allowed to continue being rampant, the community would surely shrink considerably due to the fear and detriment of facing her in a possible tournament match.

Finally, customs encourage players to test out new moves that characters can take advantage of. However, this character's most common set is the default 1111 set, indicating how she is a huge misfit in a growing custom move community. Viewers get upset seeing characters using their default moveset, showing a lack of creativity. In a 2-stock, 5 minute environment where the opponent can possibly be scarred and intimidated to fight her, she can easily time out the opponent, leaving viewers with a sour taste after watching 5 minutes of complete domination with no way of ending the matches early.

Every day, For Glory becomes a more toxic place to be in, where this character is so rampant. People such as Mr. Patch have fallen victim to her brokenness, and nothing can seem to stop her.

Zelda is a character who will be detrimental to the growth of the community, and must be stopped by any means. By using the "BAN•ZELDA" tag, you are telling Nintendo and Sakurai that this broken character does not belong in this game. If everyone contributes to this cause, soon we can eliminate the plague that is Zelda from this game permanently, and rid of the rude and immature players that use her just to get cheap wins. Then, our community can finally grow and mature, with more diverse custom movesets and easy, accessible Dthrow -> Uair combos, and less timeouts.

With your support, together, we can end this treachery once and for all. Together, we can make this a fun, balanced and engaging game. Thank you.

#BanZeldaFromSm4sh2015

PotY imo

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger

#BanZeldaFromSm4sh2015

Ur just salty cuz yur main can'T walk as sassily as ha.

Oh wait.

#BanSBphiloz

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

#BanZeldaFromSm4sh2015
this needs to be edited into the op #BanZeldaFromSm4sh2015

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Bravo, @SBphiloz4! Bravo!

With enough support, we can finally rid the community of this plague of a character.

Can you imagine if they made a version of Zelda whose attacks were all disjointed and/or faster, who moved faster in general, and had a little star companion that mimicked her attacks? My god, what would the community do then!?

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

#BanZeldaFromSm4sh2015

This is the best thing I've read all day long.
Well played, well played. :laugh:

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Welcome to the Land Of Zelda @ Tilk Tilk ^^

Actually though, loads if our frequents don't even play Zelda. :3 (We just pull users in like Nayru's Passion!) though, lots of our non-Zelda frequents have tried Zelda out (Sometimes by being a frequent here.) AND some have added ha to their line up, even if it's just to troll FG players with her walk~
I quite appreciate the warm welcome. n.n

(Kind of disappointed I haven't been involved on these forums as I'm quite the smash nerd…)

And I have to admit I am starting to notice the pattern here, Which may be a shame since I quite like Zelda, but none the less, I'm prepared to lose a good chunk of time on this thread anyway. >.<

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
smh the first guy is probably a Zelda main and doesn't want his waifu to get banned

BUT WE HAVE A BELIEVER

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
How is that even possible.
The last game before I dropped Dedede was against a Luigi

we were both at around 100% on our last stock, and I was coming up from behind him as he landed from something

I went for the grab

Dedede's arm stretched out

and in front of Luigi's nose

right into sweetspot upB

That's right, I got killed by Luigi's upB from behind him because of Dedede's ham arms. So I'd guess something similar happened.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Hello Girls!
I AM BACK!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Florida was cool, I kidnapped some Princesses! BAHAHAHA!
I learned some tricks at the Wizards at Universal as well!
Ganondorf gave me a 5 star hotel as well to stay in for 5 days!
Bahahaha!

When I got back though, I saw this huge wave of Splatoon info! I am very excited.
So let me ask you this,
How does my Avatar Look?
BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
I just killed someone with the final hit of Zelda's fsmash when they were behind me.
Hitbox shenanigans: They will never end because Sakurai said so.
Seriously though, now that is just weird. This game has some of the best worst hitboxes ever created. lol

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Hey hey, something serious/positive about Zelda for once!

Is spaced fsmash safe on block? It has lower-than-average end lag and a ton of reach, but the last hit's shieldstun/pushback might be a little low.

EDIT: nevermind I'm pretty sure it isn't
it's safe-ish I guess but I'm pretty sure dash attacks/dash grabs are near-universally good enough to punish it

Last edited:

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Eh… I'm just going to resume standing at the edge of the stage and spamming Din's Fire like it's going out of fashion.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646

#BanZeldaFromSm4sh2015

thank you based :4diddy: we will honor you forever

everyone go main diddy

show your support

BAN•ZELDA

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Weird Roll Glory Zelda stuff part 2:
I Lightning Kicked a Wario while he was using his bite and Zelda started having a fashion/anatomical disaster

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Weird Roll Glory Zelda stuff part 2:
I Lightning Kicked a Wario while he was using his bite and Zelda started having a fashion/anatomical disaster
LK LANDED. SASS LEVEL UP! Show some leg hunny!

As for the Fsmash hit-box deal, it's due to the hit-box being large enough in comparison to its horizontal displacement to where it likely reaches JUST slightly past her backside collision during the final hit. It was even more blatant in Brawl.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Hey hey, something serious/positive about Zelda for once!

Is spaced fsmash safe on block? It has lower-than-average end lag and a ton of reach, but the last hit's shieldstun/pushback might be a little low.

EDIT: nevermind I'm pretty sure it isn't
it's safe-ish I guess but I'm pretty sure dash attacks/dash grabs are near-universally good enough to punish it
Because Zelda can't have nice things, they added roughly 10 bonus endlag frames to Fsmash from Brawl. :urg:

Lmao tho cuz yew were trying to be an optimist for Zelda but failed horribly. :secretkpop: Just like Zelda.

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Kirby is pretty bland, I'm not sure how I will capture all the detailed parts of him like I have with previous works.

Top Bottom