• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

I was going to rattle on about anti-luma customs then remembered who you play.

Yeah I can imagine most of those matchups against Rosalina getting worse lol
Yeah. I prefer the default MU as is because it was never a hard or even a slightly hard match up to begin with (Even imo, UNLIKE SANIC AND SHEIK)

Add the laser and warp, I'm probably going to eat my **** unless I'm underestimating hyper arts too much but whatever. **** customs but I'm neutral

Whelp. I just saw the recent posts in the Character impressions thread. I smell an infraction run

Jump art u-throw to air slash at mid percentages. Can DI it though but Shulk can switch the direction of air slash so lol

Lastly, you guys think I have the ability to switch to Melee Fox?

Edit (18829) : Hooray for the new sisters! :D

Last edited:

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
@ Locuan Locuan Idk. Link is a bit hard to use and Dorf wasn't as fun as I thought. Maybe as a second?
Melee Link is definitely difficult. If you want to learn Melee Link then watch videos on Lord HDL's Link game play. Dorf is all Bizzaro Flame and Kage. Anyways, Fox is a difficult character to use but the reward factor once you start actually being able to control the character is insane. Shine spikes are crazy good.

EDIT: I personally use Marth/Falco. I have mained Marth since the games release, although I have never been good at the game.

Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
@ Lavani Lavani you be stealing my #420Din'sBlazeIt :c

Anyway, my 3DS stage list would be: Battlefield, FD, Paper Mario, Jungle Japes, Brinstar, Yoshi's Island, Prism Tower, Mute City, Arena Ferox, Reset Bomb Forest, Tortimer Island, and Tomodachi Life.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Check out anyone's argument on Falco. At this rate, Falco will have a 45:55 across the board against everyone including this guy: :4miisword:.
Surface-level assumptions from someone that barely knows either character: 55:45 or 60:40 Swordfighter's favor. He outranges Falco and kills earlier (dthrow>uair kills at ~80% iirc), while Falco gets more reward once he gets in with his combos. Reversal Slash prevents Blaster camping, but Chakram's angles make Reflector trivial. Swordfighter's dair ensures Falco dies if he recovers low, though Falco can likely edgeguard Swordfighter well too.

This post is only half-joke.

Last edited:

Spirst

HOLY ****. YOUR AVATAR. I REMEMBER HOW MUCH THAT THING USED TO SCARE ME.

I FOUND MY OLD SCARY STORIES BOOK LYING AROUND (THE NEWER VERSIONS CHANGED THE ILLUSTRATIONS TO BE LESS FRIGHTENING) AND WAS WONDERING HOW THESE PICTURES DIDNT GIVE ME NIGHTMARES 24/7.

D

Deleted member

I FOUND MY OLD SCARY STORIES BOOK LYING AROUND (THE NEWER VERSIONS CHANGED THE ILLUSTRATIONS TO BE LESS FRIGHTENING) AND WAS WONDERING HOW THESE PICTURES DIDNT GIVE ME NIGHTMARES 24/7.
TEE-HEE. I JOINED YOU. WE ARE NOW AVATAR BUDDIES. LET'S GIVE NIGHTMARES TO EVERYONE!

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Is Mii Swordfighter REALLY that bad? I've never tried him nor have I seen him, but they can't seriously be so terrible. What's so bad about them?

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Melee Link is definitely difficult. If you want to learn Melee Link then watch videos on Lord HDL's Link game play. Dorf is all Bizzaro Flame and Kage. Anyways, Fox is a difficult character to use but the reward factor once you start actually being able to control the character is insane. Shine spikes are crazy good.

EDIT: I personally use Marth/Falco. I have mained Marth since the games release, although I have never been good at the game.
What compels you to say that :linkmelee: is difficult? Like what about him do you find so difficult? To me, he's barely a step above :link64: in terms of style. Maybe because I think they're the best character in the game but still.
Is Mii Swordfighter REALLY that bad? I've never tried him nor have I seen him, but they can't seriously be so terrible. What's so bad about them?
He is not bad at all, he's actually fun! Honestly I feel like he's a well balanced character, even more than it's Brawler and Gunner counterpart

Top Bottom