• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

KarmaCastle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KarmaCastle
The Zelda social is also a lot more loosy-goosy with reactionary posts than many forums.
I'm scared to look at any other boards.

Out of curiosity I went to the Rosalina social to browse 1 page and it was all true. They were talking about different smashes and posting hand-drawn art of her.

If the other generals are meme factories. Ghh my skin's crawling.

So are the Link boards like the TBT dictatorship? Because I got infracted there for the same thing.
:sadsheep:
Actually I found the picture I posted there if anyone wants a giggle
...Why would this be worth an infraction? Those mods must be all kinds of hardcore.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I tried playing against the CPU a bit today on my busted 3DS. What I learned:

- When my top screen isn't falling off the R button is occasionally getting stuck and holding itself down. Fun.
- Tech skill hasn't gotten any worse despite the hiatus. Actually probably got better somehow, was fooling around with Mario a bit and trying out perfect pivots into shield (spoiler: it's awesome)
- I forgot how to play Rosalina
- I still want to learn Meta Knight
- You can footstool jump off Yoshi during Egg Roll
- Yoshi usmash can apparently beat Drill Rush when you're below him.

Also finished Dark Cloud yesterday. Decent game, disliked the boss fights quite a bit though.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
- When my top screen isn't falling off the R button is occasionally getting stuck and holding itself down. Fun.
Yay we both have busted 3DSes with stuck R buttons.
...Why would this be worth an infraction? Those mods must be all kinds of hardcore.
Because of the message being too short. I also got an infraction to replying to someone and only saying "Toad." They consider it spam.
But there was this 1 girl trying to become mod and wanted to add crazy rules like if you incorrectly quote someone's post, you get infracted. I'm fine with the rules there now, but that gorl was cray.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
...Seems like the Link boards always get the horror storys. Stories. Autocorrect, work with me here. <_<

Pit boards are good though. Just painfully slow most days. Just don't go around claiming he can't land/recovery sucks/something else wrong or you'll get picked apart in like a month.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Sometimes the Zelda boards go for a whole hour without posting. Which is my bad, sorry gorls

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
^This is why I'd make a lousy girl. I'm thinking 'spray it on already! How long can this possibly take?!'.
You don't just spray it on silly. She put it on with that stick thing, just around her neck.

On a slightly different note, that very last frame is what makes that gif gold. Fujin spammed that gif for like 2 weeks straight and then he wasn't allowed to post gifs anymore.

If you guys have a spare 6 hours you should read through the Fuujin post history, it's pretty phenomenal.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
McKnightlíght McKnightlíght this level is cancer
Are you talking about 1-3 or did you make a new one?
Nevermind it's 1-3.
But 1 clear in 126 plays. XD I'm gonna play it again because lol
Did it again on my 14th try. Then my internet died. Yay for terribad Wii U internet

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I'll give you a hint. Most of the koopas are just distractions. There is a little path on the far left side of the koopas. You just have to time your jumps right on the koopas. glhf

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I'll give you a hint. Most of the koopas are just distractions. There is a little path on the far left side of the koopas. You just have to time your jumps right on the koopas. glhf
Wait what
I just jumped through them
Was I not supposed to do that?

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
... How?

I tried that with no success.

Maybe that was when all of those springs fell and knocked you into the abyss. That used to happen, but I changed it because it was unreliable.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
... How?

I tried that with no success.

Maybe that was when all of those springs fell and knocked you into the abyss. That used to happen, but I changed it because it was unreliable.
WAIT WHAT SPRINGS? ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THE SAME LEVEL ANYMORE?!?!?!

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Gotta be careful with how you place "walls" of moving objects across horizontal spaces. (Mouthful lol I'm tired.) If you approach them at different speeds or pop in from the editor they'll be in different positions. The workaround is to use a pipe or door and have them all on-screen at once.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
WAIT WHAT SPRINGS? ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THE SAME LEVEL ANYMORE?!?!?!
Ok, above the flag you can see some springs.

In my initial build they all fell and hit you if you didn't get the top of the flag. Then I realized you could only get the top of the flag from the path I took, so I just put a block under them and put a pipe in your way to slow your descent.
Gotta be careful with how you place "walls" of moving objects across horizontal spaces. (Mouthful lol I'm tired.) If you approach them at different speeds or pop in from the editor they'll be in different positions. The workaround is to use a pipe or door and have them all on-screen at once.
Lol, you need to see my "wall". It's beautiful. I'll give you the code when I get home. Or just look up EvanMcKnight.

Did you beat it Aero? :secretkpop:

KarmaCastle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KarmaCastle
Just posting at this ungodly hour because I ran into another Secondary Gorl in FG. Ended up playing for 2 and a half hours.

Kept trading tags like "GJ W/ ____" "Nice" "Oops" etc etc. She didn't play a single scumtier character either, and went through most of the roster otherwise. Got to play some fun games like G&W Judgement (just take turns swinging til one gets a 9) and LightningKicks only Zelda.

Super fun and chill games, got along really well and added eachother. Really enjoyable experience! It's times like these where it's almost worth players like the Mario today who ragequit after I only got a triple nair string on him and changed his tag to
somethinglewd

THERE ARE GOOD PEOPLE OUT THERE. JUST KEEP SEARCHING GORLS.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just had my breakfast and tried to have my 3DS set as my alarm, problem was that Project Mirai DX's "Bedtime mode" doesn't work in Sleep Mode. :V
Come on SEGA, fix that! ;~;

gorl you need to stop with all those no contests its a bad habit and you're robbing yourself of comebacks and your opponent of possible highlight reels
I definitely agree, it's a REALLY bad habit, I'll need to stop myself from doing that. I just got to accept defeat and move on, or do as you say. Those glorious comebacks! :yeahboi:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Just had my breakfast and tried to have my 3DS set as my alarm, problem was that Project Mirai DX's "Bedtime mode" doesn't work in Sleep Mode. :V
Come on SEGA, fix that! ;~;
I'm glad my Mario Clock app on my Dsi works in sleep mode. Has served me well for over 3 years at least.

Granted...SMB's Underwater theme is now permanently embedded into my brain. So much so that every time I hear it in a normal scenario, I wince a little. :p
Source or at least where from? :3

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Randomly found it whilst browsing KYM's image section for Yuri.

Apparently, that image I found is MLP stuff. :V
Either I've been gone from MLP for far too long to not know about two new human characters...

Or the more likely thing is that they are Octavia and Vinyl Scratch.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Just posting at this ungodly hour because I ran into another Secondary Gorl in FG. Ended up playing for 2 and a half hours.

Kept trading tags like "GJ W/ ____" "Nice" "Oops" etc etc. She didn't play a single scumtier character either, and went through most of the roster otherwise. Got to play some fun games like G&W Judgement (just take turns swinging til one gets a 9) and LightningKicks only Zelda.

Super fun and chill games, got along really well and added eachother. Really enjoyable experience! It's times like these where it's almost worth players like the Mario today who ragequit after I only got a triple nair string on him and changed his tag to
Fukenfaget

That reminds me of the other day where after I beat a rob that called me "boring" cause he couldn't kill me (dude you have a kill throw stop rolling all over) I ran into a somewhat fun Mario after that for a few rounds. But the fun players are few and far between.

KarmaCastle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KarmaCastle
That reminds me of the other day where after I beat a rob that called me "boring" cause he couldn't kill me (dude you have a kill throw stop rolling all over) I ran into a somewhat fun Mario after that for a few rounds. But the fun players are few and far between.

I was going up against a Ganon and I was trying to wall him out with Dinsfailure and the Phantom. Changed his tag to "SadSpammer" after the match.

Like.

Dude. You're complaining about Dins and The Phantom? As Spam? From a Zelda? My bad for not just walking up to a Ganon.

It's just too bad I can't make a tag that long :secretkpop:

Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I was going up against a Ganon and I was trying to wall him out with Dinsfailure and the Phantom. Changed his tag to "SadSpammer" after the match.

Like.

Dude. You're complaining about Dins and The Phantom? As Spam? From a Zelda? My bad for not just walking up to a Ganon.

It's just too bad I can't make a tag that long :secretkpop:
People don't know how to get close. Old wallflowers scared of Dins lol.

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
This is really random but I think those last 2 warnings in the first post should be changed to reflect the recent update on the boards. :^)

And here's the warning that "isn't like the others"... :secretkpop:

Alternatively, it can just be left as it is. The fact that the "warnings" look dodgy af really does give the first post that charm. :secretkpop:

my english has been really off point lately smh

Last edited:

Nothing to see here Zelda Momma :^)

Might want to get rid of what's inside the spoiler :^)

I almost forgot to post here

but I'm gonna stay away from SWF until November 10

only came back cuz I forgot to tell you guys about it. Lol. So yeah. Special tags for @Kofu @TTTTTsd just so they notice

so yeh

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408

I've convinced of of AceStar's Twitch mods.
Wii Fit Balance Board in Sm4sh is happening.
:secretkpop:

Top Bottom