• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Adoration Temple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda_Sheik

Smash Apprentice
I created this thread for people to come and tell their reasons for loving and hating Zelda. Well, I'm going to start.
Loving:
She is very powerful
She is not like the Princess Stereotype
She looks way hotter in Brawl
and She f***ing rocks !

Hating:
Sorry, we didn't found any reasons for "HATING ZELDA" :laugh:

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Let's see well first off
She's so much cooler then the mushroom princess.
She's magical and powerful.
She's got the the Triforce of Wisdom.
She kick's ***.
She's from an awesome series and teams with Link.

Zelda's always been one of my favorite charcters I dunno she doesn't seem like your typical fairytale princess. She's serious yet she seems like the least selfish person in the world (TP anyone). She's just not there to be the damsel in distress because she actually helps you out whether it's in battle or just giving info. So yeah that's why I like her.

What do I hate about her hmmm well she can't aim light arrows very well especially during sharp turns soooo. No i'm just kidding don't really hate anything about her. She's to cool to be hated.:cool:

EDIT: Wanted to add a little more.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
I love her character structure. Most people believe her to be a frail princess, but she's sooo much more:
She's a character filled with contradictions. She is wise , and the keeper of the triforce of wisdom, but is also often reckless( revealing herself in un-safe areas) , she's also often shown to be a strong person. Her mental power greatly makes up for her lack of physical power, by outsmarting her greatest enemies, and truly using her wisdom to work as a team with Link to take down Ganondorf. She's Strong, but weak; wise, but reckless ; sensible, but naïve.

She really is in a completely different world from characters like Peach, who's personality is simply only on the surface. Zelda is an amazing character to explore. She is a world of contradictions.

THAT is what I love about Zelda =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom