• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZAANDAAAAAAAA - Roy/CF/DK Video

ShrieK1295

Smash Journeyman
Pretty silly. I'm glad I'm not a total newb watching that or I would be confused and trying to emulate it haha

odinNJ

Smash Lord
first of all, awesome falcon kick kills,

second of all, cool roy.

The Upholder

Smash Journeyman
I have to be honest, I opened it expecting it to be terrible to mediocre, just because it seemed like an oddball assortment of characters...

and it was actually really cool. The way it was put together wasn't necessarily my favorite, but the actual content was nice, and pretty refreshing. It was different stuff, and I am very impressed. I feel like, if you had more footage like that, and had a full blown nicely edited video...it would probably be one of my favorites of all time. I don't even really play smash anymore, but if I lived near you I would totally be trying to find some way to play right now. Keep playing and make more videos like this!

Top Bottom