• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Z3 - (ft. MJG, Fishbait, DeLux, Colorado/KS)

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Facebook Mirror: Click Here!

The famed Colorado house tournament, Zournament, will be making a return this summer!

Who: Hosted by Z
What: CO Brawl Tournament
Where: Z's House
When: July 21th, 2012
Why: It's my birthday present to you all to put on Z3

There is a release you MUST sign. Since this is hosted at a house, I need a waiver signed that states that I am not liable for any harm that may come to you should harm come to you. This is because the house is an office for two companies.

I would love to do Melee, although I would need help with it. Although it seems that more of the crowd would love Project: M as the other main event at this tournament.

If you need to know where I live, please use the Facebook mirror. Thanks!

Tournament Information:

Costs:
- Venue Fee: $5
- Teams: $20 per team, $10 per person
- Singles: $10 per person

Payment:
- 70/20/10 double elimination
- If less than 8 entrances, then winner take all round robin

Ruleset:
- Unity Ruleset is being used
Ruleset here

Tentative Schedule:
10:00 - People can start showing up
12:00 - Registration for Main Events
13:00 - Brawl/Melee Teams
15:00 - Brawl/Melee/Singles
19:00 - Side Events/Free Play
23:59 - Start packing up

Other Things:
- Please, no drugs! No alcohol! Cigarettes are fine, just as long as it's not in the house.
- There will be snacks and drinks provided.
- There will also be pizza as actual food.
- Setups will be needed. Bring a TV and/or Wii please.
- Even though there is an entry fee, any donations are appreciated, as I went severely under last time.
- Since this is a large house, we will only be occupying the basement.
- Instead of actually walking up and ringing the doorbell, I will have signs that lead to the back of the house. Follow the grass to the left of the entrance and enter the basement instead.

----------------------------------------

Still not convinced?
Check out the results from the last Zournament!
Results from Zournament Pt. 2

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
W00t

Hide your pool table so we don't have an incident like last time, Dan.

sleeeeep

Smash Rookie
Hi im new to CO! I have been looking for a smash tourny for a while. Is anyone invited or is this just a friend tournament only? If not do i just show up? Im super excited to go. If there is stipulations on who can come please let me know now. Thanks!

Rubio24

Smash Rookie
Hey since im the hype mascot then lets hype this thing up to be if not one of the greatest the greatest smash tourney ever :D....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sleeeeep

Smash Rookie
So hype master can u answer my question? Is this open to anyone? i just show up at the door ready to smash? or this kind of a friends only deal? I WANNA SMASH!

Rubio24

Smash Rookie
For anyone just come on down and smash it up :D the bigger the better bro !!!

:phone:

sleeeeep

Smash Rookie
For anyone just come on down and smash it up :D the bigger the better bro !!!

:phone:
Awesome. I will be there. Also my brother might join me. I can bring a TV, wii system and the game if needed. Just let me know.

sleeeeep

Smash Rookie
Hope everyone is ok. And their friends and loved ones are ok as well. If you need to cancel this tournament for any reason we can understand just please me know so i don't drive all the way down there

Top Bottom