• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Item of choice

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
We all know Peach has the ability to pull out a powerful weapon/item to their advantage (infact, that's one of the reasons why she's a *****. XD). Her most powerful/useful items are the stichface, bomb-omb, beam sword, and little guy (I call him the item midgit XD)

What's your favorite?

As much as I would love to blast my opponents, the most useful to me is the beam sword. It's because it matches my playing style, which is agressive and up close battles.

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
My favorite one is the bomb, the expression on people's faces and their style of play afterwards is hilarious. Saturn second, mostly because hes good comic relief in the middle of a heated battle, and he eats shields for ***** breakfast.

amished

Smash Cadet
Depends on the style of the person I'm playing against. If they're a shield grabber, nothing better than a Mr. Saturn (especially if you pull out a bomb while they're in stun. No lie, actually happened once. Didn't win the match, but that made it a lot closer.)

Otherwise having a beamsword will really mess with the other persons approach and might throw them off their game. It's almost like being a Marth/Peach hybrid...

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
The bomb, because that's almost a guaranteed KO >_<

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Stitchface LOL! Too good.
Stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiich! XD

Depends on the style of the person I'm playing against. If they're a shield grabber, nothing better than a Mr. Saturn (especially if you pull out a bomb while they're in stun. No lie, actually happened once. Didn't win the match, but that made it a lot closer.)

Otherwise having a beamsword will really mess with the other persons approach and might throw them off their game. It's almost like being a Marth/Peach hybrid...
I agree. It creates more distance towards your opponent. Not to mention it gives her more power ^^

Me14k

Smash Lord
I actually perfer Dot eye. The other person isnt expecting a super strong turnip when they see the dot eyed, so they arent expecting big hit back. Unlike with stitch, they are trying to avoid the turnip

DeathByTurnips

Smash Cadet
people tend to keep their distance when i pull out a beam sword cuz they know that i know how to use it lol so my favorite has got to be the beam sword.

like i always say when i pull it out "back off, im "proficient" with a beam sword XD"

JAPMAN

Smash Journeyman
I like Mr. Saturn..he ***** slaps shields back to where they came from, vut i dont like bomb-ombs in the middle of a match, i usually throw it off the edge so it cant be used against me.Ive had a few experiences where someone has caught my bomb-omb and killed me with it, while in other situations ive held too long onto a bomb-omb and it blew up in my face....

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Stitch face, thats is like my signature kill, hands down. powerful and can grab it and use it again, best thing she can pull from the ground. Stitchface FTW!!

ThEpEsT

Smash Apprentice
How come my Mr. Saturn never breaks shields :(. He only bounces right off my opponents shields. How does it work so that he breaks it?

amished

Smash Cadet
To break shields, you have to smash throw it twice during one opponent's shield. If you don't smash throw it, I think it'll take 3 throws, but I'm not sure on that.

ThEpEsT

Smash Apprentice
I'd have to go with stitch-faces as well, bombs usually disappoint me. I either end up throwing it away or something dumb and I can reuse it like stitches. Beamswords ok too, but only if I knew how to use them better...

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
How come my Mr. Saturn never breaks shields :(. He only bounces right off my opponents shields. How does it work so that he breaks it?
There's actually two ways on how to do it.

1) You have to smash throw it. Saturns could crush shields if used right. Two throws should do it. Three is certain.

2) This one is VERY hard, but it garantees instant crush shield. Now, you gave to get real close to the enemy throw it so it could go INSIDE the shield. Again, it's a hard and advance technique for a Peaches and should take time, but if successful, the saturn would bounce all around inside and just destroy it instantly. Too quick for the opponent to turn down.

I'd have to go with stitch-faces as well, bombs usually disappoint me. I either end up throwing it away or something dumb and I can reuse it like stitches. Beamswords ok too, but only if I knew how to use them better...
Then go all samurai on them! XD the sword could be used for comboing. Just do a few normal slashes, then start mixing it up with dash slashes and smash slashes. Your opponent would have a hard time getting close with the extra distance of attack status (especially swordmen like Link and Marths).

Majolley

Smash Rookie
Lol every time I get a stitch face, I immediately face left so it hides the turnip. Then when combat engages...

"WTF!?!?"

Sa-wheet!

Top Bottom