• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Favorite Character Vs Your Main

Noraa

Smash Lord
Ok so two days ago i was at Deez and Sinz house with some other smashers. Boss (look him up) was there and we were talking about playing your favorite character vs a main that has more potential.

I conclusion, it really got me thinking. This whole time the game has been out, i have been using my favorite character but he is not the character i am best with. My good characters are D3,IC, and Olimar. People would say your main is the character you use the most but then i thought of past tournys and i think mains are characters you switch to when you lose.

With all that, its obvious to me that lucas isnt my main but the character i have most fun with.

My mains are D3 and Ic.

Sad day for me

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Lucas, Ness, Mario, Sonic... They're my mains and the characters I have fun with. Guess I got lucky. :p

Also, aren't secondaries the ones you switch to when you lose? Seems like you'd pull out your mains in a tournament first.

Irsic

Smash Ace
<_<

My favorite characters are my mains too.

Lucas and Fox specifically.

Diddy just kicks ***.

Levitas

the moon
Diddy is freaking annoying. I know of no character that makes more obnoxious sounds.

lucas is cool, but is in no way my main. When I'm serious, I do high tier stuff. Currently marth.

DemonFart

Smash Lord
lucky for me my mains are wario,pokemon trainer,wolf,kirby,ness.my favorites are wario,pokemon trainer,wolf,kirby,ness.

lil cj

Smash Lord
Lucas is my #1 main....i use him the most
Zelda is 2nd
Ike is 3rd
They make up my golden trio...Im trying to get them to a competitive level
Sonic is 4th
Peach is 5th
And lastly MK is 6th(gotta have at least one top tier)
This is my silver trio....I just picked them up recently and learning them

I also play Lucario, G&W, Diddy, Olimar, Wario, and recently added ICs for fun.

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
lucas is cool, but is in no way my main. When I'm serious, I do high tier stuff. Currently marth.
word.
i like lucas, but when i'm serious i use Marth, Falco, IC's, Zelda and Olimar.
but i havent used any of them in awhile because i havent played anyone in awhile
also, the lucas boards are the best for me

Dxt XXII

Smash Journeyman
When I was looking for a main, I chose the most fun person for me to use. :)I only switch Lucas for fun or for **** matchups.

Top Bottom