• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yo LA smashers!

Shikenshu

Smash Cadet
Hi guys,

I'm Shikenshu, a Montreal, QC (noob) smasher. So, most of you have heard about Evo and I'm quite hype because it's probably the only time Melee will be a main game and the next national that Mango will win (#mangonation). Considering that, I'm about 70% sure to go. Because travelling from east coast to west is quite an hassle, I will probably come in LA the week before Evo to visit, it'll be my first time in Cali.

Because I'm somewhat poor and because I'm eager to face the strongest Melee scene, I would like to know if some of you guys could let me stay at your house till friday for a moderate fee and maybe show me the best tourist attractions in LA and of course give me some of that SoCal training.

Thanks for your answers! :)

Top Bottom