• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yo Connor

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Pretty sure I came over and beat all of you guys (cept Eggm, LOL).

=D
xD
This is between me and connor.

And on that note: I'm going to MM him for $20 at Don't Go Down There Jeff.

And on THAT note: I'm going to Don't Go Down There Jeff so I really want to play a lot of WC players and get better =)

Adam M!

Smash Lord
mm me for $20 and leave connor out of it

actually make it $50

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I'll MM you both for $20 but I wont leave him out of it.

Also if I'm right in assuming what your "to all my spiritual homies" thread is about then I'd like to get spiritual with you when I'm in Cali. :D

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
yess I'm not a noob to HydroKirby anymore!!

also Matt, I'll MM if it's best 3 out of 5 Pound 4 rules no character restrictions. I wanna **** you with both Fox and Peach.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
yup no character restrictions. i never know who i'll use in any individual set anymore lol

sick sig connor

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
also Matt, I'll MM if it's best 3 out of 5 Pound 4 rules no character restrictions. I wanna **** you with both Fox and Peach.
Standard Tourney Rules > Pound 4 Rules

But w/e I don't care :laugh:

Sounds good. Too bad "wanting" to **** me isn't "going."
Where as I'm going to **** to you with just Falco.

Also hey Miharu (Name change?). It's been a while, yeah. Since the days of the ssbm chat iirc

Adam M!

Smash Lord
dang i was actually hoping we could arrange some mms without superfluous trash talk

so close

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
dang i was actually hoping we could arrange some mms without superfluous trash talk

so close
Golly, durrr, I hope our matches are played in a friendly manner and we hold hands after.

<3

Trash talk makes things more exciting when things are already exciting.
MMing you and connor in cali = Yeah, cool. Sounds fun.
MMing you and connor in cali with a bunch of trash talk months before = Definitely can't wait to see how this turns out.

=D

aren't they approximately the same thing
I suppose you could call Pound4 rules the standard.. It's just changes in stagelist, really. Then again I haven't seen P4 become a tourny standard (around where I am), and all the events I run do not use that ruleset *shrug*

Adam M!

Smash Lord
the money we put up replaces the trash talk

so if u want more trash talk let's just mm for more imo

Adam M!

Smash Lord
personally i'm not putting a dime on connor because if matt.zeb is on the same skill tier as connor, connor is going to choke hard and lose

he's following the same path as me, only a year or two behind.

Miharu

Smash Hero
personally i'm not putting a dime on connor because if matt.zeb is on the same skill tier as connor, connor is going to choke hard and lose

he's following the same path as me, only a year or two behind.
oh boy whats this supposed to mean

BobbySiege

Smash Rookie
Shroomed bought us sodas. Then we got Mango a gatorade and he said he liked Alan and DuJuan because they talk funny.

Top Bottom