• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yo, Anyone in the 310 Area Code?

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
Do you live in the Santa Monica/Malibu/Pacific Palisades area and said to yourself "God ****, all these frikin smash fests and tournaments are so far away from me. I wish there'd be smash stuff close by."

Well, now there can be. I say all 310 area players need to get together and hone there skills. Why should we drive all the way out to places like Riverside and Santa Barbara and Westminster to play Smash when a tournament could be less then a half hour away?

I hope I'm not the only one who feels this way, so all 310 smashers post here and let your voice be heard!!

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
I too live in Torrance. The 310 my friend. We should get together and get the snot beat out of us in smash.LOL.But like shark said, Malibu sound far,far,far away.LOL. Let's do this. But when and who's place?

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
Mapquest says that Torrance is about an hour away from Malibu, but trust me it's worth it.

We've got sunshine, beaches, sharks, maybe you'll see someone get eaten. That'd be pretty cool.

I volunteer at a local youth center from time to time. It's a big area with a bunch of tv's and video game systems (we even got a wii :) ), so it'd be the perfect place to for a smashfest or something. Let me know what days are good for you and will set up a tourney.

audreyh

Smash Ace
n1c2k3 lives in beverly hills, and theres a few of us that go to UCLA, including aesis.

just tell me when you wanna have a fest, or msg me if you wanna come to ucla and play with us.

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
demoncaterpie. I need an adress to see if its on my network.LOL. Nah, just need to know how far it is for me in mapquest.

Aesis

Smash Ace
I believe this is too far, if we were to drive this long we might as well go to Ken's Biweeklies... :(

Beverly Hills please? Or Santa Monica..

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
This place is too,too,too far man. 1hrs drive take for ever.lol. But i might still go if it happens.

malevolentman87

Smash Rookie
hey, i wanna join in on these games, i live in LA, next to LAX. I go to college here, Loyola Marymount. Hey Aesis, i gotta play you though, seeing as how your from palmdale, just like me.

Top Bottom