• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Y Does Ur Friends Hate Ur Peach...........

DeathByTurnips

Smash Cadet
ahhh, what better way to start off a combo than with a turnip ^^ and my turnips have been called "heat-seeking" because no matter what i do, they always hit lol especially when im throwing them off the side to keep them from getting back on XD

Kajitora

Smash Apprentice
yea some wat........but mind games ,turn ups,n great egde guardin=Peach winz......but little 2 none mistakes r needed,cuz marth sword is very very very long & it has a invisbile reach 2 more inchs ......datz pretty gay ..........and ufo my sig was 2 long waz gonna fix it but*shrugz*2 lazy...^_^
very true which actually maybe it would be good to fight a good marth to boost your metagame even if you don't win

Master Peach

Smash Ace
My friends hate the fact that I use peach. I mean I would just stand there wanting for them to attack me. when they come I either dodge and grab, shield grab, or just D Smash em. Oh boy, it's just something about the way they crouch cancel that just gets to me. When I see the pain I inflict on them it's like being in your happy place. I mean they try to jump me, I shield then D Smash. Goodbye. All I do is look at them and smile. I don't even need to say a word, they just get pissed and slam there controllers. Ah that was a funny day.

When they get pissed I try to use falco, and I still kill them. lol ^^

Ghettoman

Smash Apprentice
don't you guys love the drillshine infinate? i love seeing peach helplessly moving across the stage to an up smash. . . wait, this is the wrong board!

Master Peach

Smash Ace
You guys ever notice when someone crouch cancels next to Peach and she D Smashes them, there are lights flashing everywhere. Could it be that she knocked their lights out. lol. I say that to my friends alot. *Crouch cancel/D Smash* " Light's out Motha******!!" Lol

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
Her priority can be very irritating. It's not just the down-smash. It's also the dash-attack, the n-air, the b-air, the up-smash, etc. Her up-smash often has enough priority to go through Link's d-air, which has a huge hit-box. And practically every one of her attacks can cancel out Samus' missiles. It's just irritating.
YAY! I finally had an impact on someone! This is what he hates about my peach...

SirNegroJuice

Smash Journeyman
YAY! I finally had an impact on someone! This is what he hates about my peach...
Hey, I never said I hated Peach. I was just pointing out how her priority can feel overwhelming at times. And I'd rather not use her too because there are a lot of Peach players where I live (Peach dittos suck too).

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
They cant stand her, but I dont care, I play this game for three reason

#1, to have the best Peach in N.Y

#2 to have fun

#3 try to make it as far as I can and so all my friends who know me that im more than just a Peach player

I just noticed...Dark Peach seems like someone has my name I think we should take care of this matter in a battle, you and me in a match for the heck of it. Im in BK as well, when ever you want the fight, let me know, and we will see who is the true Dark Peach.

Ba1100n_Drag0n

Smash Apprentice
My friends say that I spam the foward+A too much... it's funny...
One time, 4p FFA, I was playing vs. Marth, Ice Climbers, and Fox (sadly I was in the middle of Final Destination). I DSmashed when they were all near me, and for some instinct, they ALL CC'd... wow, I'm at 2% and everyone else is at 100%+ now? Amazing.

Kajitora

Smash Apprentice

#2 to have fun

#3 try to make it as far as I can and so all my friends who know me that im more than just a Peach player

I just noticed...Dark Peach seems like someone has my name I think we should take care of this matter in a battle, you and me in a match for the heck of it. Im in BK as well, when ever you want the fight, let me know, and we will see who is the true Dark Peach.
Well i own the true dark peach and let me tell you ....... she's good
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=100156

Dark Peach

Smash Cadet

#2 to have fun

lolz i just finsh postin in ur thread .....but we cud battle it out.........^_^

Kajitora

Smash Apprentice
Dont u love when u play heavy fox and u grab him 2 like 100 percent den just Fthrow den watch da player dreamz shattered..........oh wait rite board!!!!lolz douchebag!!!!:chuckle:
I still enjoy a backward wavedash missing a waveshine straight to a D-smash and foxs death

turner

Smash Cadet
my mate pulled out 5-7 stitch faces in a row on me that was the only time ive really ever got slightly irritated against a peach though

Addled_Leper

Smash Rookie
I think the worst feeling is when I doink someone with a turnip (no stitchface, just one of them smiling, happy ones that hit for 7% =D ) and their recovery gets just barely hindered enough that they die. Or the time I got one of my friends off the ledge and floated over just z dropping turnips into his recovey (Marth)... after like 8 or 9 radishes, he suicided. I guess her recovery can get frustrating too, floating back at 190%... good times =D

Cia

das kwl
I Think my friends hate my peach because i spam down smash as a mindgame. and when they think that i'm just going to keep doing it, i just change my style completely and play a strong aerial offensive strategy. Another effective mindgame they hate (and this works especially against fox and falco) is picking up a turnip. than approach by means of floating. they will most likely sheild or shine reflect. so as ur falling, ur options are F-air/N-air to float cancel w/ follow up -or- drop vegetable, land, and than grab. (go into chain grab if possible) be careful using this against familiar players. they may sometimes regonize this approach, and just U- smash you. so spacing is crucial!! but u knew that.. pshh

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
Stupid combos I guess. Between the constant shuffling and float canceling they think we've got no lag (which obviously isn't true), but we just pull off stupid fast combos which one of my friends said they felt like they were getting combeod by a fox. I guess it just stuck after that. I normally play Falco, so all of my side characters kind of end up getting played like him. So instead of how most people would traditionally play a certain character, I just stick to really technical play and standard fast combos.

Elidibus

Smash Cadet
My friends hate my peach for two reasons.

First, my shiek friend hates me becuase i can aim turnips at him perfectly. Comes in handy with the occasional bomb and stitch face :) And my B-air has insane priority.

Second, my marth friend hates my downsmash. Silly move, Crouch cancelling. Over 60% in one move. Takes a whole combo to do that to me :)

t0m0

Smash Apprentice
and my friends hate my Peach cause I always seem to "Buttpro"(Repeated Bairs) them off the level and to their doom that and one of them always Crouch Cancels so more fun for me

ahahhaa, buttpro? nice name, i too spam the consecutive backairs, or the "wall of ***" as i call it. What really gets my friends angry though is my creative combos, which most of the time start with a turnip throw or drop. :laugh:

MuBa

Smash Lord
I hate Peach in general....she's the worst character in the game...I mean the opponent has to sweat blood to get 50% damage while all Peach has to do is C-Stick down and she'll be in the lead...UUUUGH!!

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
i don't main peach and i don't wine about her; in fact i really like peach. i like waveshining her around the map and drillshining her while she hopelessly waits for me to miss a cancel so she can dsmash.

Dark Peach

Smash Cadet
i don't main peach and i don't wine about her; in fact i really like peach. i like waveshining her around the map and drillshining her while she hopelessly waits for me to miss a cancel so she can dsmash.
OK well i love 2 chain grab fox till i get bored den Dair into Nair and watch fox hopelessly try 2 *** back on stage only 2 be egde hodded :laugh:

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
heh i have pulled 6 stitch faces and 2 bombs in one match it was funny i like always pull atleast 3 stitch faces a match
... wow... How many stocks was it that match? if it was 4, u must have been really lucky...
The best ive seen is 6 stitch faces in one match:laugh:

Top Bottom