• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xero (Marth) vs Ppa0 (Luigi)

btk Ace

Smash Apprentice
Haha I liked your 1st match
3 spikes and SD ftw

don't say whos going to win in the title
that ruins the surprise of guessing whos going to win when the marth has just spiked you for the 3ed time.
haha.
Good matchs though

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
thanks you guyses fo watchin our videoz, we trys our best XD

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
lol iunno about my having that good of a luigi that you would call him creazey luigi but thanks

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
lol u guys give me too much credit, thank yuz very much tho

Melo-tone

Smash Cadet
yes sir, i cant play any other chars XD
FINALLY!

Somebody else who suffers from "The Human Smashbola Virus" it's a fatal disease. Fatal, of course, when you use other characters than your main. 1 in ever 3 smasher can be found with HSV. HSV can also lead to problems such as broken GC controls, anger problems, and the horrible broken t.v.

But don't worry with only 1 treatment of radioactive waste this disease can be cured.

BTW! try more shielding followed by spot dodging when you are on the defensive, since marths are OCD and are predictable on grabs (most of them anyways) then just shield-spotdodge at the grab-theng grab them. This can be real useful on Marths since its IMPOSSIBLE to get close to them for me... lol

Your tag on the first game looks like PPA1

Top Bottom