• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WTF Yoshi's Island

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
whoa... wtf. is there a way that we could see if that always happens because i don't want that to happen when i play.
just wondering. did you win that match? lol

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
WOW.... That was a pretty funny stage glitch.

I think it may have something to do with that slant in the ledge for the stage and be much like those other glitches where people could use the corners in custom stage blocks and get inside them...

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
whoa... wtf. is there a way that we could see if that always happens because i don't want that to happen when i play.
just wondering. did you win that match? lol
I WAS winning until that happened.....we stopped the match right after that happened (stupid 3 minute replays limit), and that was the first time it ever happened to me

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I've done this on Battlefield. It's a function of the ****ed up right side of stages. The spacing for doing it is very similar to that of ledgebending. If you'll notice in the video, Pit pushes you so you start falling off the stage and shoot yourself diagonally into the ledge. This is similar to where you have to hit yourself on the right side of stages to ledgebend which is similarly glitchy. As I said, I've had it happen on Battlefield as well and if I remember right I might have done it on Smashville too. It's pretty rare and avoidable though.

PkTriForceStarStorm

Smash Rookie
Lol, Funny Glitch, btw... I have a Replay of Basic Brawl(From along time ago, April something) i did that too but it was at Onett, It Was by the Chimney of the Blue house on the right, here's a vid of someone doing PK Ledge Rocketing But i can't seem to do it again of the edge of That house,If anyone could repeat that, could you PM me it,idk how to post vids on youtube..., http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfmnftzWUw8

Top Bottom