• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would you like if there where certain series themed Smash games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
Would you like if there where Smash spin-offs that where limited to a certain series, such as "Super Mario Smash Bros." or "Super Pokémon Bros."? If you would like, what do you think their rosters should be? I made a Mario roster for example:

Mario Series Roster.png

The top 2 row is the starters and the bottom 2 row is unlockables. In my opnion, spin-off Smashes would be cool because they could open the way for more characters that don't have a shot at regular Smash. Skull Kid can't be in the next Smash? No problem! He can be in the Zelda series Smash! Adeleine can't be in the next Smash? No problem! She can be in the Kirby series Smash!

So, what is your opnion? Share opnions and rosters that you would like!

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
Like who may i ask ?
Hilda, Linebeck, Twinrova, Malon, Kappy Mask Salesman, Naboru, Hero's Shade, Groose, Beedle, Saria, Kafei, all of the penultimate row except for Phantom Zelda, and the first four of the last row. Groose and Beedle look important enough to have some important role in the Zelda spin-off, but I don't think they are important enough to be playable.

TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Smash Lord
Hilda, Linebeck, Twinrova, Malon, Kappy Mask Salesman, Naboru, Hero's Shade, Groose, Beedle, Saria, Kafei, all of the penultimate row except for Phantom Zelda, and the first four of the last row. Groose and Beedle look important enough to have some important role in the Zelda spin-off, but I don't think they are important enough to be playable.
True
two things
1: Would you like to hear my reasons for those ?
2: Should i do more of these rosters for other series's?

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
True
two things
1: Would you like to hear my reasons for those ?
2: Should i do more of these rosters for other series's?
1. If you wish to tell me... I don't really want but no problem with telling me
2. Yeah, I would like more rosters. Maybe one for Pokémon? I love Pokémon.

D

Deleted member

The fact that Blue isn't on this roster disturbs me.

I am unsure if I would like a theme specific Smash Bros.
I guess it would be cool to see a Smash Bros. whose theme would be strictly Zelda, Pokemon or Fire Emblem for example. However, I am not entirely sold on such an idea.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter

Did this for the 12 Character Roster topic not too long ago.

Still might make more like this eventually though, so look forward to that I guess.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

Did this for the 12 Character Roster topic not too long ago.

Still might make more like this eventually though, so look forward to that I guess.
that is probably one of the greatest thing I have ever seen in the history of roster making . . . . . . . I now want it to happen . . . .
also godot would be like metaknight:awesome: too OP and broken:awesome:

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
I'm thinking of doing a competition of who makes the best Pokémon series roster in my forum game...but first we need to finish the christmas one, and it did not start yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom