• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World of Warcraft

ErenJager

Smash Champion
What do you want to see included in the next World of Warcraft expansion, get as crazy as you want.
Races, classes, professions, specs, locations, raids, pvp, etc.

I hope the Horde & Alliance join forces and can have cross faction raiding.
I want to see Sylvanas create her own playable faction from the Forsaken. (I think it'd be cool to have a truly "bad" or "evil" faction)
I want playable undead versions of the existing races as new playable races.
ie; Undead Elves, Undead Humans, Leper Gnomes.

I want a Necromancer Hero Class with two specs one for a Necromancer caster spec and one for a Dark Ranger spec.
I want Crypt Fiend mounts. (Don't care if they're sentient, so are Drakes)

majoroson

Smash Rookie
I don't want the game to change too much. I've been playing it for a long time, and if it changed too much, it would not be the same. I might be wrong, and they might add something super cool to the game.
I would hate it if I lost my account. I managed to reach the highest level, and I have the best items now. I used wow boosting service to reach that level, which has made it much easier for me. I think that it's cool having a choice to do it in that way.
Many players boost their accounts now because it's not fun being killed by stronger players all the time. I am all for it.

Last edited:

melvinalittleton975

Smash Rookie
I'd love to see a new professions system with more complicated crafting and gathering recipes that require multiple items or ingredients.

mithudas9797

Smash Rookie
I love your idea of a truly "bad" or "evil" faction led by Sylvanas! It would be so cool to have a playable race of undead Elves, Humans, and Leper Gnomes. I totally agree that the Necromancer Hero Class should have two specs, one for a Necromancer caster and one for a Dark Ranger spec. I also think some Crypt Fiend mounts would be a great addition to the game. As for the Horde and Alliance joining forces, I'm not sure that would work in the game's current lore, but I think it would be an interesting idea to explore. Also, for the next expansion, I can recommend getting wow gold. You have to be ready to have already the best inventory when all appears. :D

Last edited:

Garcia1234

Smash Rookie
Acknowledging the merits of this article, I recommend considering itemd2r.com for purchasing WOW SOD gold and items. With its user-friendly interface and extensive product range, it's the ideal destination for all your gaming needs. Explore their range of WOW SOD gold and WOW SOD items.

Top Bottom