1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 150,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 15 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3. Trying to find the perfect gift? Use the Smashboards Store to get awesome Smash accessories, like a Nintendo Controller! Please check out the inventory in our store and support Smashboards with your purchase today!

4. Guest, we are currently running a contest to determine the best guide on Smashboards! $200 is up for grabs! Go here for details and to submit your candidate! Guide Contest Info!

Social Wofl Q&A/Social - Congratulations MRM :3

Discussion in 'Wolf' started by Ishieymoro, Apr 23, 2010.

1. MegaRobMan

MegaRobMan Smash Hero

Eh I mean I love brawl, I'm the TO in Nebraska so I kinda force brawl on people lmao...

But I have been playing melee forever, like not competitively, and I've won a few tournaments before, oos, in a different time zone even :) I almost took down darkrain at the last tournament.

I still don't like PM much :/

And 64 is like the most fun I wish I was old school enough to have played that during it's day.
    Ishieymoro, ChangeOfHeart and Rizen like this.
  2. ChangeOfHeart

ChangeOfHeart I follow no one N.T.A.O~ 働き者は常に変化の彼らの破壊から隠されている

Awesome man really, this is great news, Brawl is indeed a great game that's getting started in match-ups and such. Wow, congrats on almost winning Dark, do you have any videos? I'd love to support your work and if you have a channel would be cool as well for me to subscribe and such.

Yes, PM is meh as well (my opinion) Melee is truly where it's at.

Yes, 64 is indeed the old school of it all (Kirby for me). Um, just do Online 64 play and play with Isai or someone on his level somehow (you'll be good to go in no time). Good luck man.
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
  3. Gamegenie222

Gamegenie222 Smash Master

3DS FC:
    3411-1825-3363
    Rob I need to play you in PM and Brawl before Smash 4 Wii U drops homie especially Brawl.
  4. Choice

Choice Smash Champion

• Premium
    Greninja is secretly wolf
    Ishieymoro and Seagull Joe like this.
  5. Neverbound

Neverbound Smash Apprentice

3DS FC:
    0189-9510-2698
    Bring back wolf plz
    Ishieymoro and tekkie like this.
  6. rsr2

rsr2 Smash Ace

So I got this today.

Attached Files:

7. Seagull Joe

Seagull Joe Brawl Backroom Member

• Brawl Back Roomer

It's not green :wolf: tho. LT tat.

:018:
  8. MegaRobMan

MegaRobMan Smash Hero

How was I the first person to like that?
  9. rsr2

rsr2 Smash Ace

Because no one really posts on here anymore. I did think about posting it in the facebook group.

Well anyway I guess I am a branded wolf main for life ^_^
    Ishieymoro likes this.
  10. Ishieymoro

Ishieymoro Ishie, u a busta gangsta

• Senator
    • Back Roomer

Wow, has it really been that long since I checked back here? X_x Glad to see people are still keeping things alive though :)

I do, whenever the opportunity arises. Won the last "big" Brawl tournament in NorCal. I don't think Brawl will truly die. Just like there were Melee die-hards, there are Brawl die-hards too. Especially if it's your first competitive Smash, nothing will ever really replace it, y'know?

SSB4 is really cool imo, but ksjnfakjsnfd not being able to push shielding opponents off of platforms is the dumbest thing... also the 3DS is not really an acceptable controller. I'll be going pretty hard come Nov 21st though.

I can confirm this.

"Greninja's usmash is like a reverse Wolf usmash" - Choice 2014
    ChangeOfHeart, rsr2 and Rizen like this.
  11. ChangeOfHeart

ChangeOfHeart I follow no one N.T.A.O~ 働き者は常に変化の彼らの破壊から隠されている

Congratulations on winning man, it's great to still view players that still have the admiration and same train of thought towards Brawl.

I don't see anything that would force me to purchase a Smash4 version, (other than new characters and For Glory mode) but everything else is a huge let down. I even played the demo for the Wii-U and it was meh mediocre.

I like your answer a lot man and I'll quote this a lot because it makes sense and it cuts straight down to the meat. Well done. But I don't see Brawl dying if new characters pop out of the shadows (like Low Tiers for sure and of course entertaining matches, combo videos and so on).

"I don't think Brawl will truly die. Just like there were Melee die-hards, there are Brawl die-hards too. Especially if it's your first competitive Smash, nothing will ever really replace it, y'know?"

That deserved a like easily, well, if you still Wi-Fi Brawl would be nice to Brawl someone other than waiting for a while to Brawl someone (infamous hype towards Smash4 of course). Anyways great news to read. Hope you're all doing great. Thanks.
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
  12. Seagull Joe

• Brawl Back Roomer

I won a brawl tourney Tuesday. All :wolf: baby. Still got it.

Ishieymoro, Rizen and rsr2 like this.
  13. MegaRobMan

MegaRobMan Smash Hero

So...post sm4sh, Wolf is confirmed to have won 3-3 brawl tournaments I've heard of.
    Ishieymoro likes this.
  14. tekkie

tekkie Smash Master

Duck Hunt Wolf
    Ishieymoro and rsr2 like this.
  15. Ishieymoro

• Senator
    • Back Roomer

Too bad I'm not going to APEX, so we'll have to count on Seagull alone to make it 4 for 4 :p

@ Wolf in SSB4... There's a Mewtwo trophy and he got in as pseudo-DLC. Hope is not lost.

But in case it is, Fox's nB v3 and upB v3 are absolutely amazing and I'll try to make do with that. The blaster is like a Wolf blaster on all the steroids in the world, and upB is like a cross between Fox and Wolf but with the ability to trap defensive options into kills. Just ask JJ lol, he knows how good they are :p
  16. Seagull Joe

• Brawl Back Roomer

:fox: sucks.

17. Ishieymoro

• Senator
    • Back Roomer

That custom upB though. You just don't know.

Idk who I'm gonna main yet though, still have to unlock half the customs in the game X_x
  18. tekkie

tekkie Smash Master

this board right now

(dead)
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2014
  19. Rizen

Rizen Smash Hero

NNID:
    RizenFall
    WTF That's sick :facepalm: (disgusted face)