• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will you choose B-Sticking? Or WaveSmashing?

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Yeah the boost is based on the acceleration of the dash attack and since Lucas's dash attack actually slows him down he actually slides less than he would with just a normal dash and up smash.

IDK

Smash Lord
b sticking for sure. as the upsmash does absolutely NO sliding even though its the most rapetastic move in the game. b sticking ACTUALLY can help you slide if you know how to use it.

Trozz

Smash Ace
I use b-sticking unless the people I'm playing with accuse me of cheating (hacking the controller, etc).
.-.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I use b-sticking unless the people I'm playing with accuse me of cheating (hacking the controller, etc).
.-.
why do u care? dont change ur setup just cause some idiots think its cheating

also, B-sticking definitely

HRP

Smash Rookie
Alright, I'm gonna go try this b-sticking business out...

HRP

Smash Rookie
Hrm.

If you try b-sticking with the classic controller, some funky things happen. If you're dashing, or more importantly ending a dash, hitting up or down on the cstick/rightstick causes you to JUMP. Not cool.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Hrm.

If you try b-sticking with the classic controller, some funky things happen. If you're dashing, or more importantly ending a dash, hitting up or down on the cstick/rightstick causes you to JUMP. Not cool.
this happens with the gamecube controller too. be sure to jump before you use the c-stick in the opposite direction.

Top Bottom