• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will be in from 29th to 31st (SoCal)

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Well, I'm from AZ, and I'm going to SoCal on the 29th, and I should be there some time in the late afternoon, and I'm going home on New Year's Day. Are there any tourneys/smashfests going on in this time?

EDIT:

I will be in Westminster, CA, but I'll probably be able to get my mom to take me to about an hour or less from my aunt's house.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
whoa, wtf, xyouxarexugly2 I live in Westminster, we can actually play friendlies or something if you want. I met you at UCLA4, I was that little kid with glasses lol

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Not really. I've only really been playing since June/July. (even though I joined here November 2006, I didn't even play until June/July)

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
I'll try to go. I don't know what time I'll be in town, so I don't know if I'll show up in time. I may go to play friendlies or something.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I can't wait to play you, anyone is welcome to come and play on I'm guessing the 29th or the 30th.

Top Bottom