• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii U Error

Fr3akGamer

Smash Rookie
Hello, I have a problem. I was in Multi-Mod Manager on my modded vWii the other day, and I accidentally installed Wii Menu 4.3. Now the vWii is bricked. I have a NAND dump of the vWii. Is there currently any way to fix it with the NAND dump?

Cheers

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
Hello, I have a problem. I was in Multi-Mod Manager on my modded vWii the other day, and I accidentally installed Wii Menu 4.3. Now the vWii is bricked. I have a NAND dump of the vWii. Is there currently any way to fix it with the NAND dump?

Cheers

hah that sucks man, thats why the vWii guides say to be VERY careful so you don't brick it. I think you can load the NAND back on there though.

Fr3akGamer

Smash Rookie
hah that sucks man, thats why the vWii guides say to be VERY careful so you don't brick it. I think you can load the NAND back on there though.
But HOW do I load the NAND backup? I don't know how to do that.

Top Bottom