• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii Balance Board Stage?

Chakal

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone

I did a few search on the site and saw nothing about that so I made a new topic.

It would be a giant Balance Board that would flip left and right depending where the brawlers are. And let's say Bowser is on one end, and Pikachu on the other end, the board would lower on the side of Bowser. But, the flipping would have to be kinda slow so it won't disturb too much.

Let's say you are Kirby, who has no projectiles, against Link. Link would not be able to camp on a side and use his arrows because he his heavier than Kirby.

Seeing how Nintendo put R.O.B. in there and hopefully a PowerGlove Master Hand, I think this stage is a possibility.

What do you guys think about that?

WarxePB

Smash Ace
I agree withPit 42, it seems a bit simple - if there were a few other similar platforms, and maybe some solid ground, it would work great.

Chakal

Smash Rookie
I agree withPit 42, it seems a bit simple - if there were a few other similar platforms, and maybe some solid ground, it would work great.
Yes, more elements would work. Maybe it could be a normal ground, and like, 3 Board platforms. But I think the inclusion of a Balance Board in Brawl is pretty sure.

Maybe in a single player campaign level.

killbeast301

Smash Lord
I like it.

My idea.

The board is the main platform. If a heavier character, or multiple characters are on one side, it will tip slowly, but stop at 45 degrees so as not to let people fall off. Other platforms on this stage could be a wii remote, nunchuck, and/or classic controller. they may or may not tip.

Chakal

Smash Rookie
I like it.

My idea.

The board is the main platform. If a heavier character, or multiple characters are on one side, it will tip slowly, but stop at 45 degrees so as not to let people fall off. Other platforms on this stage could be a wii remote, nunchuck, and/or classic controller. they may or may not tip.

Yes, it has to stop. Otherwise, A heavy character like Bowser could, if he had more lives left, suicide everyone by flipping the board completely and win by defalut.

Oh, and items could affect it too.

killbeast301

Smash Lord
Bowser could still knock someone off and run to the other side so the guy can't get back (edgegaurding away from te edge:)). I'm not too sure about items, but moves like bowser's vb and kirby's vb should have a greater effect than just standing there. (though kirby shouldn't do that cause then he might slide of the edge)

susu_atari

Smash Ace
I like the idea of a tilting stage. Perhaps with a couple of sturdy platforms on the left and right of it, with the main tilting platform in the middle. Something like that would be better suited as a Bowser stage, in my opinion.

mycats6

Smash Rookie
I agree with killbeast i think that would be a pretty fun stage for simple battles.

psyniac_123

Smash Ace
I like the idea of a tilting stage. Perhaps with a couple of sturdy platforms on the left and right of it, with the main tilting platform in the middle. Something like that would be better suited as a Bowser stage, in my opinion.
I like the original idea, but I'd prefer having a Bowser stage like this... Koopa needs a stage!
However, with the Balance Board things could be a bit more interesting... after time, the speed could pick up and get WILD!

Top Bottom