• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wifi Warriors #5: PM Singles! (4/19 @ 7:00PM EST)

pwnyclaus

Smash Ace
NNID
JackSand54
Rules:
  • 4 stock
  • 8 minute timer
  • sets are best of three, with the exception of loser's/winner's semifinals, loser's/winner's finals, and grand finals (they will be best of five)
  • starter stages are the bottom row of the first page on the stage selection screen
  • counter stages are the middle row of the first page
  • Deciding the first stage in set: player 1 strikes one starter stage, player 2 strikes two, player 1 strikes two, player 2 picks one of the two remaining stages to start on.
  • Deciding future stages in a set: winning player strikes three stages, losing player picks one of the remaining stages to play on
website that we will be using to communicate: https://www.fsmash.org/

Confirmed attendees:
  • pwnyclaus
  • Tails_Glados_Puff
  • NIX
  • Tryst
  • GhostedQuadStack
  • Mattchu
  • Falco865
"Maybe" attendees
  • EazyDI
  • Alexo30
  • WaffleDinosaur
  • Ultarix
  • Pickledpotatoes

Last edited:

EazyDI

Smash Apprentice
I MIGHT enter, and if I do enter I'll actually be streaming this time.

EazyDI

Smash Apprentice
Adding on to that, your last tourney wasn't as bad as you say it was. The only real problem there was was the time you started it at and my problem w/ Beeb and the horrible connection with me and Path.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Sign me up... maybe I won't get shafted in MUs this time.

I'm also pretty interested in helping out with TO'ing anyway I can.

Last edited:

Rongunshu

Smash Apprentice
Actually can you take me off the list? I can't make it since I actually got a PM tourament to go to on saturday. Sorry to bother you then.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
^Whoah yeah, put me on the maybe, I've got a Melee/P:M tourney on Saturday. My partner just texted me lol.

But being for real pwny, I will be able co-TO anytime I can. I hate that I had to bail.

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
Oh. I can make this one. I'm looking forward to it. Your last tourney was awesome. It just seemed like a select few people had horribly bad connections to Wi-Fi and didn't know where the chat was. You are still an awesome TO for having to be doing this online. That is definitely no easy feat.

I may attend if I have time, ill edit my post if im able to enter

EDIT: Nevermind my internet has been really bad lately and I dont want to lag the tournament, cross me off the list

Last edited:

Adonis

Smash Apprentice
Put me down for maybe. i'll most likely be playing but i dont know if something may come up between now and tomorrow xD

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Actually, I should probably sign up when I have the chance. I'll sign up! Now that I know what I'm doing this time.

Brother AJ

Smash Lord
NNID
Brother_AJ
Sign me up too. I don't want to sound thick, but I'm not really sure how that website in the OP works. How are we communicating exactly?

Top Bottom