• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wifi Warriors #3: PM One Stock Singles! (Friday, April 4th @ 4:30 PM EST)

What should next week's event be?

• Doubles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One Stock Doubles

• Items-on FFA

• Total voters

pwnyclaus

Smash Ace
NNID
JackSand54
  • What is One Stock Singles?
Each player has only one stock to work with, instead of four. Also, sets are best of five when normally best of three and best of seven when normally best of five.

Confirmed attendees:
Pwyclaus
Marckenson

Last edited:

Jiggle4Life

Smash Ace
hahahahahahaha #kirbycide
I CANT MAKE THIS ONE THO!!!!!!!!!!!! ;'(
well since im not gonna be there I want an upset to happen
marck... whoop everyone

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
Won't be able to make this one. Too Early on a day I have School. Best of luck to all participants though!

jaedong

Smash Journeyman
I CAN make this one, but I'm not sure that I care to tbh.

If it were singles or doubles I'd be in there like swimwear

Falco865

Smash Apprentice
Would be awesome if you can organize another singles tourney for next week pwny, I'd definitely be up for it. The last one was a lot of fun.

EazyDI

Smash Apprentice
One stick singles for PM? I thought we were keeping this one stock thing to Brawl only. If you're doing one stock for PM there needs to be like a one minute timer and it should be 3/5.

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
I would be way more hype for these if these were still going with 1v1 4 stock 8 min normal matches. Oh well.

pwnyclaus

Smash Ace
NNID
JackSand54
next week will be regular stuff. It's a shame I didn't get to see if this was fun or not, though

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
next week will be regular stuff. It's a shame I didn't get to see if this was fun or not, though
I'd have totally been up to it but I still had school at the time sorry. I'd be up for some 1 stock now, but yeh. I do like the regular ones. Could we do two tourneys in one week? One 1 stock and one Normal? Whatever happens I'd be cool with.

Top Bottom