• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Hey all, I'm looking to get back into P:M wifi. I saved my old FC with that one site (Sorry, I don't remember the name.) but I've come here to ask if there is a working hackless method out there that'll enable me to play again. If anyone knows of one, I ask that you please provide a link I can use to either a thread or the files themselves.

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
Hey all, I'm looking to get back into P:M wifi. I saved my old FC with that one site (Sorry, I don't remember the name.) but I've come here to ask if there is a working hackless method out there that'll enable me to play again. If anyone knows of one, I ask that you please provide a link I can use to either a thread or the files themselves.
Here's the guide: http://smashboards.com/threads/guid...ccasional-server-issues-are-temporary.355374/

The first method is the hackless method, which you want. :)

xJcLx

Drummer to "Oath To Order" Band
NNID
AvengedxJcLx
http://www.mediafire.com/?3da0fvmf1849trd

Jigglystep

Smash Ace
NNID
Davichii
3DS FC
2165-5996-6936
GGs! Your Lucas is really scary with all of those combos, haha. XD I apologize for sucking a bit towards the end, that was actually my first online PM match! Do you think you could offer any advice to me? (mainly towards my Kirby, he's pretty much the only character I've spent time learning)

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
GGs @ the dudes I've been fighting for the past 2 hours.

I have discovered that Link is far less annoying in party play. lol

Also my partner is someone I'd like to fight sometime.

Top Bottom