• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

ChaosQualm

Smash Apprentice
Oh my mistake, well at any rate play kata for now and if you're still around afterwards I'll play. Tricky Mewtwo I could barely read how you were recovering.

I have a signature but now it's not showing up? Is this normal? It showed up above. Maybe it's once per page or something?

Last edited:

ChaosQualm

Smash Apprentice
Testing.,,

Edit:

Yeah so I guess it's just once per page to reduce clutter.

Last edited:

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
Are you going to host or should I? Adding you right now.
Im super sad that you left. That final match did not count. I want a rematch. I have so much I could learn from you.

As an aside, my shoulder buttons started to stay down for much of our matches. So I kept rolling after a wavedash or I just rolled and rolled as you could see when I kept rolling left to right. It was bad. I might need a new controller...

Edit: That victory was not an accomplishment and we both know it. Please don't patronize me. I want to hear your thoughts on my playing. What do I need to work on?

Edit2: @ GabPR GabPR I'll play.

Last edited:

ChaosQualm

Smash Apprentice
Im super sad that you left. That final match did not count. I want a rematch. I have so much I could learn from you.

As an aside, my shoulder buttons started to stay down for much of our matches. So I kept rolling after a wavedash or I just rolled and rolled as you could see when I kept rolling left to right. It was bad. I might need a new controller...

Edit: That victory was not an accomplishment and we both know it. Please don't patronize me. I want to hear your thoughts on my playing. What do I need to work on?

Edit2: @ GabPR GabPR I'll play.
Hey once you are done playing with him, please let me know if you want to play.

I could use the Fox practice.

ChaosQualm

Smash Apprentice
Any challengers ???(Ness only) (and one mystery character)
5026-5891-0355
Sure, why not. I`ll host in 5 minutes, have to use the bathroom first.

Edit:

Actually it will be about 10-15 minutes, I have to boot up PM and do one other thing before playing.

Last edited:

ChaosQualm

Smash Apprentice
GGS Dot. My net crapped out for a second.

Oh damn. Fine then. I didnt want to play with you anyway ; (

But actually, I did really want to play. Oh well.

Anyone wanna play with me?
I will.

Tell me your Wii friend code.

Mine is 0349-5980-2109

Last edited:
Top Bottom