• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Ness beats Lucas in Smash game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
Enough with the arguments of Ness is better than Lucas and let me tell you something.

When I play 'Super Smash Bros Brawl', I went to training mode, I play as Ness, and I faced off against Lucas as an Lv.9 AI to test Lucas's moves in training mode. What I discovered Lucas's technique, is that when I play as Ness, I got out, then I respawn and knock Lucas out, then Lucas respawn and I got out again, then I respawn and knock Lucas out again, until I got great advantage to knock Lucas out twice within being stayed alive.

So the conclusion is, Ness is better than Lucas, because I test him while I play as Ness and I have no problems with Lucas.

Remember that Lucas gets knocked out by any of the characters(like Ness), because if you read 'Super Smash Bros Brawl Guide: Premiere Edition' by 'PrimaGames', they will tell you about how Lucas gets gimped like that.

Pops (aka Man of Popsicle.

Because you know.

c3gill

Smash Ace
for Toxi: imitation is a form of flattery- popsicle boy is complimenting you!

what a pity his name isnt popsicle pete :ohwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom