• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why are so many peach players gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.G.

Smash Journeyman
how many gay peach players are there other than DoH and Xelic?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
gay peach players:

doh
xelic
silly kyle
macD
i think Yuna from back in the day
alan/rosedemon
is pinkshinobi gay?

probably a handful more that i'm forgetting

Cia

das kwl

I feel like this is a topic that could have been covered in the social thread.. but I'm going to leave this open a bit longer unless it gets dumb.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I starting maining Peach just to piss off my conservative Christian neighbors
So I know of at least 3 people who think I'm gay
:laugh:

MacD

Banned via Administration
because ken says so
hahahahhahaha

This is the only time I'm ever on people's minds first when it comes to Peach :(
hahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahaha omg, this cracked me up, idk why

my women studies class was supposed to have a topic on videogames but the teacher took it out this year :(

people from last year told me they talked about people's personalities and the character you pick, idk much more on it, but there is some sort of relationship, ergo ken's peach theory being right and standing the test of time

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Hayyyyy!!!!! Hollah!!!! I think there is a fair amount of both Gay and Straight Peach Players. Not completely sure why we pick Peach though..... Maybe because she is the best female character. I picked here cause I used her in every other game like mario kart. I dont know why then ether and I was super young then XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom