• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why are PM's DACUS' so short?

Status
Not open for further replies.

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
In PM I believe Marth has the longest DACUS? But the longest DACUS in Brawl, Sheik and Snake's go all the way across Final Destination, while Marth's doesn't even go half. Why are PM DACUS' so short?

Just wondering. I mean Falco had a nice one in Brawl but now it moves him like two feet... Don't gwt me started on Snake.

yohoos

Smash Apprentice
Idk I get kind of scared imagining Shiek and Marth tech chasing me across the entirety of FD in a single dash. But honestly idk why it's shorter and whether it's intentional or not.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Yep.
There may be a few isolated examples of characters having new dash attacks or having different momentum values applied to their already existing ones, but even without those changes DACUSes would still be universally shorter thanks to increased friction.

Celestis

Smash Ace
And Falco with a long DACUS would be so dumb. Anyone with a long one would be dumb really.

F. Blue

Smash Journeyman
Snake's PM dash attack is also shorter and shorter. That may contribute to it but what do I know?

Japsy

Banned via Warnings
lolno...you're beyond wrong, all a matter of opinion, and your assertions suck and are objectively wrong.
No YOU'RE beyond wrong stop derailing the thread you rabid Brawl fanboy

Japsy

Banned via Warnings
Still derailing the thread, as expected of a Brawl player...
The first post was replying to the opening question and the second one was simply stating a fact against someone who was trying to tell me Brawl wasn't actually terrible. You on the other hand are just trying to drag this whole thing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom