• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whobo Preperations and Plans thread!

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
So, with pound over whose going to whobo 'round here? lets get us all the same page.

ircc both texascarios will be there [RT + Trela herp]

I'll be there.

D might be there? [iunno on this one, knowing him probably though]

Ryu said he wasn't going anywhere

idk about anyone else.

----

other then the people actually going, I'm also going to use this thread to organize something together, maybe, probably, hopefully if enough of us are actually going :c

feel free to share your plans for the whobo weekend, anyone in bracket you hope to meet, MMs to play, Convention thingies to check out.

you get the drill.

also people from other boards should probably post MM callouts to lucarios in here :>

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'll probably be there early to help set up and stuff. If anyone wants to chill, talk, play friendlies, or whatever, it's fine by me.

D told me he wasn't coming, but I could be wrong...

Pitbuller26

Smash Lord
Well, well, well. For once there's an opening in my schedule to attend a national outside of summer. Now the next part is if I'm willing to spend that much money.

Top Bottom